Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
badmaash

How Do Parlours Earn Money Of Just A Few Punters A Day?

5 posts in this topic

Hi

Running a parlour does not attract the same amount of customers say as if you had a window in Amsterdam, so whats the point of having a parlour that only gets you a few punters a day?

Would it not be better investing your business knowledge into something else?

Thx

Hi

Running a parlour does not attract the same amount of customers say as if you had a window in Amsterdam, so whats the point of having a parlour that only gets you a few punters a day?

Thx

Purely as a matter of interest, how do you know that?

Are you guessing?

Best Wishes, JB

like all sectors of retail...some places are busy selling cheap...some are expensive and sell in low volume.just as primark sell more bags than anya hindmarsh. to presume that either buissness is suffering is based on flawed suppersition. over the years i have been to many types of SP.some parlours are rushed off thier feet...literally. others wait patiently for a big fish who will drop a few hundred in a single punt.

Hi

Thx

I think if their average was "a few punters a day" they would be out of business fairly soon.

I guess it depends on what you want to earn. Say you ran a parlour with one girl on a day and took an average of 3x1 hr bookings/day at £120/hr each. The house take would be approx 1/3rd, so that is an income of £120/day. If you can manage that 5 days a week, 48 weeks per year, that is nearly £30K income, much more if the owner occasionally "works" herself. Far more than the average wage in the UK iirc. Sure, there are overheads(rent/mortgage, utility bills, council tax etc), but if you lived in the property, you are on the same footing as everyone else who has to live somewhere. Advertising costs need to be taken into account, but not everyone needs, wants or expects a 6 figure income. Plenty of businesses make less in a year btw.

P.S. All of the above makes it sound easy and I bet it's not (as well as being illegal and all the stress that brings). Please don't construe the email as one of those "licence to print money/easy as falling off a log" affairs.