Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
milachelsea

La Petite Mort ?

43 posts in this topic

Some men fantasise about dying in the middle of orgasm, does anyone offer Todestrieb or Defunkt Sex leading to death as a service and if so ... how much ?

Edited by milachelsea

Some men fantasise about dying in the middle of orgasm, does anyone offer Todestrieb or Defunkt Sex leading to death as a service and if so ... how much ?

Er, IMHO, it would be murder if anyone was daft enough to try! And, of course, cash up front!

Apart from it being murder as Irgendeiner points out it wouldnt be smart to post about such a thing on a forum even by PM if you think about it.

So the next time a guy is found dead with an orange stuck in his mouth [ anyone remember that one in london ] We know were to look Milachelsea .

So the next time a guy is found dead with an orange stuck in his mouth [ anyone remember that one in london ] We know were to look Milachelsea .

I remember it well, it was the Tory MP Stephen Milligan, it put me off practising autoerotic asphyxiation. ;)

Mmmmmm ....... so threads on TS services is out of bounds but discussions on punters paying to be killed seems to be ok ??

"...Some men fantasise about dying in the middle of orgasm..."

Not to answer your original question but it's not something that attracts me because, although the moment is a great release and a fantastic feeling, I do find that "that moment" is both overtaken and complimented in those minutes after orgasm as you lie there reflecting on the moments of pleasure you have just enjoyed.

So no, not at the moment of orgasm, but if it had to happen, some minutes after would be good.

Oh no, not this old thread again?

Doesn't give much opportunity for repeat bookings :rolleyes:

hahaha this post is hilarious to say the least!! Like any1 would even admit such a thing . Personally , i think it is wrong and you would be eventually assisting a suicide and getting paid for it . yikes !

hahaha this post is hilarious to say the least!! Like any1 would even admit such a thing . Personally , i think it is wrong and you would be eventually assisting a suicide and getting paid for it . yikes !

:D Perhaps the OP could try Dignitas they may tack it on their bill.

I remember it well, it was the Tory MP Stephen Milligan, it put me off practising autoerotic asphyxiation. ;)

...prompting perhaps the funniest column Auberon Waugh ever wrote for The Spectator - the burden of it being that nothing so became him in his life as the leaving of it.

Omg...I would love to think that no one would be a big enough twat to actually offer this service...but I am not that much of a twat either...you just KNOW someone would be stupid enough to do it somewhere at some point in time...or to ask for it.

Apart from it being murder as Irgendeiner points out it wouldnt be smart to post about such a thing on a forum even by PM if you think about it.

Mmmmmm ....... so threads on TS services is out of bounds but discussions on punters paying to be killed seems to be ok ??

FCS! Why are you taking its so seriously? Its so clear that Mila pulling you legs here, (same as with at thread about Brothel with the Toy Dolls) a but I suppose Russki style of SOH well beyond your sense of irony.

Mila is a naughty provocative gorgeous lady, and needs her pert bottom worked on with some freshly cut birch twigs.

There are some serious variations in what is moderated, there was a post about bestiality last week that was allowed (perhaps its gone now) yet I have seen some of my posts disappear for unexplained reasons, one being 'The moderator couldn't see the point of your post'.

Just live with it!

Edit, just looked and its still there.

Edited by pollyp23

I had a girl tell me once, and this might be apocryphal, about a punter who wanted anal with a loaded, cocked 38 revolver. For some odd reason he couldn't find anyone to do it. And I thought I was a weirdo.

I had a girl tell me once, and this might be apocryphal, about a punter who wanted anal with a loaded, cocked 38 revolver. For some odd reason he couldn't find anyone to do it. And I thought I was a weirdo.

You don't say if she complied ?

I trust he had the foresight ground off first, or was he looking for some prostate action along the way ?

You don't say if she complied ?

I trust he had the foresight ground off first, or was he looking for some prostate action along the way ?

I think he had the foresight to have the foresight removed, and he managed to shoot his load before she shot his load.

:D Perhaps the OP could try Dignitas they may tack it on their bill.

I was thinking about this possibility :)

Mila is a naughty provocative gorgeous lady, and needs her pert bottom worked on with some freshly cut birch twigs.

Would this be the cue line, for the sudden and dramatic event ?

...because anyone taking freshly cut birch twigs to my pert bottom would obviously be engaged in a bizarre death wish scenario...

unless we had both just come out of a very hot sauna...

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2006/5/17/asia/14261040&sec=asia

http://www.sensornewsonline.com/new/index.php/achive/209-bassey-ita

http://nehandaradio.com/2011/03/29/man-dies-from-%E2%80%98too-much-sweetness%E2%80%99-during-sex/

Murder never... and it happens all the time...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/997052/Widow-Cardiac-arrest-Sex-with-prostitutes-Man-died-from-cardiac-arrest-during-sex-with-prostitutes.html

The only real risk is getting sued by the punter's wife, so you would have to make sure you get a "hold Blameless" disclaimer.

The only real risk is getting sued by the punter's wife, so you would have to make sure you get a "hold Blameless" disclaimer.

A signed agreement to hold you blameless would be proof of premeditation, would it not ?

They would bang you up with those gruff dykes in Holloway, maybe not the first time, maybe not the second (they may look at you and think, well I could see how that could happen), but the third time for sure.