fedilio

Wish Could Review Parlours As Well...

32 posts in this topic

Just wish, instead or the girls there was the option to review the parlour. Had a completely wasted time with The Pump in Brum yesterday (Saturday) as wanted to see a particular girl but was told I had to be a member to book in advance as I may be a time waster. How rude! Especially as I had visited a few weeks esrlier on a Sun on spec and not been given "membership"!

I had to go to Brum anyway so not a wasted trip but when I got there, phoned as instructed to turn up and see if girl available was told she was now boomed all night.

I kept my cash in my pocket and wont be going back to the establishment. I was going to book an hour but if thats the attitude then clearly I can spend my money elsewhere. Shame, as the Sun afternoon and the girl I saw before impressed me enough to go back.

Anyone else dispair of parlours rather than the girls working there?

F

I see no reason why one can't do an FR on a parlour on the PN forum.

The only rules are that one gives a tel. number or website and that they are not on the no reports list.

If they are on the purple site, then make a booking via the site, etc.

F

As a punt never took place then its not possible to write an FR. I don't know anything about this Parlour but I am a 90% Parlour punter so have been about a bit from Brighton, London, Nottingham, Birmingham and Manchester and have never come accross a Parlour where you had to be a member, most that I visit I don't even bother phoning up I just arrive especialy that the Parlour scene is mostly shitte these days, (I base this on seeing the takings down on my past shifts as security) a punter is a punter and if you have money then its a missed oppertunity for the Parlour. What you could do is email them and ask about this membership and what this means as to cost etc, also perhaps a representative from pump my wish to contact you direct to explain things, or even add comment here, either way don't give up you may get to visit pump yet!

I see no reason why one can't do an FR on a parlour on the PN forum.

The only rules are that one gives a tel. number or website and that they are not on the no reports list.

...and not forgetting a little matter that the punt did not take place or any cash changed hands at any time.

...and not forgetting a little matter that the punt did not take place or any cash changed hands at any time.

Repeat after me, I must read things completely before replying.....

However, if the punt had taken place, then there is no reason?

Just wish, instead or the girls there was the option to review the parlour. Had a completely wasted time with The Pump in Brum yesterday (Saturday) as wanted to see a particular girl but was told I had to be a member to book in advance as I may be a time waster. How rude! Especially as I had visited a few weeks esrlier on a Sun on spec and not been given "membership"!

I had to go to Brum anyway so not a wasted trip but when I got there, phoned as instructed to turn up and see if girl available was told she was now boomed all night.

I kept my cash in my pocket and wont be going back to the establishment. I was going to book an hour but if thats the attitude then clearly I can spend my money elsewhere. Shame, as the Sun afternoon and the girl I saw before impressed me enough to go back.

F

You could PM them on here as they are members. I really dont have any problems with Parlours, i dont often go to them nowadays but they are better than the Agencies and a few Party providers i had dealings with who were blatant liars. Just never believe what the receptionist says have been my experiences.

never come accross a Parlour where you had to be a member

Sandy's in Manchester require one to be a member to book in advance, but not to enter the parlour and have a punt there.

From what I think fedilio is saying, it seems as if The Pump operate a similar system.

Sandy's in Manchester require one to be a member to book in advance, but not to enter the parlour and have a punt there.

From what I think fedilio is saying, it seems as if The Pump operate a similar system.

Do you know what becoming a member entails? :)

F

Am i missing something here, most reputable parlours/agencies do not take advance booking unless you are a member/known regular, what is rude about that?

If you went in on spec a few weeks earlier, you didn't make an advance booking hence you got an appointment, ie on the day?

Most establishments don't push memberships, you find out that's how they operate, you get one simple.

Am i missing something here, most reputable parlours/agencies do not take advance booking unless you are a member/known regular, what is rude about that?

If you went in on spec a few weeks earlier, you didn't make an advance booking hence you got an appointment, ie on the day?

Most establishments don't push memberships, you find out that's how they operate, you get one simple.

