NIK

Polish bareback.

49 posts in this topic

I've noticed that many of the 'alleged' bareback providers on AWank seem to be Polish.

I know many probably aren't genuine, but I wonder why most of them - where the nationality is advertised - seem to be Polish.

Is there something in the Polish culture that is more accepting of bb?

Or maybe the Poles just don't get all those nasty diseases we're told anyone who indulges in bb is certain to catch? :(

Nik, there are quite a few other nationalities also offering, supposedly, bb penetration on that site, which tells me irrespective of who they are the

following;

1. Avoid (on basis they do offer this)

2. Even if this is purely a ploy by them to entice clients by fictitiously

advertising BB, what else may also be fictitious viz-a-viz services

purportedly offered???

I'm sure in Poland, they too suffer from STD's etc just like anywhere else.

Tony

I think some of the advertisers on their tick all the options boxes in an attempt to get traffic to their profile when someone does a search.

Chances are they'll make up some kind of excuse (eg it's at my discretion) when asked about the BB service they offer. They wouldn't get me asking though as I wouldn't even consider going with a girl who offers BB. Obviously there are those that don't advertise it but might well still do it though. That's the risk you take and why wearing a rubber is a must.

I've noticed that many of the 'alleged' bareback providers on AWank seem to be Polish.

I know many probably aren't genuine, but I wonder why most of them - where the nationality is advertised - seem to be Polish.

Or maybe the Poles just don't get all those nasty diseases we're told anyone who indulges in bb is certain to catch? :(

How wide is your search ?

A search for girls offering BB in N London post codes gives 16.

1 is Polish, 1 Hungarian, 4 are probably EE, maybe Polish.

7 could well be English.

With the predominance of EE girls and Polish in particular among the whole WG population, it does n't back up your statement.

I've just checked London as a whole and only for women up to the age of 30. It yielded 133 results for me!

I agree that a lot don't actually give the nationality, but one can tell from their profiles that very few will actually be English. About 3/4 actually claim to be English.

I guess if you are a bareback rider, then all the knobbly bits of scars etc in the tunnels of love you frequent would eventual leave your dick well polished.

Another question to ask vis why would ads be false is why would they pay for premium listings and displaying telephone numbers..?

Another question to ask vis why would ads be false is why would they pay for premium listings and displaying telephone numbers..?

so people phone instead of book through the system so no feedback is left in the event they should get a shitty service/get robbed

the income would more than cover the costs

so people phone instead of book through the system so no feedback is left in the event they should get a shitty service/get robbed

the income would more than cover the costs

Ok, got it.

Maybe I was a bit slow. Happens. :(

I think Poles tend to be viewed quite positively so any Eastern European with no/ broken English or a heavy accent might be encouraged to say they're Polish.

Poland is an EU member- it is easier to imagine a girl from there can enter the country legally. They also supported our recent wars and I guess they're the most acceptable face of Eastern Europe at this time.

Girls Advertising as Moldovan, Albanian or any other really poor nation would give a strong hint of being here illegally/ being trafficked.

Surely you have heard of french Polishers, haven't you?:)

So far no one has brought religion into it.

Could it be due to the Polish girls' Catholic upbringing and the church's prohibition on condom use they offer BB? Just a crazy thought.

There is one girl off A* I see regularly and she told me that she checks every client who books to see who he may have seen before, and if he has seen a girl who offers BB, then the booking is declined.

I'd never consider BB, and it's a stance I applaud. In fact I go out of my way to avoid WGs who openly offer it.

BTW, has any punter on here seen any girl off www.odloty.pl and if so, did they offer BB? May help my theory above.

There is one girl off A* I see regularly and she told me that she checks every client who books to see who he may have seen before, and if he has seen a girl who offers BB, then the booking is declined.

She is full of B******T, many guys only book by phone and there is no record of who they have seen in the past.

In any case, if the girl you mention insists on condoms what difference does it make if the guy has had bareback sex in the past. ????????????

List of people you should never believe -----

Girls from Adultw0rk

Estate Agents

Politicians

Cab Drivers

Financial Advisors.

So far no one has brought religion into it.

Could it be due to the Polish girls' Catholic upbringing and the church's prohibition on condom use they offer BB? Just a crazy thought.

I'd never consider BB, and it's a stance I applaud. In fact I go out of my way to avoid WGs who openly offer it.

BTW, has any punter on here seen any girl off www.odloty.pl and if so, did they offer BB? May help my theory above.

