Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
froggy

Planning My First Field Trip In London

3 posts in this topic

I'm trying to setup nicely my first steps as a client.

Would someone be ok to give me some pointers ?

# My aim

I'm looking for a long session that will leave me exhausted and hopefully with some nice filthy memories.

I'll go for a small frame asian that do a* and what thinking about aagirls as the place to check, any recommandation ?

# Where ?

I will be staying in one of the big hotel brand ( holidays inn probably ), would that fit well with an outcall ?

In generally, do you recommand outcall or incall ?

# How long ?

I really want to have a great experience and would like not to rush and be able to play several time.

Is 2 hours a good idea ? Not that I think doing 2 hours of in/out, just trying to maximize the fun.

I will probably splurge a bit on this one, so any advices/recommandation on how to have my filthiest dreams alive would be nice.

Cheers!

I have nothing against aagirls but I think you should look at Aisha Invasian as there are a number of ladies there (not least Aisha herself if she is seeing new clients at the moment) who would serve your needs well.

Some hotels, including some Holiday Inns, have key card entry to lifts or corridors making them awkward for outcalls so, if I were you, I would make sure of the situation where you are going to be staying before you decide on whether an outcall would be advisable.

2 hours is a perfectly reasonable length of time to go for. The problem is if the booking is with a girl you haven't seen before and you end up not hitting it off then that 2 hours can seem very long indeed. Nothing is guaranteed but if you check the reviews on here (treat reviews on agency sites with a pinch of salt) to find a lady who sounds like the sort of girl you are looking for, then that should certainly improve your chances of an enjoyable 2 hours.

Seconding Dan's agency tip. Two tiny and extremely hot girls on there are Aisha herself and Maria. Two hours with either will be unforgettable. Or Cherry: petite frame but big boobs.

Outcall is harder to set up, as well as more expensive. I would go for incall. (Cherry only does incall anyway).