6upxxx

Your favourite moment/moments on a punt this year.

62 posts in this topic

So what was your favourite moments?

It can be something that was said.

Maybe a gift or a look on a face.

the sight of your cum or that of your partner.

A particular outfit or a particular disrobing.

Unusual act or an unusual request.

So best moments guys and gals.....probably best to avoid names!:)

Edited by 6upxxx
repetition

So what was your favourite moments?

It can be something that was said.

Maybe a gift or a look on a face.

the sight of your cum or that of your partner.

A particular outfit or a particular disrobing.

Unusual act or an unusual request.

So best moments guys and gals.....probably best to avoid names!:)

An easy one for me. In response to an email I got an enthusiastic, friendly response. A phone call later I had a punt booked and I knew 24hrs before the punt precisely where I had to get to. The fact that the punt was enjoyable, and the wg was as friendly and pleasant as her email, was icing on the cake.:D

A favourite moment last week was when a young lady took the baby-doll nightie I had bought her as a last minute gift, and rushed to put it on, then posed and said "Have you got a camera??" and then spent the next 20 minutes posing until we both got too horny. What made that special is that her face does not appear on the internet and she trusted me enough with my own camera not to betray that trust.

A truly memorable MFF encounter. Emails were answered quickly and charmingly.

I met the ladies in my hotel bar, both were demure but stunning. We had a drink and a giggle.

The 2 hour event itself passed far too quickly and was probably the horniest experience of my life.

One to be repeated and has given me an appetite to try other group sex experiences.

A repeat visit with a new girl (second time with her) and being apologised to for her 'being selfish' and having an orgasm! Not laughed that much in ages.. especially seeing as we both came at the same time - a fantastic fun time and amazing girl, what a way to retire! :)

Probably doing a WG in DP with the help of a friend.

i have not punted this year

possibly finding a girl i thought had retired and bookin a punt with her and her fem friend :)

fingers crossed

Just recently on a dinner date in MK .. with a very well known young lady ... announces .... " I haven't got any nickers on ... I forgot to bring any " .... :D ... needless to say the dinner went with a bang .... :)

A favourite moment last week was when a young lady took the baby-doll nightie I had bought her as a last minute gift, and rushed to put it on, then posed and said "Have you got a camera??" and then spent the next 20 minutes posing until we both got too horny. What made that special is that her face does not appear on the internet and she trusted me enough with my own camera not to betray that trust.

We look forward to seeing the pics

We look forward to seeing the pics

Seems like you may have a different definition of "trust" than I do?? :)

Just recently on a dinner date in MK .. with a very well known young lady ... announces .... " I haven't got any nickers on ... I forgot to bring any " .... :D ... needless to say the dinner went with a bang .... :)

I expect it was a short meal, or did she tease, by making you wait by having dessert and coffee and brandies?

One of my favourite moments of the last year was while visiting one of my regular parlours a huge storm broke out, a real hammer horror film type one with all the thunder lightning etc.

To say this made it electric was an understatement!:D Having sex with all this going on was amazing.

Unfortunately even the best establishments can't seem to do "storms on demand" :) so I haven't been able to repeat the experience.:(

My favourite punt occurred a few months ago when I drove to Hemel Hempstead to see for the first time a certain Lady who had lots of positive reports. Couldn't believe they were all true until I found out for myself that they were all indeed true. No prizes for guessing the name of the lovely Lady in question:D:D

This year was the year of my first punt - thus far punt #2 is my favourite - had a hard-on for the following week. Will be repeating later this week- anticipation is building and almost unbearable :)

on friday actually, a girl was coming to mine for an outcall, first time id seen her, and she got quite lost...

was giving her directions on the phone, she said she was going to call me back at a certain point when she purred 'i'm really looking forward to sucking your cock'

now ive done all sorts of dirty talk etc before, and i dunno if it was just because we hadnt met and the way she said it or what, but my god i got a lob on!!! :)

a WG getting completely carried away with the punt and leting me do stuff I really shouldn't have...truly a wild 40 minutes

I expect it was a short meal, or did she tease, by making you wait by having dessert and coffee and brandies?

No ... wasn't in a hurry .. this lady doesn't charge for the dinner side of things ... :D ... just enjoyed it ... she's was a real head turner in the restaurant .... so the longer the better .... :)

Probably got two favourite moments from this year.

One involved a sweet young Indian girl who, unexpectedly, insisted I f**k her in the ass. How could I refuse? And she stayed 40 mins overtime too. :)

The other was with a pretty mid-20s Scottish lass in Glasgow who turned up in a gorgeous dress, and gave me a great moment when I slid my hand up, only to discover no panties and a very moist pussy. She was probably the best VFM punt this year. :D

It doesn't have to be complicated to please me...

So it was a last minute gift eh? …….. And then when she asked, you just happened to have a camera with you……....:)

So it was a last minute gift eh? …….. And then when she asked, you just happened to have a camera with you……....:)

You can take photos with your phone in the 21st Century !

I did not say when the "last minute" was...........................:)

A repeat visit with a new girl (second time with her) and being apologised to for her 'being selfish' and having an orgasm! Not laughed that much in ages.. especially seeing as we both came at the same time - a fantastic fun time and amazing girl, what a way to retire! :)

This happened to me as well earlier this year. Must say, I was surprised to receive an apology when I regarded it as a privilege to watch such a thing of pure beauty.

Probably got two favourite moments from this year.

One involved a sweet young Indian girl who, unexpectedly, insisted I f**k her in the ass. How could I refuse? And she stayed 40 mins overtime too. :)

The other was with a pretty mid-20s Scottish lass in Glasgow who turned up in a gorgeous dress, and gave me a great moment when I slid my hand up, only to discover no panties and a very moist pussy. She was probably the best VFM punt this year. :D

It doesn't have to be complicated to please me...

I have several brilliant moments this year. One of those was with a girl who was an anal virgin. After the deed was done, she bounced off the bed and says " I must tell the maid Im no longer a virgin" The look on her return, as if she had just been so very naughty, followed by a really girly curling up to me on the bed, was a great moment. Obviously not my first visit to her, so no PFR on it.:(

A repeat visit with a new girl (second time with her) and being apologised to for her 'being selfish' and having an orgasm! Not laughed that much in ages.. especially seeing as we both came at the same time - a fantastic fun time and amazing girl

So so similar.. . . on a second visit to a localish lady (who is a rare poster here, but a regular in Chat) I stayed hard after my first cum, and as she was cowgirl on me I didn't 'slip'. After a little while I started to thrust again, and she was surprised, and pleased. My second 'pop' was simultainious with hers. . . and was wondeful for us both. I'm wondering how I can go back to see her again, as it'll be *impossible* to top the feelings of that punt. But then again, punting is not a competition after all. . . .