How the fuck can she do this? I've heard some barmy things on **, but this takes the biscuit!

How on earth does she have a clue about who someone has seen before:confused:

Total and utter bollocks :)

How on earth does she have a clue about who someone has seen before:confused:

She has no right to know who the guy has seen before, in the same way that we have no knowledge of her history. :)

In another post i read someone did say they can see the feedback left for men and also see how many emails they have sent and how many bookings they have made. Think she said it was designed to wheedle out potential time wasters.

And you can gather lots of info regarding who shes seen, pnet reviews, Awank reviews, wysg reviews, her website reviews and im sure theres other places im not aware of.

Some girls wont take bookings due to accents, this is just another way of them exercising their right to choose which they are entitled to.

A lot of men post they wouldnt see a girl who provides bb, even though they could visit her and wear a condom. Its the same thing.

I think Poles tend to be viewed quite positively so any Eastern European with no/ broken English or a heavy accent might be encouraged to say they're Polish.

Poland is an EU member- it is easier to imagine a girl from there can enter the country legally. They also supported our recent wars and I guess they're the most acceptable face of Eastern Europe at this time.

Girls Advertising as Moldovan, Albanian or any other really poor nation would give a strong hint of being here illegally/ being trafficked.

I think this is much more likely to have a baring as opposed to the religion of many Poles. I have heard this a few times from girls

Think earlier post re lady checking details of clients' punting history is based upon KNOWN bookings on site with other service providers advertising there, based upon feedback system, reviews etc.

I'm also assuming lady in question may only take bookings via system and not telephone.

However, even this type of "client vetting" is not completely air-tight as clients who have seen ladies offering BB may not have any reviews/feedback etc from such providers, or provided any feedback/ratings to alleged BB providers.

List of people you should never believe -----

Girls from Adultw0rk

Estate Agents

Politicians

Cab Drivers

Financial Advisors.

Sound advice, Jimmy. But what if I asked you how to vote, my regular Thai WG what shares to buy, an estate agent 'where to get off' and a politician where to get laid? The only one I would trust in this situation would be the politician. Takes one to know one!:)

I'm also assuming lady in question may only take bookings via system and not telephone.

However, even this type of "client vetting" is not completely air-tight as clients who have seen ladies offering BB may not have any reviews/feedback etc from such providers, or provided any feedback/ratings to alleged BB providers.

Errr... aren't you all overlooking something glaringly obvious ?

The client may also have visited any number of ladies who aren't listed on adultw0rk (or indeed listed on ANY other internet site) :), so they cannot know anything even close to a complete picture of his sexual exploits.

The "client vetting" you describe is, therefore, full of holes (if you'll pardon the expression) :D

Errr... aren't you all overlooking something glaringly obvious ?

The client may also have visited any number of ladies who aren't listed on adultw0rk (or indeed listed on ANY other internet site) :), so they cannot know anything even close to a complete picture of his sexual exploits.

The "client vetting" you describe is, therefore, full of holes (if you'll pardon the expression) :D

I did mention "not airtight" regarding this "client vetting" process.

I did mention "not airtight" regarding this "client vetting" process.

You used the phrase 'not completely airtight'.

I was pointing out that it is not even remotely close to being airtight - he could have seen dozens of women who aren't on adultw0rk, from whom there would of course be no feedback !!!

Obviously its not airtight but its information she has and might as well use it.

I doubt she'd giving sex questionaires to everyone she meets but the infos in front of her.

If i knew a guy has having bb indiscriminately i wouldnt wanna see him again either. In the same way you all rally against wgs who do bb.

Just because you dont know everyones sexual history doesnt mean its wrong to make decisions based on the ones you do

I was pointing out that it is not even remotely close to being airtight - he could have seen dozens of women who aren't on adultw0rk, from whom there would of course be no feedback !!!

All I am stating is my analysis about an earlier post from OP regarding a particular lady on ** and measures she may be taking about "screening" BB clients.

In the end, the most practical solution is rubber up during penetration at all times viz-a-viz rendezvous with WG's/Courtesans, and me personally, I would avoid those offering BB penetration on profiles. Obviously I wouldn't know with absolute certainty that a lady who DOESN'T advertise BB has actually done this "on the quiet"........

Precisely.

It's the biggest load of bollox I've ever heard.

If I see a prostitute she hasn't a clue who I've seen before nor what I've done. Just as I have no idea who she has seen previously nor what she got up to.

Quite right.

Also he could have shagged twenty girls BB on his last holiday to Thailand or Viet Nam. :)