To add there isn't many services you can use without an appointment where you can literally walk in off the street and be seen to straight away, at least payment is not being required for advance bookings, the option for a 'walk in' 'same day booking' should be viewed as hit and miss, establishments may as well do away with them if clients are always moaning.

i am a pump member

all they ask of you is a forename (Made up if you want) a memorable date and your phone number. they give you a taxi card with a number printed on the back. When u book again quote the number and they know u r a goodun. The details are kept in a handwritten book.

non members are charged £10 at the door but that £10 is knocked off the price of any ensuing punt. Too many were just wandering in for a perve and leaving.

I think u need to look at the extensive FR's for pump to see the other side.

Sorry if cheerleading.....

Just to recap, you had to be a "member" to prebook. What got my goat was when I visited on spec a couple of weeks earlier this wasn't suggested even though I had a conversation with the maid to say I'd never been before. So, when I knew I was going to be in Birmingham and a certain girl was working that day I thought "great"!

Sadly, not being able to book her meant I had to drive to Birmingham, over an hour on motorways and then ring on spec. In the time it took me to drive there and park I was told she was fully booked for the rest of the night and the other girls were very busy too.

No punt, therefore no FR can really be posted. I doubt the parlour would care even if I did PM them as they had a busy night. Lesson for me, keeping my cash in my pocket and I'll spoil another girl more deserving and possibly stick with Independants who I always get a much better service/attention from and who appear to want me to have a good time too. The Pump has lost me as a semi regular who visits Birmingham often and with this performance who knows if they can maintwin their client base in this economic times whem I'm sure we're all being a bit more selective about where we spend our dosh.

i am a pump member

all they ask of you is a forename (Made up if you want) a memorable date and your phone number. they give you a taxi card with a number printed on the back. When u book again quote the number and they know u r a goodun. The details are kept in a handwritten book.

non members are charged £10 at the door but that £10 is knocked off the price of any ensuing punt. Too many were just wandering in for a perve and leaving.

I think u need to look at the extensive FR's for pump to see the other side.

Sorry if cheerleading.....

Thats a fantastic reply thankyou, perhaps you could have a word with management and ask them to contact the OP and see if they can come to some solution?

Just to recap, you had to be a "member" to prebook. What got my goat was when I visited on spec a couple of weeks earlier this wasn't suggested even though I had a conversation with the maid to say I'd never been before. So, when I knew I was going to be in Birmingham and a certain girl was working that day I thought "great"!

Sadly, not being able to book her meant I had to drive to Birmingham, over an hour on motorways and then ring on spec. In the time it took me to drive there and park I was told she was fully booked for the rest of the night and the other girls were very busy too.

No punt, therefore no FR can really be posted. I doubt the parlour would care even if I did PM them as they had a busy night. Lesson for me, keeping my cash in my pocket and I'll spoil another girl more deserving and possibly stick with Independants who I always get a much better service/attention from and who appear to want me to have a good time too. The Pump has lost me as a semi regular who visits Birmingham often and with this performance who knows if they can maintwin their client base in this economic times whem I'm sure we're all being a bit more selective about where we spend our dosh.

No point in re capping, it is clear from your 1st post what happened, big deal the maid did not mention they had a membership scheme in place for advance bookings when you had a conversation with her?? do your own research, never relay on others.

I can not beleave you want to write a negative report on an establishment over this?? is this a wind up??

It's all very good hiding behind a computer screen posting under a 'username' wanting to write negative reports but please bear in mind this is a business that your posting negatively about on a public forum that other posters have said they have had no problems using, and for what 'the maid never said i needed a membership', grow up.

You didn't have to drive to Birmingham, you chose too, you chose to turn up on spec, she was fully booked up, that's life.

Please put the violin away, playing the victim bringing bad publicity to an establishment which other posters have said is reputable.

That's nice. You get abused on here too.

I do think Brooke has a valid point ! :)

Using the current FR system it is possible to reveiw the Parlour as well as the Girl, but as mentioned earlier the punt must happen first !

Perhaps you should listen and learn from your experience and do more research on your own back as we all have had to do.

Punting can be fun, but its always a bed of roses like everything else in life.

By the very nature of punting, the potential risks and pitfalls you would be best adopting a method of relying on your own efforts and instincts in doing all possible research before travelling anywhere anyway! I have never been to the Pump but follow them on twitter and its very common knowledge to many that they introduced a membership system some months back.

