Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hostage

The Sun talks about "Clipping"

14 posts in this topic

The story says some odd things about the Met!

The Vice Squad is led by a lowly DI!

The said DI is up collecting cards at 0630 hours! - hasn't he any underlings who could be trusted to do such a sophisticated job?

The story says some odd things about the Met!

The Vice Squad is led by a lowly DI!

The said DI is up collecting cards at 0630 hours! - hasn't he any underlings who could be trusted to do such a sophisticated job?

Exactly! - when I read this I couldn't understand what the head of the VS was doing going round removing cards from phone boxes at 6.30am :) But then, the story was in The Sun, so that means all truth has been suspended :D

Well, looking at the organogram on p9 (fig 1.2) DI Hyland really does seem to be most senior man in Vice. Bloody hell.

And, hang on, aren't we supposed to live in a sea of enslaved, forced WGs? Did the Met learn from how few they found in Operation Pentameter?

there was a similar story I read a couple of months back that referred to twilight bar (rupert street I think) where a policeman was threatened inside the place and after forcing his way out and being followed arrested several people - that time they were looking for trouble i.e they'd gone there in the hope they'd be overcharged and threatened, so I don't think it's the same story as this one

Not a brothel but I suspect a clip joint. They've been around Soho for decades. And in most other capital cities also. Usually target foreign tourists and I wouldn't have thought there'd be many of those around at 0630!

Not a brothel but I suspect a clip joint. They've been around Soho for decades. And in most other capital cities also. Usually target foreign tourists and I wouldn't have thought there'd be many of those around at 0630!

This girl's going to be in deeper shit as well, since it seems she was offering an underage girl, and whether she existed or not that could, in theory, make the charges much more serious if the police were inclined.

Fascinating HA - Key points for me:

76 premises visited where trafficking suspected. Not a single mention of any collars felt. They are still having ongoing 'Pentameter' days and still no sign of the tens of thousands of trafficked victims the propagandists would have us believe are out there.

Nuisance brothels moved on. So if they don't want to be moved on they must ensure that they are either not a nuisance to neighbours, or somewhere where they can't be a nuisance, although the latter 'discreet' type of address makes them more vulnerable to robbery. This is why so many won't invest in smart prems because they never no when they'll be asked to vacate.

there was a similar story I read a couple of months back that referred to twilight bar (rupert street I think) where a policeman was threatened inside the place and after forcing his way out and being followed arrested several people - that time they were looking for trouble i.e they'd gone there in the hope they'd be overcharged and threatened, so I don't think it's the same story as this one

An outcome from the twilight bar case:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8175510.stm

The stories continue. BBC today

However clip joints are scams with nothing to do with delivering sex.

If he is collecting cards that early his work is soon over as there are so few telephone boxes around these days,why dont he pay a wino 10p a card collected and save himself the bother?