leffeman

Period Time...

18 posts in this topic

I really hope this is not offensive, but do a lot of wg's still work when they have their period (with a sponge or similar I presume)?

Would it be considered rude to ask when making a booking, and are you likely to get a straight answer?

Some still work, some take the time off.

I would probably be quite taken aback by this question to be honest, and I doubt many would give you a straight answer if they were indeed using a sponge at the time.

Thanks great. Thanks for the reply Laura!

Never used a sponge and never will! Same answer for a tampax :o

I am lucky in that I am indie so if I want/need to I can just take the time off but when I did work in parlours I would say I'm not coming in I'm on my period and to be fair not many parlour owners were impressed and said to me "Can't you just use a sponge?" :(

Edited by Louisa Leigh

I really hope this is not offensive, but do a lot of wg's still work when they have their period (with a sponge or similar I presume)?

Would it be considered rude to ask when making a booking, and are you likely to get a straight answer?

Of course you never going to get a straight answer. Even if the girl on the day of the appointment or few days prior would tell you that need to cancel an appointment because of the "time of the month", many guys (I am talking about new clients) would asume that she is timewaster, could not be bothered to see him, or already got more lucrative booking. Its the same old: you damn if you do, you damned if you not.

Many girls managing fine with a sponge, especially at the days when theirs flow is slow (right at the start or at the end). Most of the clients are not the wizer. Some guys detect straight away though: for example when WG does not allow fingering (in case he will feel the sponge inside), theirs vagina are more dry (as sponges stops the flow of natural lubrication also), the are also not to keen for RO, as they can not relax fully during it. Regular trips to the bathroom (to wash and replace sponge) another giveaway.

Also: if the WG give you a BJ of a lifetime, as well as other mind blowing but non vaginal activities during the appointment, its mostly a sure sign, that she is hiding a red silk flag.

Edited by Xenia

Parlour girls nearly always use sponges - how else do you think they work every single week month in, month out.

I think most indies it's unlikely - personally it's one of the great advantages for me. I can curl up with a bottle and chocolate, pop period play on my profile and then give people the option lol. Though I have the implant so they are hideously irregular and come about every 3 months!

Some girls could be on contraception that reduces or even stops periods but sponges are often used and as mentioned before, no fingering is usually a give away especially if she normally offers it.

in terms of indies i have seen, the ones who have not been wgs for long or don't intend on being wgs long term, will have their periods as normal and will just not work then, in terms of the professional long term wgs they tend to be on the pill so can work whenever...i've had an appointment cancelled with short notice due to a period and been told recently that i can;t see someone on x day because she might have her period then.

My experience is some do some dont. I think its a bit odd to ask when booking but thats up to you, who knows whether you will get a straight answer.

Parlour girls seem to use sponges, look on the bright side, as some girls are hornier during menstruation, you tend to get a better quality shag.

of course if you are looking specifically for a woman on her period ask if she is happy to be of service during this time.

Isn't it possible to take the pill constantly so that no periods occur?

One of my ladies used to do that, when she went on holiday she would stop which rather annoyed her husband as he was denied any shagging!

I may have inadvertently done this, I woke after an overnight with a piece of string between my teeth, I remember thinking I hope to Christ that's a tea bag. :unsure:

Yes, and no, in that order.

I haven't had a period for over 3 years, take the pill continually without a break which stops periods

Mandy x

Its much less stressful just taking the time off at that time of the month. Like someone else said I would doubt you would get an honest answer if you asked a girl when booking.

Shelly

I haven't had a period for over 3 years, take the pill continually without a break which stops periods

Mandy x

A girl I know does the same, is it safe to do it?

Taking the pill continuously doesn't work for everyone, you may still get your period/irregular bleeding.

Pikachu

I asked my gyne doc if it was safe to do it and he said yes

Mandy x x