Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
coffee2sugars

Punting Kn Public

13 posts in this topic

I always had a slight of fantasy of having sex in places like shop dressing rooms, macro Alda toilets or even on the back of an otherwise empty bus.

Two problems present themselves though 1 is I am a too nervous to do it and the other is finding a willing partner.

Has anyone experienced this or tried any other places?

Girls does anyone request this or am I alone lol.

Very sorry about the spelling. Using the iPhone and it keeps changing my words. Trying to figure out how to stop it now.

Very sorry about the spelling. Using the iPhone and it keeps changing my words. Trying to figure out how to stop it now.

Predictive text, I hate it. I have had sex in fairly public places, I don't think that you'd find many WGs who'd go for it though.

Predictive text, I hate it. I have had sex in fairly public places, I don't think that you'd find many WGs who'd go for it though.

I know a few who might. Swindon and Alston areas.

This earlier thread has some unusual options.

Btw, what is a macro Alda toilet? Should I get one fitted in my bathroom to make the neighbours envious?

I always had a slight of fantasy of having sex in places like shop dressing rooms, macro Alda toilets or even on the back of an otherwise empty bus.

Two problems present themselves though 1 is I am a too nervous to do it and the other is finding a willing partner.

I wouldn't try the back of a bus, most have cctv now !

This earlier thread has some unusual options.

Btw, what is a macro Alda toilet? Should I get one fitted in my bathroom to make the neighbours envious?

Was meant to be mac Donalds toilet lol. I know I would never be brave enough to go through with it so for me it's probably best left to fantasy. Always interested in others experiences though and of course pollie any recommendations if I suddenly feel brave by pm is appreciated.

I posted on the thread Chris linked in here but you have to bear in mind you could get done for this, indecent exposure or suchlike so WGs if they care would be taking this into consideration i would of thought.

Only you can overcome your nervousness to do it of course and all you can do is ask WGs you are interested in punting with if they will do this with you, you never know you might get some PMs following this thread. :)

I've had plenty of sex in public places: hand job on a plane, beaches, train.

I did have an arrangement with a wg a couple of years back where she let me take flashing pics of her in public. It was very hot. Would love to try that again if there are any wg's out there interested?

I had a meal with a female friend in a restaurant. She was having trouble with her shoe and vanished under the table to adjust it. I sat there with a vacant and happy grin on my face, rolling my eyes now and then. The whole restaurant seemed to be staring open mouthed.

When she emerged she had no idea why she was getting dirty looks.

I'd bloody love to sneak off for some kinky toilet/outdoor fun. Reminds me of being a naughty student again!

I had a meal with a female friend in a restaurant. She was having trouble with her shoe and vanished under the table to adjust it. I sat there with a vacant and happy grin on my face, rolling my eyes now and then. The whole restaurant seemed to be staring open mouthed.

When she emerged she had no idea why she was getting dirty looks.

Lmao now that is the sort of thing I would do.

I'd bloody love to sneak off for some kinky toilet/outdoor fun. Reminds me of being a naughty student again!

Well if you're ever in London I'll take you up on that offer!

My all time fantasy has to be at the back of a sex cinema with people watching!