strax

Undressing Etiquette

64 posts in this topic

I know this sounds like an odd question but it's one which has troubled me for a while. When you go to a parlour, you are shown to your room and offered a shower while the girl gets ready. At this point I always shower just so I feel fresh and clean. But I always finish my shower before the girl arrives and end up sitting on the bed naked feeling like a bit of a plonker. What to you do while waiting for the girl to arrive? Especially if your already naked from taking a shower? Put boxers back on so you don't feel quite so silly? Stay in the shower until the girl arrives? Or like me do you just sit on the bed naked while wondering where they purchased such horrible wallpaper?

i prefer to have a shower and then leave for the appointment, arriving fresh, so all you have to do is wash your hands. That way you get to undress together, much more natural and enjoyable.

never, never sit and wait naked for a girl you have not seen before, its risky, and i think a bit forward, if not rude.

i prefer to have a shower and then leave for the appointment, arriving fresh, so all you have to do is wash your hands. That way you get to undress together, much more natural and enjoyable.

never, never sit and wait naked for a girl you have not seen before, its risky, and i think a bit forward, if not rude.

Me too. I always have a nice long shower, shave, etc just before leaving so Im already nice n fresh.

Dont mind if she asks me to take a shower.

On the times I have had a shower I have put my shirt on and either wrap the towel around my waist or put my trousers back on.

On waiting for a girl Ive never sat there waiting naked. most I take off is my shoes n socks. I dont know who else might suddenly pop into the room!

I always arrive freshly showered & shaved wearing a clean set of clothes.

If it's a girl I've seen before (which it usually is now) then I will strip down to my boxers. My thinking being that the girl will come into the room in her lingerie, so I will be just in my boxers.

With a new girl I just remove my shoes and socks then wait for her to come in.

The parlour I go to hands you the towels, it's expected to shower first. I do shower before I head there, but I don't mind the freshen up. I like to be 100% clean right then and there if I expect the girl's tongue to go to my intimate places!

I've only had two visits so far, first time she came in when I had the towel round me and we sat down for chat/massage. Todays punt similar except we started kissing straight away and the towel inevitable got dropped. :wub:

I personally have to keep the towel on me to begin with. I dont like just flashing the little fella straight away, and to be honest not being the biggest lad, I only want to see it when its at attention anyway!

i always shower before i set off and just have another quick shower when there just to show the girl im clean(hopefully) i like to sit naked on the bed waiting for the girl to enter unless the girl waits in the room while i shower, this is better and saves time !!

I usually shower at the establishment. However, I usually see indies and they are normally in the bedroom whilst I shower, so I can bounce out of the bathroom in my birthday suit for a bit of CFNM fun. I used to get a bit self-conscious about it, but now it's all part of the fun.

Some girls, even on the first visit have sat in the bathroom chatting to me whilst I shower, which I like. Even better is when they join me in the shower.

If I was in an unfamiliar parlour, waiting for a girl I didn't know, I think I'd probably get dressed after the shower.

Edited by Northwinds

I know this sounds like an odd question but it's one which has troubled me for a while. When you go to a parlour, you are shown to your room and offered a shower while the girl gets ready. At this point I always shower just so I feel fresh and clean. But I always finish my shower before the girl arrives and end up sitting on the bed naked feeling like a bit of a plonker. What to you do while waiting for the girl to arrive? Especially if your already naked from taking a shower? Put boxers back on so you don't feel quite so silly? Stay in the shower until the girl arrives? Or like me do you just sit on the bed naked while wondering where they purchased such horrible wallpaper?

If the WG is a newbie to me i am always ready to leave in a hurry if necessary, its extremely rarely that i have needed to on safety grounds though. I will shower but have my clothes nearby till she returns to the room, usually from stashing my cash. I never feel silly sitting there, i am getting my sexual thoughts together ready for the fun (hopefully) to come. Ideally i like the WG naked outside the shower waiting for me.:)

Edited by smiths

if at a parlour I know then I have my shower there and just wait feeling my plonker on the bed - I like a WG to know what they're in for immediately when they walk in a see my 8 inches twitching uncontrollably at the bare light bulb!

if it's a new establishment or flat of an indie I've not been to and she's not in the room I'd pop my trousers and shirt back on - just in case an emergency exit is required..... :P

great post though - I have oft wondered the exact same thing.

