irishman

List Of Thai Indies In London ?

9 posts in this topic

Is there such a thing ?

Looking for inspiration at good value...not gourmet prices ...lol

Is there such a thing ?

Try using the PN field report search or the provider database, or acemassage.com.

Is there such a thing ?

I've accumuated about two dozen of them on the purple site, searching (seperately) for the word(s) 'Thai', 'Oriental' and 'Asian', and also searching 'Thai' in primary and secondary language. Their rates tend to be quite a bit lower than the standard oriental agency rates and you can speak directly to the WG (useful if you are concerned about their English language fluency) before booking. Edited by Tiggy 7

I've accumuated about two dozen of them on the purple site, searching (seperately) for the word(s) 'Thai', 'Oriental' and 'Asian', and also searching 'Thai' in primary and secondary language. Their rates tend to be quite a bit lower than the standard oriental agency rates and you can speak directly to the WG (useful if you are concerned about their English language fluency) before booking.

Thx Tiggy..Sorry to be stupid, but what is the "purple" site and are there any thai girls u could particularly recommend to me ?

Thx Tiggy..Sorry to be stupid, but what is the "purple" site and are there any thai girls u could particularly recommend to me ?

A d u l t w o r k . c o . u k aka 'the purple site' (due to the colour of its print) is not in good odour with the management of 'the punter site', which tempts the naughtier board members here to come up with coy responses when questions are raised about it. It is controversial. As for the two dozen (or more) Thai indie WGs who have profiles there, I do not post FRs on them here because I do respect management's preference that I do not. I have seen a few of them and several are real gems but others are not. If you read profiles carefully and if you call the WGs of interest to you for a brief chat, you should do fine. Most list their mobile numbers on their profiles and practically all the others will respond to e-mail requests for theirs. Beware the photos of Chinese WGs there and always use TinEye if you doubt their authenticity.

i saw a couple agency girls with profiles on purplesite at £120 an hour...cant remember profile names though, not sure if its really them or imposters though

i saw a couple agency girls with profiles on purplesite at £120 an hour...cant remember profile names though, not sure if its really them or imposters though

I don't think those are actual agencies - more likely a group assembled ad hoc for the site. I haven't really kept up on this but standard London oriental agency rates have been £150 p/h and @280 p/2h for ages. A few agencies also list oriental WGs at £200 p/h and above but I have yet to find one in that category worth the £50+ premium.d Bill or Chris can advise you better on agencies than I can. In any case, few purple site oriental indies ask for more than £140, intentionally undercutting the agencies I would assume. An extra £50 or so doesn't bother me if I am really interested but there really is no need to exceed £150 in London, full stop. :)

I don't think those are actual agencies - more likely a group assembled ad hoc for the site. I haven't really kept up on this but standard London oriental agency rates have been £150 p/h and @280 p/2h for ages. A few agencies also list oriental WGs at £200 p/h and above but I have yet to find one in that category worth the £50+ premium.d Bill or Chris can advise you better on agencies than I can. In any case, few purple site oriental indies ask for more than £140, intentionally undercutting the agencies I would assume. An extra £50 or so doesn't bother me if I am really interested but there really is no need to exceed £150 in London, full stop. :)

no i know, i meant as in couple girls who appear on the reputable oriental agency sites that have a profile on ** and have rate of £120 p/h. I know a number of girls on agency sites also have their own independant site but charge same rate of £150, so am bit suspicious of these profiles on **

no i know, i meant as in couple girls who appear on the reputable oriental agency sites that have a profile on ** and have rate of £120 p/h. I know a number of girls on agency sites also have their own independant site but charge same rate of £150, so am bit suspicious of these profiles on **

You're right, several oriental agencies HAVE selectively posted profiles one or two of their WGS - the tip-off tends to be the £150 p/h, £280 /2h, agency pricing standard - ASM definitely has done this and I think 007 may have done, as well. And I have seen other either current or former oriental agency WGs profiled there as indies, too (eg, Alida Ada, who is an old-timer but still has those amazing breasts). Like everything else on the purple site, DO examine the merchandise before you decide to buy.