In short praise when its due, but indeed report bad experiences if you are sure that they are the fault of the SP [or WG], but its important to get your facts right ! B)

I most certainly am not a cheerleader for any establishment and I am not, as yet, a member of the Pump, but what a ridiculous thread. The OP tried to make a booking but was told that was only possible for members. Ok, he then takes the risk of turning up in the hope that the girl he wants to see is available and unfortunately for him she is not - tough luck!

What is the objection here? That on a previous occasion you werent told that membership was required? Well you were on this occasion and you took a chance. As I say, I am not a member and despite also being quite a regular visitor in recent months I will just have to take the same chance you did when I next visit and there will be no complaints from me if I am unlucky and the girl I want to see isnt available.

I have never heard of any establishments other than the couple in Birmingham having a membership tbh... None of the places in MK do to either walk in OR to make an advance booking. I have NEVER worked at one that needs a membership either...seems a very odd state of affair's if you ask me.

To be perfectly honest turning away a punter with a wallet of cash on your doorstep seems to lack sense. If a place does not want to take advance bookings from an unknown then fair enough...but then again we have a confirmation call required...no call on the morning to confirm...booking cancelled...no one has lost out on anything except having to take the time to write the appoinmtent in the dairy. It seems the receptionist in the case of the OP failed to do her job correctly as I would have thought that selling the membership idea would be a priority to tell ALL client's when they arrive if the membership is in the process of set up.

And before someone pipes up that perhaps I didnt work at reputable establishments...I did.

No point in re capping, it is clear from your 1st post what happened, big deal the maid did not mention they had a membership scheme in place for advance bookings when you had a conversation with her?? do your own research, never relay on others.

It's all very good hiding behind a computer screen posting under a 'username' wanting to write negative reports but please bear in mind this is a business that your posting negatively about on a public forum that other posters have said they have had no problems using, and for what 'the maid never said i needed a membership', grow up.

You have to take the rough with the smooth on internet forums, if you are in the public domain then you just have to take the critisism and try to learn from it and hopefully dont make the same mistakes again. There is no such thing as a perfect business as they are at the mercy of human error as has happened here. It is not all glory you know.xxx

Dont know if generally known but Pump hsare the building with ambassadors club. So at 8pm its all change from parlour to gentlemens club.

Perhaps the new system was because ambassadors had different style from pump?

if you dont want to be involved with membership go to ultimate indulgence. no memberships there, tho i reckon they see a few members!!!

(I'll get me coat)

F

Hi Fidilio

I apologise for not coming on here sooner but I needed to clarify a few points with my receptionists.

Firstly I'm so sorry about the predicament you found yourself in Saturday and I can only apologise.

When boys come through the door they are asked to show their cards and their membership number is written on the sheet. If we recognise boys on occasion we havent asked for membership cards to be produced, I can only assume my receptionist that day thought she recognised you and didnt ask for your membership number. We have reviewed procedures and hopefully this wont happen again.

When you rang on Saturday to book a girl and were informed you needed a membership number to confirm the booking, you would have also been told if you didnt have a membership number that is fine but you would need to leave a telephone number and one of my receptionists would have called you back to confirm the booking. I can only assume you didnt want to leave a telephone number.

Last Saturday we were very busy hence you not being able to see the lady you originally wanted to see or indeed any other lady, I know this must have been frustrating for you after travelling from so far but we do have another establishment just 10 mins from The Pump which I know we had ladies available.

Our membership isnt meant to make punting difficult but it is something we have been advised to have in place in Birmingham. It was introduced a few months back and up until now has worked perfectly fine.

Obviously we value all our boys and I'm upset you feel you cant return. However should you change your mind could you call me so I may speak to you and hopefully sort your membership out and try and smooth this situation over.

Linzi D

And before someone pipes up that perhaps I didnt work at reputable establishments...I did.

Just replying to correct the tense - you 'do' (albeit in a different role)! x

Edited by Omar

The true test of customer service is what happens when 'things go wrong'. So good on ya Linzi! x