As an indie I always politely ask my gents to have a shower before the fun commences. I appreciate most guys shower before leaving but London tubes are sweaty places! Therefore I like to ensure we are both 100% clean and sweet smelling before we get down to some action!

Most guys just wrap the towel around their hips, although I have had a few people put all their clothes back on again which I always find strangely touching for some reason.

Occasionally some will emerge with their tackle 'at the ready' as it were. I usually just make a joke about how they will have my eye out with that if they aren't careful!

Oh and hello all by the way, I'm brand new on the board. Not sure what the etiquette is regarding introducing oneself here!

As an indie I always politely ask my gents to have a shower before the fun commences. I appreciate most guys shower before leaving but London tubes are sweaty places! Therefore I like to ensure we are both 100% clean and sweet smelling before we get down to some action!

Most guys just wrap the towel around their hips, although I have had a few people put all their clothes back on again which I always find strangely touching for some reason.

Occasionally some will emerge with their tackle 'at the ready' as it were. I usually just make a joke about how they will have my eye out with that if they aren't careful!

Oh and hello all by the way, I'm brand new on the board. Not sure what the etiquette is regarding introducing oneself here!

Welcome to the board Kitty. :) Your post has introduced yourself very well in my view. :)

Once again I find I have no etiquette! If it's a parlour visit I lie face down, naked, on the bed after showering and whilst waiting for the girl - always thought that was OK as most start with some form of massage.

If it's an indie then hopefully the undressing is done to each other prior to shower.

Oh, and if I don't shower I always leave my socks on!

Welcome to the board Kitty. :) Your post has introduced yourself very well in my view. :)

Seconded! Welcome aboard - nice to have you with us.

Thank you Smiths and Southern Man!I'm very pleased to be here.

Oh and Jonker, take your socks off, they get black (or navy, or grey) fuzz all over the sheets and it's murder to hoover off, ha! :P

I find it really odd that men go for this - I know loads of you do - but it seems so impersonal. Sitting naked/in towel/pants waiting for someone to come into the room to service you.

I could never work in a parlour. For me, the beauty and joy of an assignation is the meet and greet. A smile, a kiss, a cuddle, a proper welcome in my book. If the gentleman declines a drink/shower I know he wants to get straight to the action, (which is fine). Alternatively a bit of a kiss and a cuddle and a chat on the sofa before a natural progression to the bedroom and mutually undressing each other.

If the gentleman accepts the offer of the shower/bath, I ask if they want assisting or to be left to their own devices. I stay dressed if they want me to wait, or end up covered in suds if they don't!

I find it really odd that men go for this - I know loads of you do - but it seems so impersonal. Sitting naked/in towel/pants waiting for someone to come into the room to service you.

I could never work in a parlour. For me, the beauty and joy of an assignation is the meet and greet. A smile, a kiss, a cuddle, a proper welcome in my book. If the gentleman declines a drink/shower I know he wants to get straight to the action, (which is fine). Alternatively a bit of a kiss and a cuddle and a chat on the sofa before a natural progression to the bedroom and mutually undressing each other.

If the gentleman accepts the offer of the shower/bath, I ask if they want assisting or to be left to their own devices. I stay dressed if they want me to wait, or end up covered in suds if they don't!

This happens with some Indies in my experience not just in Parlours, most EE WGs leave the room for a couple of minutes to stash the cash when i am either in the shower or waiting in the room for her when as i have by then seen her in person i get into full punting mode but ready to scarper if necessary, which as i said before is very very rarely. :)

I always shower and dress at the very last minute,before leaving home.

I have no objections to showering at the ladys place,but i am disabled and many showers are over the bath type,and can present problems for me,without handles to hold and a rubber mat,which i have at home.Walk in showers are fine.

So far it hasn't been a problem,but i feel some ladies might think i'm not being hygienic if i refuse.What do you think ladies?

