Madam Becky

Any Ideas Chaps?

33 posts in this topic

Hello chaps!

Not been lurking here for a while, but I had an email from the publisher of the Madam Becky Memoirs and they want to change the title.

They wanted it to be titled 'Call me Madam' but then realised that's the name of a column in Playboy.

Anyone who remembers the years of Kittens and MB's will remember it was all a bit crazy, and the book is more an Ealing comedy than a misery memoir.

I thought all you clever ladies and gents could help me come up with something smashing.

Lots of love.

Madam B xx

I will be calling mine ' Coppers and Brasses' as I believe, 'How To Make Friends and Influence People' has already been used.

How about 'Toms and Johns' ?

or

'Bin Laden - My Part In His Downfall' this will be topical if with no bearing on the truth.

They wanted it to be titled 'Call me Madam' but then realised that's the name of a column in Playboy.

Anyone who remembers the years of Kittens and MB's will remember it was all a bit crazy, and the book is more an Ealing comedy than a misery memoir.

In that case, how about 'Stark Raving Madam'?

I will be calling mine ' Coppers and Brasses' as I believe, 'How To Make Friends and Influence People' has already been used.

or

'Bin Laden - My Part In His Downfall' this will be topical if with no bearing on the truth.

I'm loving the Coppers and Brasses! On the Bin Laden idea, I was thinking more Harry Potter and the brothel of doom. Or Harry Potter, Hogwarts and all.

How's tricks anyway?

In that case, how about 'Stark Raving Madam'?

Ha ha! I wish IPBoards had a like button. I knew I could rely on you lot for help. xx

or

Is it not more a case of 'Been Laid In ... ?'

Hello chaps!

Not been lurking here for a while, but I had an email from the publisher of the Madam Becky Memoirs and they want to change the title.

I thought all you clever ladies and gents could help me come up with something smashing.

Lots of love.

Madam B xx

Whips, Canes and Chains...Pleasing Pleasure

Laid in England.

Money for Nothing but the Tricks Aren't Free.

Adam to Madam.

MK Johns.

Pussy Galorious.

Smitten by Kittens.

(quick note - if you go for a "clever" title, you'll need a descriptive subtitle as well.... something like

"A true story of sex and slapstick by one of the UK's most successful Madams")

MK Johns.

I like that one.

Concrete Copulations !

Thank you everyone. Some fab titles. You're all so jolly wonderful. I'll let you know what's decided.

Lots of love.

Madam B x

Thank you everyone. Some fab titles. You're all so jolly wonderful. I'll let you know what's decided.

Lots of love.

Madam B x

Does the winner get a freebie?

carry on copulating

How's tricks ?

That would work

My idea is "Rooms and bawd"

Smitten by Kittens.

Ideal for a punters book.

Edited by WykeTyke

A Tale of Two Titties

Edited by Lick n Suck

Too many cocks-

(spoiled the brothel.)

'You've Made My Whole Week' ;)

Negotiable affection.

Becky pulls it off!

Do like Room and bawd though.........

Oh BTW - "Call me Madam" was a series by one Xaviera Hollander that ran in Penthouse - not Playboy. Ah Penthouse - my first sight of ladies furry bits. All the ladies in those days were furry and had amazing tan lines.........

i think if i wrote a book it would be called touring and whoring (the life of a touring hooker)

what aboutall services included or do you do owo or can i cum twice in 30mins lol