ginniehazel

Asking About Skirt Lengths

9 posts in this topic

I'm getting realy fed up with guys asking me how long my skirts and dresses are! I don't have them all memorised, and I don't remember exactly which ones are in the washing at any one time! Am I being overly anoyed?

I'm getting fed up of people asking me to dress like a slut aswell. Asking for skirts so short that they can see the top of my stockings and no bra or underware. This is after they find out that I'm getting there by public transport.

Mumble, mumble...

You must have my share of daft callers there too - I don't think anybody has ever asked me how long/short my clothes are, although I did once get asked to measure my hair :blink:. Maybe measure all the skirts in inches and write it down so you can just recite the list in a monotone to the next one that rings?

As for outcalls, no reasonable person would expect you to turn up half dressed, and the ones who ask you to arrive wearing nothing but a long coat etc etc often turn out to be the timewasters IME. Make sure you do your address checks, and tell anybody who wants the slutty stuff (assuming you're happy to wear it at all) that you are happy to bring it and change into it when you arrive :).

I'm getting realy fed up with guys asking me how long my skirts and dresses are! I don't have them all memorised, and I don't remember exactly which ones are in the washing at any one time! Am I being overly anoyed?

I'm getting fed up of people asking me to dress like a slut aswell. Asking for skirts so short that they can see the top of my stockings and no bra or underware. This is after they find out that I'm getting there by public transport.

Mumble, mumble...

Sounds like you have a strange bunch of regs who obviously dont take into consideration your travel arrangements.:rolleyes:

They'll be asking you to turn up with only a raincoat on next - wearing nothing underneath ! :unsure:

I agree with Amy :)

I've had guys ask me to measure my heels.

You should know that by heart. :P

B

I like to know if the WG has very high heels as i find them a turn-on but saying they are high is more than sufficient, no measuring required. :)

As to skirt lengths i would prefer she had no clothes on in the first place or asap, although a very short skirt with nothing underneath walking in front of me up the stairs is always nice if naked isnt practical. :)

Sounds like a lot of punters are obsessed with'measurements' :mellow: - no surprise here I guess :lol::lol:

Wasn't it Olivia on here who had the signature that read "my heels are bigger than your dick". Not a bad rejoinder for next time you are asked Ruth.

ginniehazel...simple solution...a line skirt and a macintosh

come and tour london after september...i'll help with your hemlines