Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AlaninNottingham

Bar Girls In Nigeria

11 posts in this topic

Until about ten years ago - I worked in Kaduna in northern Nigeria - The bar girls there were plentiful, pretty , obliging and very sexy. Has anyone else tried the working girls of Nigeria?

I take it you never picked up AIDs then?

3.6% of all adults in Nigeria have HIV.

While it is a relatively large number, I dont think punting in Nigeria is suicidal if you use rubbers.

No - obviously, I never got AIDS - rubbers do work you know!

I'm thinking of organising a week long adult holiday in Kaduna - anyone fancy coming along to enjoy a few nights with a Naomi Campbell or Beyonce lookalike?

Apart from the obvious health risks, be extremely careful of scams on con tricks. Nigeria is renowned for it.

I'm thinking of organising a week long adult holiday in Kaduna - anyone fancy coming along to enjoy a few nights with a Naomi Campbell or Beyonce lookalike?

I worked in Kaduna 30 yrs ago and the Costain Club was the place to go for punting. Wonder if it is still there?

TD

I worked in Kaduna 30 yrs ago and the Costain Club was the place to go for punting. Wonder if it is still there?

TD

|Aren't they a construction company?

|Aren't they a construction company?

Yes.They erect things.

Apart from the obvious health risks, be extremely careful of scams on con tricks. Nigeria is renowned for it.

Haha, you don't say?

Until about ten years ago - I worked in Kaduna in northern Nigeria - The bar girls there were plentiful, pretty , obliging and very sexy. Has anyone else tried the working girls of Nigeria?

Nope ..., but i tried a spiked drink by the Nigerian Bar Manager in Shenjuku , Tokyo .