Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Misho

Any All Inclusive Saunas In London

6 posts in this topic

Hi there.

I've read there are some saunas/massage parlours where you pay for entrance a set fee and than stay there for unlimited/limited time and have sex with as many girls as you are capable to without having to pay anything on the top of the entrance fee. Obviously I do not expect an entrance fe to be cheap. I've heard they have these kind of saunas in Russia. Are there any similar places in London?

your first post...welcome

dagenham ?...maybe you have one up your sleave to share?

Hi there.

I've read there are some saunas/massage parlours where you pay for entrance a set fee and than stay there for unlimited/limited time and have sex with as many girls as you are capable to without having to pay anything on the top of the entrance fee. Obviously I do not expect an entrance fe to be cheap. I've heard they have these kind of saunas in Russia. Are there any similar places in London?

theparadisespa.co.uk in Dagenham offer or did a Wednesday daytime event that was all inclusive, you never knew who would turn up though and most werent attractive to me, mainly local women looking for cock. I think it was £50 entrance with a £10 locker key deposit, you put the locker key on your wrist, but i now only go to a London Adult Parties Club LAPC Party their where they hire the Spa on a Wednesday night from 8-11pm at least 8 WGs some attractive some not for £60 up to 5.1 ratio but not seen it more than 3.1 in my many visits.

Edited by smiths

you were in quick

i quite like daggers too

you were in quick

i quite like daggers too

Bloody slippery though. At the LAPC event i have shagged a couple of female swingers, one was 19 and a stunner, literally shagged from start to finish and another in her 20s who was fit. Good VFM in my view, but some really unattractive WGs attend as part of the minimum 8 promised who i simply cant shag or work up any enthusiasm for at all. :)

Any other places?

As you said it was only doing it on Wednesday. Also it would take me a good 3 hours to get to Dagenham on a public transport.