melissaminxy

What Do You Class As Cheating ?

38 posts in this topic

I had a massage incall the other day with a client and his intentions were to get a full body massage - no extras as he was married . After a chit chat and towards the end of the massage , he started feeling me up and said he has a feeling he wants more but knows he shouldnt ( He wasnt expecting me to be so attractive and dressed so sexy )so i agreed , even though he was very very handsome for his age and would be more than happy to jump on him lol . Then a few moments later he couldn't resist the urge and said he wanted to go down on me , so i got to it as i was very very horny myself at this point. After giving each other oral , i then told him that the condoms where on the table ..... but then he replied ' no i shouldn't , i need to draw the line ' hahahaaa why would he just stop there , he might as well shag me and get the ' im a cheat ' badge lol it's flipping worth it after all that happened before we got to that point . Did he not regard giving me oral cheating ? What do u class as cheating ?

I had a massage incall the other day with a client and his intentions were to get a full body massage - no extras as he was married . After a chit chat and towards the end of the massage , he started feeling me up and said he has a feeling he wants more but knows he shouldnt ( He wasnt expecting me to be so attractive and dressed so sexy )so i agreed , even though he was very very handsome for his age and would be more than happy to jump on him lol . Then a few moments later he couldn't resist the urge and said he wanted to go down on me , so i got to it as i was very very horny myself at this point. After giving each other oral , i then told him that the condoms where on the table ..... but then he replied ' no i shouldn't , i need to draw the line ' hahahaaa why would he just stop there , he might as well shag me and get the ' im a cheat ' badge lol it's flipping worth it after all that happened before we got to that point . Did he not regard giving me oral cheating ? What do u class as cheating ?

Bill and Monika didn't have a sexual relationship, perhaps she didn't swallow?

I would imagine a court of law would see him giving you oral as a sexual activity as would you giving him oral.

The legal beagles may have more to say......

I have a habit of nuzzling ladies cleavages when I am 'with beer'. My Wife knows this and accepts it as it is going no further. Were she to learn that I had given oral to a lady (or man) and received same, I think she would be a 'tad' annoyed.

It's all cheating. He might as well have just gone through with it. :rolleyes:

This is a contentious issue to some on here as i recall from many past threads and posts.

To me if its a sexual service that the guys paid for its a punt so if he is feeling you up or its a massage with a HE its a punt. Some feel guilty so need to assuage their feelings of guilt by pretending its not a punt from what i have read.

I went to my GP as i had a bad back, he recommended a physiotherapist lady who i went to see and who did her stuff, i cant imagine she would offer extras but those that do are WGs once they accept your money and offer anything sexual. If you get a sexual thrill off a straight masseuse i view that as not a punt unless she then goes with your flow of getting sexual by offering more. A female doctor may get you all hot and bothered when inspecting your dick but its not a punt obviously so its clearly for me when that getting sexual line is crossed. I daresay others have their own takes on this. :)

This always amuses me- guys that are happy to partake in various sexual acts but not want penetrative sex 'because they are married'- always makes me want to say 'Oh so your wife won't mind me sucking you off?' Of course I don't because it's none of my business and everyone has their own boundaries and limits and knows what makes them feel guilty.

Even in my very unconventional open relationship we have rules and boundaries and I don't do certain things with other men because it feels like cheating.

Bill and Monika didn't have a sexual relationship, perhaps she didn't swallow?

I would imagine a court of law would see him giving you oral as a sexual activity as would you giving him oral.

The legal beagles may have more to say......

I have a habit of nuzzling ladies cleavages when I am 'with beer'. My Wife knows this and accepts it as it is going no further. Were she to learn that I had given oral to a lady (or man) and received same, I think she would be a 'tad' annoyed.

What a pearl among women your wife sounds!

if you can't tell your wife because she would FREAK OUT if she knew then it's by definition cheating. So the only way we're going to resolve this Minxy is if you phone his wife and ask her

So the only way we're going to resolve this Minxy is if you phone his wife and ask her

Save time, cut out the middleman, phone her solicitor, he'll know for sure.

I have punted with women who say they don't kiss, or do Reverse Oral, or anal - or whatever - because they "save that for their partner"; so it works both ways.

I've never been in a relationship while punting, but my general feeling on the subject is that it's cheating when there is emotion involved.

Saying that I imagine I might feel guiltier for paying for an hours GFE than say a 15min cum and go blow job.

For me if a partner has had any sexual/phyiscal pleasure with another person, outside of what we had agreed i would class that as 'cheating', i could no longer trust the person and would end the relationship. I discuss in full detail my partners sexual wants, i state mine, work wise and personally, we agree, if we are curious about any new experiences then agian they get discussed/agreed.

I have punted with women who say they don't kiss, or do Reverse Oral, or anal - or whatever - because they "save that for their partner"; so it works both ways.

Same here, and I respect that, although I find that some will still do OWO to completion with you.

A favourite wg of mine told me of a similar case. A regular would have her give him a massage whilst, whenever possible, he felt and sucked her for all he was worth. With the 'Massage' over... she finished him off with a bit of OW followed by a vigorous hand job. Apparently, he too didn't go all the way because he didn't want to cheat on his wife,lol. :rolleyes:

I've never had the problem of cheating to contend with, but had I done so I'd have thought that by the time a wg had her eating gear around my todger and I'd given her breasts and clit mucho attention with mouth and hands, I'd cheated big style!

This always amuses me- guys that are happy to partake in various sexual acts but not want penetrative sex 'because they are married'- always makes me want to say 'Oh so your wife won't mind me sucking you off?' Of course I don't because it's none of my business and everyone has their own boundaries and limits and knows what makes them feel guilty.

Even in my very unconventional open relationship we have rules and boundaries and I don't do certain things with other men because it feels like cheating.

Interesting that and its something that has been said before; no kissing for example as its something that some ladies reserve for theis partners.

The male view seems to be that if a lady is willing to shag you, allow you to perform reverse O and suck you off, how much personal can it get??

What things don't you do with other men?

Monty Pythons Life of Brian: "If its not a personal question, are you a Virgin"

I have a habit of nuzzling ladies cleavages when I am 'with beer'

What a pearl among women your wife sounds!

Your female friends and acquaintances who let you get away with this without biffing you on the hooter sound pretty special too.

For me (and I am married), anything sexually related with another person is cheating. This includes, but is not limited to french kissing, handjobs, oral sex (either way) and anal. Trying to define a sexual act (Clinton style) as not having sex and therefore not cheating is just semantics.

So if you are going to cheat, you might as well go the whole hog ;) .

Your female friends and acquaintances who let you get away with this without biffing you on the hooter sound pretty special too.

The ladies are usually with G&T too! Besides they can't biff me on the hooter as its buried in their cleavage!

So if you are going to cheat, you might as well go the whole hog ;) .

Who brought pigs into this?

I have a habit of nuzzling ladies cleavages when I am 'with beer'.

:o That is bizarre behaviour! You have heard of sexual harrassment, I take it?

Interesting that and its something that has been said before; no kissing for example as its something that some ladies reserve for theis partners.

The male view seems to be that if a lady is willing to shag you, allow you to perform reverse O and suck you off, how much personal can it get??

What things don't you do with other men?

Monty Pythons Life of Brian: "If its not a personal question, are you a Virgin"

Um, well it'd odd things like letting a client under my duvet or having a shower with him. I know that probably sounds odd seeing as I am happy to shag, suck etc them... I also won't do clubs or swinging with other guys or host parties without my OH. Also I won't do 'new' sexual things with anyone else. Some of teh more kinky stuff (domination, bondage, etc) I wouldn't do with clients mainly for safety reasons but also because my submissive side is for him only.

The moment there is physical sexual contact ... it is cheating . People classing certain acts as not cheating are just ' selective ' cheaters who are in denial of what they are doing . Remember what u may think is not cheating , may be to the person ur involved in ... so what does that mean .. might as well have a relationships with yourself if ur going to be that selfish . If u have an open r'ship then thats up to u as ' open ' says it all ... but married/ attached men who are in a ' committed ' relationship should know that any sexually contact with another person , not ur resembling ur wife .. is in fact cheating .

it's like doing weed and saying ' i don't take drugs ' .... same people who go on like that are the same type of people who have selective memory . :P

Depends on how much you go along with society's convention of classing physical sexual activity with someone other than your wife/husband or long-term partner as 'cheating'.

Depends on how much you go along with society's convention of classing physical sexual activity with someone other than your wife/husband or long-term partner as 'cheating'.

I looked on it from another point of view, would my last partner consider it cheating. Yes is the answer whether it be a massage with a HE or full sex, never stopped me punting though of course without guilt or lots of soul searching, being a selfish fucker helps i have found. Monogomy sucks.:)

The moment there is physical sexual contact ... it is cheating . People classing certain acts as not cheating are just ' selective ' cheaters who are in denial of what they are doing . Remember what u may think is not cheating , may be to the person ur involved in ... so what does that mean .. might as well have a relationships with yourself if ur going to be that selfish . If u have an open r'ship then thats up to u as ' open ' says it all ... but married/ attached men who are in a ' committed ' relationship should know that any sexually contact with another person , not ur resembling ur wife .. is in fact cheating .

it's like doing weed and saying ' i don't take drugs ' .... same people who go on like that are the same type of people who have selective memory . :P

I agree its cheating without a doubt but i look on punting as just for sex, a relationship is for love offering an emotional experience beyond anything punting can offer but i cannot and more importantly dont want to be monogomous, but i do want to be loved which just punting doesnt provide. So i want my cake and to eat it making me a cheat. Personally and this is my own moral compass, i would find having an affair where emotions of love might be involved as worse than punting but i of course appreciate very many would disagree. :)

Marriage isn't society's convention, it's a contract between two people, anything outside of that is cheating.