Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bethofkettering

Recommendations For

13 posts in this topic

Hi can any of the good folk of Punternet recommend from personal experience a adult file sharing site where I can upload large files that I am unable to send via email due to size

many thanks in advance

Hi can any of the good folk of Punternet recommend from personal experience a adult file sharing site where I can upload large files that I am unable to send via email due to size

many thanks in advance

google docs

google docs

is google docs ok with adult material?

is google docs ok with adult material?

By default Google Documents are private, but allows you to share them with another Google account holder.

Since they are not public they cannot get reported.

If this is a one off you could create a new account and share the logon details with the second party.

You could have a look at Oron, Oron FAQ to see if does what you're after.

You could have a look at Oron, Oron FAQ to see if does what you're after.

oron do not permit adult content, does anyone know what rapidshare is like, tried google docs and was over an hr for 157mb

i also use skype for sending files. still slow but 175M is alot of data

if u need to do this a lot u need a vpn link

i also use skype for sending files. still slow but 175M is alot of data

if u need to do this a lot u need a vpn link

what is vpn link?

Who do you want to download the file? Is it just one recipient?

what is vpn link?

A 'virtual private network' is a temporary encrypted connection over a public network like the internet.

The upload time to Google is indicative/similar to the time for any file sharing service and reflects your local broadband connection more than Google.

you could always cut a cd and mail it.....

Or try uploading it to a torrent site for someone to download using a peer to peer application perhaps?

many thanks in advance

Beth I would recommend Google too.

I have every improper picture of myself ever taken tucked safely away in my Google account without any issues regarding adult content.

They're comparatively safe from computer crashes or thefts, they're about as secure as they can be, they're ' TOP SECRET' until I need or want to use them and they are reassuringly safe from prying eyes due to the privacy feature.

I keep several Google accounts to vault copies of my family photos. (I have lost many irreplaceable pictures in the past due to computer breakdowns).

Its free and its safe. (relatively) It seems a bit of a gamble or 'No brainer' as the Americans say to use an independent on line digital storage facility.

At least have a look ! I don't think you will find anything better ( especially for free )

Sorry Beth I meant to mention that you can allow chosen visitors to 'view' individual pictures, and then close up shop!

(Why don't you simply upload your picture to your website and give the recipient the file name......Beth@there.com/thatpic.jpg or whatever. )

Edited by Helen Jones