I don't leave punters alone at any time, unless it's very briefly to get a drink once we're in (I have a fridge just outside my work room, and nothing of any value inside it) or if they are using the bathroom (and even this is a different bathroom to the one with all my bits and bobs in it, but that're more because that one's a mess :)). I normally expect them to return from the shower in a towel, with or without underwear; if a shower isn't needed then it's usually mutual undressing which I like - I'm always faintly taken aback by the eager beavers who thrust the cash into my hand and then set about stripping off, folding all their clothes neatly on the chair and then lying on the bed looking at me expectantly (I'm inevitably still standing there fully dressed looking puzzled). Is this a parlour thing?

I always shower and dress at the very last minute,before leaving home.

I have no objections to showering at the ladys place,but i am disabled and many showers are over the bath type,and can present problems for me,without handles to hold and a rubber mat,which i have at home.Walk in showers are fine.

So far it hasn't been a problem,but i feel some ladies might think i'm not being hygienic if i refuse.What do you think ladies?

It wouldn't bother me - we can get a pretty good idea of who's clean and who isn't fairly fast normally, and if you don't need one, you don't need one, although I prefer it generally if people do and I don't count showers (or a chat, or tea and scones, or whatever) out of anybody's booking time. And I have a wet room, which seems to encourage them B).

lol, I always get dressed, including socks and footwear, to return from the shower. Even if it's an en suite, or only a few feet away from the fun room!

I don't leave punters alone at any time, unless it's very briefly to get a drink once we're in (I have a fridge just outside my work room, and nothing of any value inside it) or if they are using the bathroom (and even this is a different bathroom to the one with all my bits and bobs in it, but that're more because that one's a mess :)). I normally expect them to return from the shower in a towel, with or without underwear; if a shower isn't needed then it's usually mutual undressing which I like - I'm always faintly taken aback by the eager beavers who thrust the cash into my hand and then set about stripping off, folding all their clothes neatly on the chair and then lying on the bed looking at me expectantly (I'm inevitably still standing there fully dressed looking puzzled). Is this a parlour thing?

It wouldn't bother me - we can get a pretty good idea of who's clean and who isn't fairly fast normally, and if you don't need one, you don't need one, although I prefer it generally if people do and I don't count showers (or a chat, or tea and scones, or whatever) out of anybody's booking time. And I have a wet room, which seems to encourage them B).

Its a wanting to get down to it thing in my view. A brief chat and then both sets of clothes off asap with no hanging about, chatting is for the end of round one for me. Most WGs i have punted with count the start of a punt from when you step in the door. I have my own water with me but couldnt eat before punting, afterwards i gorge on fast food i am that ravenous. :)

Really interesting post, was thinking the same earlier this week after I saw a becoming regular indie. I stripped down to my boxers after the lady left with her present, in the past had usually waited fully dressed for her to come back( took my shoes off though). Reckon I stripped this time because I had the horn, and I did feel a bit silly when she came back. I still ended up nattering away for 10 mins, all the while thinking should of waiting for her to come back in before undressing.

Always showered before a meet, never thought about keeping my smalls handy in case i needed to escape!

Now that would be a nightmare.

Its a wanting to get down to it thing in my view. A brief chat and then both sets of clothes off asap with no hanging about, chatting is for the end of round one for me. Most WGs i have punted with count the start of a punt from when you step in the door. I have my own water with me but couldnt eat before punting, afterwards i gorge on fast food i am that ravenous. :)

I do know what you're saying, but my usual experience of punters who want to get straight into things is the opposite of what I was talking about - the fee is got out of the way immediately and then it's straight into the kissing and fumbling about including getting each other's clothes off and falling off the settee more often than not, which is usually when I remember we're supposed to be in the room with the condoms. It's a lot quicker in terms of starting the fun than going straight to the bedroom in silence and deliberately putting as much distance between yourself and the lady as possible, removing your own clothes and then lying on the bed glaring at her while she removes her own. Thinking about it, the (mercifully few) punters I've met who do this have often been the ones who don't want proper (or even any) kissing - it's almost as if there are people prepared to pay a large sum to have sex with a woman whilst simultaneously avoiding contact with her as much as is practical in order to do so, at least in any sort of intimate way. Each to his own, but if it had come to that I'd personally save my money and have a wank. I might treat myself and fork out for a rubber glove.

