roughrider

Chaps, How Long Will You Keep Punting For

34 posts in this topic

There comes a point, when you retire from work, and especially for the married ones amongst us, do you think you will also retire from punting at around the same time?

As for myself, well, I haven't had a full service for around 4 months, been content with massages, and was wondering if I should get more FS in before I get put out to pasture.

Course retirement isn't on the cards for quite a few more years, but one should plan ahead!

In my punting life I plan ahead only as far as the next punt.

Go with what feels good or where the urge takes you.

Can't see me "retiring". We've probably all come out from a punt and thought "never again" at some point, but been doing it long enough now to know that I'll be back. Certainly can't see any point in planning on giving up something that's brought a lot of great experiences over the years. Besides, when I retire from work, I plan to have more money and more time for punting! :)

I will stop punting when i no longer enjoy the experience or when i can no longer get an erection or wheni can no longer afford to punt.

Suffolk Punter.

There comes a point, when you retire from work, and especially for the married ones amongst us, do you think you will also retire from punting at around the same time?

As for myself, well, I haven't had a full service for around 4 months, been content with massages, and was wondering if I should get more FS in before I get put out to pasture.

Course retirement isn't on the cards for quite a few more years, but one should plan ahead!

I am retired and wont be stopping punting till i cant manage it anymore or die. :)

I don't really make plans. My punting is usual done at short notice when I feel the urg and I guess that's how it will end for me.

Thankfully retirement is a long way of and with the retirement age creeping further and further back I think I need something to look forward to whilst I am working.

I'm definitely winding down my activities - I've got a couple of regular ladies that I go to at the moment. Once they stop their activities, which inevitably will happen, I don't know what I'll do.

I have no inclination to seek out anyone new - maybe this is age kicking in but I can't be bothered anymore. :(

Almost as impossible to answer the question, 'How long will you live for'

I don't know the answer to either and, frankly, don't really want to.

Punting brings me enormous pleasure and I've no plans on stopping. I'm keeping going until the money runs out (unlikely) or ill health/old age catch up with me (more likely). The only times, I've found questioning myself, are after a poor punt, but touch wood, I don't have too many of those.

been punting since I was 25,40 years of age now.....shall keep punting as long as my dick still goes hard.

no plans to stop

so 30 years time, am in a nursing home. doesnt stop me calling a local floosy for an outcall does it?

even if i cant get it up I may just enjoy an undressed kiss and cuddle.

How long is a piece of string exactly?

I have no plans to stop working,but simply to reduce my hours progressively. As long as i keep travelling on business, I shall continue to have the opportunity to punt, and as long as I remain fit and healthy, I shall continue to use those opportunities. Simples.

Until I find the right girl and fall head over heels in love and devote the rest of my life to her

I am retired and wont be stopping punting till i cant manage it anymore or die. :)

I love this attitude - good for you! x

Until I find the right girl and fall head over heels in love and devote the rest of my life to her

What he said.

Edited by MMM

Until my dick drops off :o

:lol: I'm with you on this one, Smiths. In fact, though I am a non-believer, if there were an after-life I would hope to be spending it in the intimate company of some of the angels with whom I have enjoyed punting over the years. Auditions will continue to be conducted on earth until then and Devil take the hindmost (that is not a positional reference). :P Edited by Tiggy 7

As long as I can still manage it, afford it and find lovely lasses who'll take sympathy on an old ram man! :P

Edited by Beenaboutabit

I only punt when I'm single - I think probably punt more out of loneliness than sexual need, although that obviously plays a part too. Although who knows what the future may bring? If I find myself in a sexless marriage in 20 years' time I might be able to justify it to myself to start doing it again.

I didn’t start punting UNTIL I retired – and that was almost 10 years ago now! I certainly have no plans to stop, although when the memsahib retires as well, it may become a little more difficult. :eek:

Will definately stop when I drop

Agreed, althouh it won't work if it is unilateral!

I only punt when I'm single - I think probably punt more out of loneliness than sexual need, although that obviously plays a part too. Although who knows what the future may bring? If I find myself in a sexless marriage in 20 years' time I might be able to justify it to myself to start doing it again.

I share the exact same sentiments. If I am genuinely committed to somebody then I dont punt, but currently been single for a while so all is well.

Only 2 things will stop me - decrepitude or poverty.

So I reckon I've got a good couple of months left.