goodwill

A Question About Age?

17 posts in this topic

Im looking to maybe going to start seeing girls again. I do have one question regarding suitable ages. I have hit my 40's now. Am I too old to see a girl in her 20's now? Im talking say 24+. Do girls in there 20's regard blokes in there 40's as too old and find it's a push for them to be with someone my age. Maybe Im not quite as astute in this but it seems most girls are in their mid 20's.

What do the girls think?

Being 22 and having met men much older than you, no it doesn't bother me! And I don't think it bothers most girls :)

Im looking to maybe going to start seeing girls again. I do have one question regarding suitable ages. I have hit my 40's now. Am I too old to see a girl in her 20's now? Im talking say 24+. Do girls in there 20's regard blokes in there 40's as too old and find it's a push for them to be with someone my age. Maybe Im not quite as astute in this but it seems most girls are in their mid 20's.

What do the girls think?

Well I am a few years older than you and I have never found any problems punting with younger WGs. Indeed, the youngest I have punted is 18, but most girls I see regularly are 20/25.

IME many young WGs do enjoy older gents as they say they get treated better than some of the younger punters. I would say, as many WGs have said to me, Age is but a number !B)

I have hit my 40's now. Am I too old to see a girl in her 20's now?

Early 40's is not old in this game. I have a few years on you and no WG has even hinted that she'd have preferred a younger/fitter/sexier/more toned/buff customer. If in doubt, many girls put on their profiles that they prefer older gents. Why not start with one of these and see how it goes.

it seems most girls are in their mid 20's.

Nah, I disagree. I have just held a reverse booking on the other site asking for ladies in the range 20 to 40. I got 20odd bids, of which 75% or so were in their 30s (which suits me as I often prefer ladies of that vintage). Plenty of more mature ladies out there to see if you really are worried about the age gap.

What do the girls think?

I am 46 and regularly punt with WGs of 18+ including many in their 20s, it has never been a problem in my experience.

When punting a WG doesnt need to fancy you as its her job so it shouldnt be a push for her, if it is a bit of acting should cover it up.

One masseuse I know told me she had a man arrive wanting FS at 84. She said "but he is nearly dead!".

Maybe a potential candidate for the other thread.

A question I hasked previously and I'm late fifties. Its doesn't seem to matter a lot to most of the ladies - one or two maybe - but for purely practical reasons I have tended, lately, to see older ladies.

I am 46 and regularly punt with WGs of 18+ including many in their 20s, it has never been a problem in my experience.

When punting a WG doesnt need to fancy you as its her job so it shouldnt be a push for her, if it is a bit of acting should cover it up.

And I would hope so too Smiths, as there really shouldnt be any below this age !!!!!! :lol: :lol:

sorry, couldnt resist ! ;)

One masseuse I know told me she had a man arrive wanting FS at 84. She said "but he is nearly dead!".

Maybe a potential candidate for the other thread.

All the more reason to get one in, surely she can see that. Might want to make it an outcall... since would not be wondrously convenient to have him die at her own pad.

But do you intend to appear in public with these girls? Most girls are prepared to have a man of any age or appearance have a little squirt, but going out is a diff matte I imagine. The majority of busy parlour girls cant be arsed with young guys pounding them, I have only met one who didnt like older guys, but I imagine she meant the early seventies boys. I am fifty four.

What do the girls think?

I'm 68, started punting when I was 64.

I usually see girls aged mid thirties to mid forties, although the youngest I've seen is 26.

The only girl I ever asked if it was an issue for her with me being so much older seemed surprised at the question.

I'm 68, started punting when I was 64.

I usually see girls aged mid thirties to mid forties, although the youngest I've seen is 26.

The only girl I ever asked if it was an issue for her with me being so much older seemed surprised at the question.

My situation is the same as Brummy boy.The age thing has never come up,and i keep going back again,so there can't be an issue.Unless a lady states an age limit then they are not bothered.A lower age seems more of a problem.

I don't mind what age a man is and tbh prefer guys over 30 as they tend to be more respectful and charming! Must admit reading the posts here I feel a bit 'old' myself at 36!

You're in the average punter's age group, demographics wise. If it turns out to be a problem for the lovely lady who made your cut then you are increeedibly unlucky.

As MK above says, you're the average age. 'Most' of my boys are 10yrs younger to 10yrs older. That makes it 35-55. We are much more bothered about your abilities in hygiene and good manners, not age!

Do girls in there 20's regard blokes in there 40's as too old and find it's a push for them to be with someone my age.

Just be clean, polite and have some cash in your wallet and you'll be fine. I'm not quite sure that a more maturer woman is going to find you any more attractive than a younger one. The whole point of the exercise is self pleasure and not mutual attraction.

Personally I tend to prefer gents 40+, I always find the experience much more rewarding, and am genuinely more attracted to the older man.