I'm with you on the fast food and that's another good reason I work away so much. There's nothing like staying in a hotel to justify eating nothing but crap for days, and I'm always starving after bookings - I even take a packup on outcalls for when I'm on my way home (and made a punter laugh last night when my Boost bar and Monster Munch fell out of my bag).

Really interesting post, was thinking the same earlier this week after I saw a becoming regular indie. I stripped down to my boxers after the lady left with her present, in the past had usually waited fully dressed for her to come back( took my shoes off though). Reckon I stripped this time because I had the horn, and I did feel a bit silly when she came back. I still ended up nattering away for 10 mins, all the while thinking should of waiting for her to come back in before undressing.

Always showered before a meet, never thought about keeping my smalls handy in case i needed to escape!

Now that would be a nightmare.

Taking your shoes off is a good idea - some of them take forever and belts are just as bad. Socks can pick up unfamiliar-coloured fuzz from rugs/carpets, so get rid of them at the same time, put them in your shoes and stick your phone/watch inside too. Leave them near the door just in case and don't let anyone get inbetween you and them if possible - it's another outcall safety thing, but I honestly think most of them apply to punters nearly as much as they do us.

Edited by AdorableAmy

I haven't visited a parlour in years, I use indies with outcalls.

Its always struck me as slightly strange at the first meeting both from a WG and punters point of view, this undressing etiquette.

I mean both of them have never met, both are probably nervous or, at least aprehensive and yet they are about to take their clothes of and to misquote Gok, 'look good naked', or not as the case may be.

What is my usual modus operandi? Well I had an excellent first visit this week; I knew what the lady looked like and she had asked me how she wanted her to dress and she obliged.

We had exchanged e-mails and phone calls, so we sort of 'knew' each other.

Once in her bedroom, I removed all my clothes (including socks, apparently many men don't) and I removed just her knickers as she laid on the bed ready for some reverse oral.

As it was an oral only session, I could have remained partially clothed as she did, but I'm easy on this.

I do know what you're saying, but my usual experience of punters who want to get straight into things is the opposite of what I was talking about - the fee is got out of the way immediately and then it's straight into the kissing and fumbling about including getting each other's clothes off and falling off the settee more often than not, which is usually when I remember we're supposed to be in the room with the condoms. It's a lot quicker in terms of starting the fun than going straight to the bedroom in silence and deliberately putting as much distance between yourself and the lady as possible, removing your own clothes and then lying on the bed glaring at her while she removes her own. Thinking about it, the (mercifully few) punters I've met who do this have often been the ones who don't want proper (or even any) kissing - it's almost as if there are people prepared to pay a large sum to have sex with a woman whilst simultaneously avoiding contact with her as much as is practical in order to do so, at least in any sort of intimate way. Each to his own, but if it had come to that I'd personally save my money and have a wank. I might treat myself and fork out for a rubber glove.

I'm with you on the fast food and that's another good reason I work away so much. There's nothing like staying in a hotel to justify eating nothing but crap for days, and I'm always starving after bookings - I even take a packup on outcalls for when I'm on my way home (and made a punter laugh last night when my Boost bar and Monster Munch fell out of my bag).

Taking your shoes off is a good idea - some of them take forever and belts are just as bad. Socks can pick up unfamiliar-coloured fuzz from rugs/carpets, so get rid of them at the same time, put them in your shoes and stick your phone/watch inside too. Leave them near the door just in case and don't let anyone get inbetween you and them if possible - it's another outcall safety thing, but I honestly think most of them apply to punters nearly as much as they do us.

Interesting post Amy in both your reply to me and Antec, i like your socks advice, very good. :D

Back on the sock thing- always amazes me how many men keep their socks on! Isn't a very sexy look boys! is it because some guys are ashamed of their feet?