well upa

Girls, do you prefer a cock cut or uncut?

51 posts in this topic

Do you prefer a cock with or without forskin?

Does it feel any different without when having sex.

As long as it's clean and hard or capable of being, it doesn't matter.

without please

Good girl Beth. Long time no see x

What have preferences to do with anything?

Th ep oint is wgs take on all cummers

For a second i thought he was referring to a Capon. Incidentally an ideal alternative to your christmas turkey if you don't fancy goose.

The subjects pops up now and then, in the past there wasnt a consensus and no real strong opinions iirc.

any cock that pays i would think !:D

and is clean :)

I am circumcised and have been told that we who are are generally cleaner than guys who aren't.

I am uncut I have recently restored my foreskin as it was a bit short

I'm uncut and pull it back and wash under there everyday, have done ever since I was knee high to a grasshopper.

All the girls I've been with personally tell me that they prefer uncut as it just looks weird without a foreskin.

I'm surprised there are that many cut out there seeing as I thought it was mostly Jews and those who had a medical reason (such as infection etc) who had it cut.

I certainly wouldn't let anyone near mine with a knife without a bloody good reason.

Not so much prefer. I do like a man that is cut though. Its 50/50:D

Ohhh ok I just like cock, clean and thats on the money:p

I'm uncut and pull it back and wash under there everyday, have done ever since I was knee high to a grasshopper.

All the girls I've been with personally tell me that they prefer uncut as it just looks weird without a foreskin.

I'm surprised there are that many cut out there seeing as I thought it was mostly Jews and those who had a medical reason (such as infection etc) who had it cut.

I certainly wouldn't let anyone near mine with a knife without a bloody good reason.

Same here l love pulling back my foreskin now as it is that extra bit longer it keeps my helmet moist and when l go and have sex it is good to see the wg pulling it back.It is a 2000 year old profession and l belong to a forum very similar to this one and the men on there are very angry why they had it done i agree with you there i wouldnt let anyone near mine with a knife.

Do you prefer a cock with or without forskin?

Does it feel any different without when having sex.

I prefer 'clean cut' :D

Same as everyone else aslong as he's nice and clean Although I do prefer a man to shave or trim a little bit :-)

Same here l love pulling back my foreskin now as it is that extra bit longer it keeps my helmet moist and when l go and have sex it is good to see the wg pulling it back

No no no! It isn't meant to be pulled back for sex!! The point of being uncut is the pleasure caused by having the foreskin travel over the glans during the thrusting of intercourse!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matty 972

Same here l love pulling back my foreskin now as it is that extra bit longer it keeps my helmet moist and when l go and have sex it is good to see the wg pulling it back

No no no! It isn't meant to be pulled back for sex!! The point of being uncut is the pleasure caused by having the foreskin travel over the glans during the thrusting of intercourse!

Personally Id have to say cut for purely this reason - some like pulled back some dont.... Without; theres less to consider. They can wap it out and i'll bosh it about a bit without prejudice..

Plus its the age old cleanliness issue, the really bad camembert cocks ive had have been uncut. Im not saying theyll all like that!

Like a couplea girls have said, as long as theyre clean it doesnt make much difference.

That other post went on before id finished!

It's mostly the Jews, the Muslim, the Americans (well, like 80% of them), a portion of aussie and saffers, and a minority of the rest of the world (including yours truly, who got done as an adult and is delighted with it fwiw).

When hard, there is no foreskin lol. It's not a question of pulling it back or not!

Same as everyone else aslong as he's nice and clean Although I do prefer a man to shave or trim a little bit :-)

l shave there as well when i went to soho yesterday Sasha said to me how good it looked to have shaved privates and also l like to keep it clean too.

When hard, there is no foreskin lol. It's not a question of pulling it back or not!

Penises are all different. Personally, I have a foreskin that can just about completely cover the head when hard. I like it pulled back for sex and especially blowjobs so my extremely sensitive head really gets worked.

I wouldn't ever want to be circumcised. There's barely any advantage if you keep it clean anyway and I've heard that a lot of sensitivity is lost due to the head being uncovered all the time.

I was "cut" for medical reason in my thirties. The healing process was a painful one, but after a few weeks everything was fine again. Can't remember now what it looked like uncut. Not the sort of photos you have in the family album!

I prefer 'clean cut' :D

Lucky me!

Penises are all different. Personally, I have a foreskin that can just about completely cover the head when hard. I like it pulled back for sex and especially blowjobs so my extremely sensitive head really gets worked.

I wouldn't ever want to be circumcised. There's barely any advantage if you keep it clean anyway and I've heard that a lot of sensitivity is lost due to the head being uncovered all the time.

I totally agree.Is this where the name Leatherhead came from? It can not feel the same.

But for the ladies does it feel different pumping up and down on either ?