Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
altig

4 posts in this topic

Would it be an idea to give the age or age range of punters?

This would help others to find a girl/woman right for them, particularly older or novice punters.

I'm not quite sure what you are asking. Are you suggesting that all punters in a specific age range will always be looking for WGs in a specific age range (whether the same or different)?

Past posts here clearly show that no such correlation exists, and that punters of any age could have a taste for the grandmother and/or the teenager, and possibly some or all points in between.

Tastes differ, or, as the Romans might have said, alii alia amant.

I'm not quite sure what you are asking. Are you suggesting that all punters in a specific age range will always be looking for WGs in a specific age range (whether the same or different)?

Past posts here clearly show that no such correlation exists, and that punters of any age could have a taste for the grandmother and/or the teenager, and possibly some or all points in between.

more to the point tastes can be very wide

I have seen wg's from 19 to well in their 40's

I think altig is suggesting that ladies should say on their agency page or own site or profile something like "I have seen guys from 18 to 78" and then a 65 year old will think "ok, she's seen older than me so I'll be fine" and a 19 year old will think "oh well I won't be her youngest ever". But generally it is assumed a wg will not refuse to see anyone on grounds of age unless she explicitly mentions limits on her page and many girls do expressly say that they don't care if a guy is older/younger so I don't think altig's suggestion will take us much further than we are already (assuming I have understood him correctly).