Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kris101

Thank You Punternet!

7 posts in this topic

Hi All,

Long time lurker (6-9 months), I really wanted to say thanks and I look forward to taking a more active part on this forum.

I stumbled across this site after seeking info on massages with happy endings and oh how it’s evolved! I got the info I was after and also noticed the field reports and the forums...

Well that opened a door.

I came to this board as a bit of an inexperienced bloke and not very confident but since finding you guys a whole new world has opened.

From dull, one night stands etc... I now have.

Asian (loving the shared baths)

Tantra (interesting)

BBW (should have remained a fantasy – ha)

Dominant women (being spanked and ordered around – fun)

Submissive women (spanking them and ordering them around – fun)

A growing to do list (mature/Indian/watersports/Eastern Europe/The Globe! I look forward to sharing the experiences via the field reports and general chat.

Anyone similar to me (lurking with interest), I say read that feedback, make that call, love the nerves and go for it!

Thanks!

Welcome aboard Kris. Keep sharing those experiences.

I think I found punternet way back many years ago when it first started up. Before that I was using the old contact magazines. Punts were very hit and miss with magazines filling there pages with girls details without checking the information first blah blah blah.

It was the field reports that changed punting for me and for that I also thank punternet. Most importantly though I have noticed that Galahad has worked with the ladies concerned and that has made things here brilliant.

I am also quite new to this forum (not new to punting, though).

Punternet brings a lot of transparency to this business.

I look fwd to contributing to it in the future.

I think I found punternet way back many years ago when it first started up. Before that I was using the old contact magazines. Punts were very hit and miss with magazines filling there pages with girls details without checking the information first blah blah blah.

It was the field reports that changed punting for me and for that I also thank punternet. Most importantly though I have noticed that Galahad has worked with the ladies concerned and that has made things here brilliant.

Me too. This is so much better. I would like to nominate G for an O.B.E. or similar gong in the New year Honours list.

Me too. This is so much better. I would like to nominate G for an O.B.E. or similar gong in the New year Honours list.

PP there was no need to go overboard :P

PP there was no need to go overboard :P

But I need the Brownie points!