Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
si019

Extras

5 posts in this topic

Normally when I ring to see whos working I get brief description and a list of extras is always listed.

However when in the room most girls never openly offer any extras, is this common.

I can always ask but....

Normally when I ring to see whos working I get brief description and a list of extras is always listed.

However when in the room most girls never openly offer any extras, is this common.

I can always ask but....

I always ask when enquring on the phone as i want to know the exact cost of the punt including any extras that interest me, but i much prefer an all-in price which most WGs i punt with offer.

I dislike extra fees being mentioned after i have agreed the WGs fee, i view that as her being dishonest which nowadays would spoil my vibe.

I always ask when enquiring on the phone as i want to know the exact cost of the punt including any extras that interest me, but i much prefer an all-in price which most WGs i punt with offer.

I dislike extra fees being mentioned after i have agreed the WGs fee, i view that as her being dishonest which nowadays would spoil my vibe.

Yes,totally agree,I see girls that have an all in price,I generally always check with the girls whilst I'm booking an appointment AND again when I've met her but,before any money changes hands.

I also don't usually book girls who have too make "at discretion" options.

Yes,totally agree,I see girls that have an all in price,I generally always check with the girls whilst I'm booking an appointment AND again when I've met her but,before any money changes hands.

I also don't usually book girls who have too make "at discretion" options.

Indeed, its always important to seek confirmation in person when you arrive, it has been the case a few times over the years that the WG has given me that confirmation in a friendly manner then stashed my money in another room and returned to say she cant actually offer DFK for instance due to having bad gums. A striking feature about these rip-offs was the premises suddenly became very chilly as her ice cold contempt for me becomes apparent. Fortunately rare happenings but at least i did all i could do to get confirmation of what i was after, blatant liars are hard to legislate for. :)

I dont mind paying for extras as long as they are stated up front. What I hate is when your half way through and they start reeling off the extras. It's so occurring and spoils the mood completely.