Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
daveryan

Always Intrigued

13 posts in this topic

a madam who either makes a room available for a WG or organises bookings takes? No particular reason just wondering if there was one 'set' industry fee for want of a better phrase, or is it personal choice and variable, even a cut of the hourly rate etc?

a madam who either makes a room available for a WG or organises bookings takes? No particular reason just wondering if there was one 'set' industry fee for want of a better phrase, or is it personal choice and variable, even a cut of the hourly rate etc?

Over recent years some WGs have told me they agree on handing over a third to the "house" and Belle/Dr Magnanti said she gave a third of her fee to the Agency supplying her with work. I have read figures as much as a half on here in the past though. :)

I think about a third is standard for agencies and half for parlours :)

my understanding is that it depends entirely on the establishment.

there is a well known place in london where the entire first punts takings and half the second go to the house...after that the girls are free to earn. There is a prop of a boutique agency that encourages 2 hour punts and takes a flat fee of 100. Punters on the other hand also hand over approx a third of our wages to our pimps...the govt tax office!

cannot speak for others but we certainly dont take half.xx

cannot speak for others but we certainly dont take half.xx

Blimey that's all very interesting. obviously all sorts of permutations

Blimey that's all very interesting. obviously all sorts of permutations

Pretty much. There is no real "standard"...it can be different from one place to the other, some places the girls even have to pay the maid which personally I think is just greedy.

The parlour I visit is always 2:3 in favour of the girl for a basic i.e. 20 for the house and 30 for her for half an hour, 40:60 for an hour.

Of course, with extras so far the ratio has always been at least a little higher in her favour... :P

The parlour I visit is always 2:3 in favour of the girl for a basic i.e. 20 for the house and 30 for her for half an hour, 40:60 for an hour.

Of course, with extras so far the ratio has always been at least a little higher in her favour... :P

One of the many reasons I'm happy to be an MK punter - all inclusive prices! Any sort of upselling in the room just spoils the moment.

I'm guessing if the girls felt undercompensated they would not stay as long as many do.

Too late to edit my above post, so just to add that those that stay are often the most attractive and sexiest...

In Edinburgh parlours, I have learned, to avoid the VAT man's attentions, each girl pays a flat figure to the house to work a shift as self employed, and then a small amount out of each trick, plus, of course, the punter pays the house for the use of a room for a fixed time.

I have been told by girls in various parlours it can vary between

20% and 40% . There does not seem to be a set rate.

As long as both parties are happy with the arrangement it shouldn't matter to us punters.

The girls know how much it would cost them to work independently, and have to supply her own accomodation, laundry, advertising, website and telephone answering service. If they didn't thing they made enough with the arrangement they had, they would soon move on somewhere else.