tompunt1

At What Point Do You Say No?

23 posts in this topic

Several years ago a WG (now retired) asked me to choke her as we had sex. I said no, I didn't want to do this, as I felt this crossed a boundary for me that I did not want to cross.

Has any WG asked you to perform an activity you were uncomfortable with, and did you say "no"?

Several years ago a WG (now retired) asked me to choke her as we had sex. I said no, I didn't want to do this, as I felt this crossed a boundary for me that I did not want to cross.

Has any WG asked you to perform an activity you were uncomfortable with, and did you say "no"?

Being asked to beat a WG up and literally punch her all over apart from her face wasnt my bag and i made a quick exit advising her she needed help.

Being asked to beat a WG up and literally punch her all over apart from her face wasnt my bag and i made a quick exit advising her she needed help.

Holy shit. What kind of depraved girls did you visit ?

At what point did I say No? The moment a lady pulls down her skirt and you realize she has a big fat chubby cock staring back at you. Happened a few times in Thailand. My ladyboy detection skills are not supreme :(

Holy shit. What kind of depraved girls did you visit ?

At what point did I say No? The moment a lady pulls down her skirt and you realize she has a big fat chubby cock staring back at you. Happened a few times in Thailand. My ladyboy detection skills are not supreme :(

LOL! I think that's most men's nightmare. I have nothing against ladyboys, but I wish most agencies wouldn't put their pre-op transexuals in with the WG's. I look at the photo and think "Hey, she looks... oh...."

Yeh...they keep asking me to pay ...!!!

Ladyboys!!

First rule of punting...never shag a girl with a bigger cock than you :lol:

LOL! I think that's most men's nightmare. I have nothing against ladyboys, but I wish most agencies wouldn't put their pre-op transexuals in with the WG's. I look at the photo and think "Hey, she looks... oh...."

I agree, its dishonest not to make it clear in my view.

I agree, its dishonest not to make it clear in my view.

Bet you 10 quid some Brits have still gone through with the punt purely because they're terrified of making a fuss. "Erm, just give me a massage for half an hour."

Bet you 10 quid some Brits have still gone through with the punt purely because they're terrified of making a fuss. "Erm, just give me a massage for half an hour."

I wouldnt take the bet as i think your right. :)

My experience of Thai ladyboys is that its hard to mistake them for the real thing.

They are better looking, better dressed and a damn site more expensive.

As for a lady asking me to hurt her during a punt No way

Very occasionally I've been asked by ladies whether I'd like to spank them. Not really my thing but I oblige. I recall one who kept asking me to do it harder and at the end my hand must have hurt as much if not more as

than her buttocks.

Very occasionally I've been asked by ladies whether I'd like to spank them. Not really my thing but I oblige. I recall one who kept asking me to do it harder and at the end my hand must have hurt as much if not more as

than her buttocks.

Being spanked on the bottom can be quite a turn on if it is done right! I like it done in a certain way, and if I have mentioned it, some guys are eager to do it because they want to please, and by me stating that it gives me pleasure then they know I am not merely performing a service and am as willing as they are, but.... I would not ask for it specifically since I am the service provider.

In my not too distant past I have been sent to clients who wanted all sorts of things done that had not been previously mentioned when they booked the appointment (they asked for GFE) - such as beating them with a cane to the point where blood is drawn, and I always found that to be tedious because it's not my 'thing' (had I known this was required I would have refused the appointment and told the boss to send someone else)

When a client asks me to 'talk dirty' it puts me off because I do that anyway of my own free will. I find I become tongue tied.

I don't do strap-on sex because I can't feel any empathy with a plastic dildo attached to me. I do not know if I am hurting the client, and it does nothing for me. I would much rather use my finger. I had a rather nice regular client who started asking for a strap-on service because he had been to another girl who introduced him to it. Now it is all he wants, and I won't see him any more. I know lots of men love this, but I don't so that's a 'No'..from me:)

Got to enjoy your work or you end up leaving.........

Being spanked on the bottom can be quite a turn on if it is done right! I like it done in a certain way, and if I have mentioned it, some guys are eager to do it because they want to please, and by me stating that it gives me pleasure then they know I am not merely performing a service and am as willing as they are, but.... I would not ask for it specifically since I am the service provider.

It seems most WGs feel this way. Which is a shame, i would love for a WG to ask me to do something for her (sexually, of course!). Nothing turns me on more than knowing i am doing something the lady really wants, as opposed to puts up with.

Im up for anything, as long as nothing goes up my bum, no other men are involved, and nothing that could cause serious harm/disease.

Oh and nothing to do with poo either

when the very nice b2b with two different thai milfs on different occasions in bournemouth - poole turns into a rubber-free unexpected romp. five seconds of 'is this just a very nice feeling with my eyes closed or has she just...' yes, she has just hopped on!! off you get , madam, and I don't care if you tell me I am the only customer you do this with. I am very flattered but pass the TCP please.

Edited by horizontal

when the very nice b2b with two different thai milfs on different occasions in bournemouth - poole turns into a rubber-free unexpected romp. five seconds of 'is this just a very nice feeling with my eyes closed or has she just...' yes, she has just hopped on!! off you get , madam, and I don't care if you tell me I am the only customer you do this with. I am very flattered but pass the TCP please.

Tom Cat Pee :)

i happened to be on dean street in soho at be health having a massage.the rather pretty young lady explained that she never took her bottoms off to massage cos english guys did not like ladyboys! I hasten to add that this happened just as HE was begining. My brother was in the next room enjoying b2b and heard me scream.She assuered me it was just a joke but the moment( wink) had past....i said no

I'm with Sarah on this one, I would never ask a client to do something for my benefit alone-seems a bit cheeky seeing as they are paying me! If he asked me what I'd like him to do for me that would be different (you couldn't run the hoover through the flat could you would be my answer today).

Think the chocking girl not only unprofessional for asking but a bit daft not realising most men would be appalled by this request let alone the safety aspect.

Re she- males- is on my to do list- cock and tits- what's not to like?!

I'm with Sarah on this one, I would never ask a client to do something for my benefit alone-seems a bit cheeky seeing as they are paying me! If he asked me what I'd like him to do for me that would be different (you couldn't run the hoover through the flat could you would be my answer today).

Think the chocking girl not only unprofessional for asking but a bit daft not realising most men would be appalled by this request let alone the safety aspect.

Re she- males- is on my to do list- cock and tits- what's not to like?!

Them having a cock. ;)

It may be my cynical and jaded view of humanity (and males especially), but that lady was asking for very big trouble. There are too many men who would find that a turn on and would not know when to stop.

It may be my cynical and jaded view of humanity (and males especially), but that lady was asking for very big trouble. There are too many men who would find that a turn on and would not know when to stop.

until it's too late.

Wgs have offered to stick their finger up my bum, i've let them do it but now i don't coz i just don't enjoy it.

Nathan, as Billy connelly was told by the guy who pierced his nipple... One more if us, one less of them.... at least you are guaranteed a back door entry hahahaha....

Wgs have offered to stick their finger up my bum, i've let them do it but now i don't coz i just don't enjoy it.

Why let someone do something you dont enjoy and which YOUR paying for. :confused:;)