pollyp23

One For The Ladies

67 posts in this topic

Us men are told that the average size is so and so and that its what one does with it that is important.

I'm an honest 6 inches along the top and 5 in circumference.

It doesn't worry me as there is nothing I can do about it, but is that 'normal' or not?

That's about average, I reckon. Nowt to worry about, you're neither hung like a donkey nor a hamster. Too big or too small are the rubbish ones. Everything in between is perfectly edible. :)

That's about average, I reckon. Nowt to worry about, you're neither hung like a donkey nor a hamster. Too big or too small are the rubbish ones. Everything in between is perfectly edible. :)

You're just saying that! X

Us men are told that the average size is so and so and that its what one does with it that is important.

It doesn't worry me as there is nothing I can do about it, but is that 'normal' or not?

I hope you're not expecting an honest answer here!

How many times have punters been told 'Oooh, you're such a big boy!!! Not sure if I can fit it all in!!'??? LOL

Keeps 'em coming back for more, such is male anxiety about this subject, any girl worth her salt will work along with these anxieties and massage a man's...ego...accordingly!

i never measured but i know my size...."it's so big and lovely"

i know they grow when excited...but mine changes with post code...big and lovely in the west end...small and shrunken at home in the mirror

For some reason, this thread has reminded me of that ancient Jeremy Beadle joke...something along the lines of...*googles*:

"Jeremy Beadle had a small penis. On the other hand it was massive."

I hope you're not expecting an honest answer here!

How many times have punters been told 'Oooh, you're such a big boy!!! Not sure if I can fit it all in!!'??? LOL

Keeps 'em coming back for more, such is male anxiety about this subject, any girl worth her salt will work along with these anxieties and massage a man's...ego...accordingly!

I'm not anxious about it, just curious. I have been told by quite a few ladies that mine is a nice shaped willy, so I guess that is another question to the ladies, do you see many different shapes?

I know my maths is a bit rusty, but assuming the erect penis is roughly circular in cross-section (ouch!) wouldn't that make it more than 3 inches wide (5/pi x 2) ? That would be well phat. Mine is probably a little over an inch across, making just over 3" circumference (ladies that have met me and remember, please correct me if I'm wrong :lol: )

Edited by Vin DaLoo

I know my maths is a bit rusty, but assuming the erect penis is roughly circular in cross-section (ouch!) wouldn't that make it more than 3 inches wide (5/pi x 2) ? That would be well phat. Mine is probably a little over an inch across, making just over 3" circumference (ladies that have met me and remember, please correct me if I'm wrong :lol: )

I think you may be confusing diameter with radius Vin.

Circumference = pi x diameter.

So if a willy is 5 inches circumference, it will be 1.6 inches diameter (if circular in cross section lol).

One WG said to me that she'd seen bigger apparatus than mine but complimented me on being "so hard". I had to be honest and tell her that I was picked on when I first started school.

I'll get my coat!

Edited by Aidan Abbett

In the past (this is with boyfriends only. I haven't been working long enough to come across a client with a huge cock yet.), I have found the ones with a bigger cock are quite lazy and don't do much to impress in the bedroom. Maybe it's just me but these guys seem to think I should just be impressed with the size of their cock and not what they do with it. I've found (including clients), if you're of average size or smaller you try harder to impress and please me as well as youselves. My concern is have I've please you. :D

Just curios but what is the correct method of measuring the penis? Is there a specific mathematical formula involved lol.

I think I'm about 6 - 7" in length and 4" round. Never had any complaints but never really had any compliments either.

I think you may be confusing diameter with radius Vin.

Circumference = pi x diameter.

So if a willy is 5 inches circumference, it will be 1.6 inches diameter (if circular in cross section lol).

Ah yes that makes sense, told you I was rusty!

It 2PIxR or PIxD for circumference, so 5 inches circumference is 1.59 Inches in width. This was probably near to the base, I have another measure when I can.....

In the past (this is with boyfriends only. I haven't been working long enough to come across a client with a huge cock yet.), I have found the ones with a bigger cock are quite lazy and don't do much to impress in the bedroom. Maybe it's just me but these guys seem to think I should just be impressed with the size of their cock and not what they do with it. I've found (including clients), if you're of average size or smaller you try harder to impress and please me as well as youselves. My concern is have I've please you. :D

And may you experience plenty more of all shapes and sizes.

Now, those vaccuum developers, I've seen pre photoshop pictures and all they seem to do is made the willy grow bigger but not get so hard. Is this correct?

For some reason, this thread has reminded me of that ancient Jeremy Beadle joke...something along the lines of...*googles*:

"Jeremy Beadle had a small penis. On the other hand it was massive."

Very un PC to laugh, but I did. Probably the only time I will in connection with Jeremy Beadle (what is it with men called Jeremy- Clarkson, Kyle and the posh git at school?).

So the Sex Education Show has returned to our screens then.....:lol: :lol:

Only worry when your Hang 'Ups' become permanent Hang 'Downs' ! :blink:

Good job us nice punters dont take the same stance when it comes to boob size then ey ! :blink:

What a strange thing for a WG to say ~ :huh:

Makes no odds to me! Willies come in all shapes, sizes and colours, I swear no two are alike. Some men are good lovers, some less so. How 'good' they are bears no relevance to cock size. Incidentally, I had a client last week who was below average but it felt amazing inside me. I think due to the the angle we were at and how our bodies fit together. The sensation was if he was several inches longer and wider.

As long as it's clean I love them and men really shouldn't get hung up about theirs!

As long as I leave happy who cares about your size... :lol: xxx

A woman I see regularly told me she woke up thinking about my dick. Honestly, are we supposed to believe this stuff? She is very good to me in other ways and the ego stroking helps my performance and enjoyment of the encounter. So biggus diccus it is then! Recently she answered the phone when I was doing my best work and although she motioned me to calm down, I thought bugger that and tried to get her panting but to no avail. Should have given her some playful slaps on the bum as well thinking about it now, if she does that again I will. Sorry, went a bit off thread there.

I must get around to measuring but the rush around the house for a tape measure is deflating . I seem most impressive during sensual massage, on full service encounters less so.

My tuppence worth

Makes no odds to me! Willies come in all shapes, sizes and colours, I swear no two are alike. Some men are good lovers, some less so. How 'good' they are bears no relevance to cock size. Incidentally, I had a client last week who was below average but it felt amazing inside me. I think due to the the angle we were at and how our bodies fit together. The sensation was if he was several inches longer and wider.

As long as it's clean I love them and men really shouldn't get hung up about theirs!

Awww, glad you enjoyed it as much a I B):) :)

Careful Girl, you may disillusion those hung guys who have nothing more than a huge one to offer !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think you'll find that as long as it's clean and attached to someone in possession of a wallet containing the required fee, size really doesn't matter! :)

If size really dosen't matter, why are dildoes always at least eight inches long?

If size really dosen't matter, why are dildoes always at least eight inches long?

Well think about it - she has to grasp it with a firm grip so it doesnt fall in and disappear ! :lol: :lol: :lol: