Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hopeful

Advice On Starting

12 posts in this topic

Hi,

I've been reading the board for a few months now, good thing you've got here :)

Personally, I decided to take the plunge and visit a girl in amsterdam a few months ago, aged 18. I'm now 19 and want to see WGs in the UK, but I don't really know where to start, I'm really nervous and find it much harder to call a girl and make a booking than it was to just walk up to a window in the red light district. I've seen a few profiles on the 'purple site' which take my fancy, but I haven't been able to get the courage up yet.

Just wondering if anyone had any advice for me.

Thanks

Emailing first might help, most good independents are used to nerves and are good at putting you at ease.

Or you could try a parlour (or soho, there's a huge thread about soho walk ups in the requests for info section) where you can simply walk up without an appointment.

As for where? There are a million sites, you could check out recommendations on the requests board on here, the reports or the listings database. If there's something specific you're after there may be dedicated sites, just have a google.

Laura gives good advice - parlours mean no issues regarding bookings etc but you choose from the girls working and risk embarrassing encounters with other punters in waiting rooms at some parlours.

My advice would be like when "buying" anything - decide first what you want, in terms of service, location, price range and looks - browse the other site but better still check the FR's on this site - I have never had a bad steer from an FR on here but have had the occasional bit of misleading from you know where.

Different ladies offer very different experiences - in order to get the most from your punting you have to know what you want/need/like first, then find it.

Hope this helps a little.

If walking in is easier and if you live near/in any big city there's almost certainly a good massage parlour near you which IMO is most similar to amsterdam as you can get in UK.

praps if the OP were to let us know his approx location we could help more?

Edited by Coventrypunter

Hi,

Personally, I decided to take the plunge and visit a girl in amsterdam a few months ago, aged 18. I'm now 19 and want to see WGs in the UK, but I don't really know where to start, I'm really nervous and find it much harder to call a girl and make a booking than it was to just walk up to a window in the red light district. I've seen a few profiles on the 'purple site' which take my fancy, but I haven't been able to get the courage up yet.

Thanks

Always remember punting is about you having fun, i was nervous at your age which is the norm but i just rang WGs out of my local paper in the pre-Internet days and turned up as agreed.

As Laura suggested perhaps email initially and see what that leads to, but use this site to research WGs on here by posting a thread asking for recommendations in your area giving your location and if you like WGs of a particular age, size etc and read FRs. I wish you luck. :)

I was so nervous my first time, e mailed and text a bit, told her i was nervous which helped. i think you should pick a girl in her mid twenty's and over, just my opinion they understand its a guys first encounter, oh and i was real crap first few times but she sorted me out and never looked back, mind spent a lot cos i love it so much now :) have fun that's the important thing.

Yes, as an indie girl I am very used to nervous newbies! Just mention you're new to this and any half decent girl will be patient and kind. What you shouldn't do is make a booking, bottle it and not let her know!

As someone else said starting by email is good, but try to talk to her in advance, that'll give you a real feel for what she's like and prob make you less nervous.

Do a Google search and find yourself a good indie.

How do you know if she's good? Her site should be comprehensive with good pics. Email her and explain your situation, just as you have done here. How long it takes her to respond is a good indication of how 'on the ball' she is. Her response should put you at ease enough to give her a call. If not, or if she takes days to respond, look elsewhere.

Good luck!

Hi,

Thanks

Thanks for the replies everyone, some really helpful advice there. I am definitely going to keep looking and be very picky for my first experience with a WG. Not easy to explain but certain types of girl can be more intimidating that others. And of course I'm going to explain the situation thoroughly, I'd rather be put at ease than lie and feel even more nervous.

I'm from Durham, in the North East, if anyone would like to make me any recommendations :)

Hi, I'm from newcastle so can give a little advice.

Are you able to travel to Newcastle or would it have to be in Durham?

First off the first girl I would book is "Petra" from diamonds of Newcastle, google it. Check the site there are some nice girls on there, and they offer £50 incalls for 30 mins.

Petra is my fave, tall slim Czech beauty who showers you with kisses and is simply wonderful company. You will cone out feeling like a million dollars even if your "performance" isn't exactly top notch. I'd marry her if I could! She is bases in Jesmond most often now but sometimes in a flat in the city centre.

Any more questions feel free to ask! I'm 26 and have been punting on and off for a few years now so have been through all the same things!

Enjoy x