mastodon198

Post-punt Rituals

25 posts in this topic

I was reading on another thread about people getting peckish after a punt and realised I can often rate an encounter by what happens after leaving.

As I normally punt in London but live outside I get the train and after a good session I will regularly find I can't resist grabbing a Burger King...after all I've already indulged one vice today ;). If it wasn't so spectacular it's normally just a sandwich or even nothing at all.

Just wondering if any other punters or WG's get a craving afterwards?

I was reading on another thread about people getting peckish after a punt and realised I can often rate an encounter by what happens after leaving.

As I normally punt in London but live outside I get the train and after a good session I will regularly find I can't resist grabbing a Burger King...after all I've already indulged one vice today ;). If it wasn't so spectacular it's normally just a sandwich or even nothing at all.

Yes I started the thread about "what do you do after he/she has gone"

cups of tea/tomato soup/a soak in a bath of custard/watching re-runs of Judge Judy.....

we got the lot :D

(I love Judge Judy)

If he hasn't made me cum usually finish myself off! Or, if he was icky disinfect myself in the shower!

Then have a cigarette!

As i said on that thread i am always ravenous after a punt as i rarely eat beforehand but i will always stuff my face whether it was great, good, average or bad. :)

as I've moved into the Indie world I'm less likely to punt in central London, which means I drive to and from. And, I'm quite pleased to say, it's been a long time between bad punts so I'm always in a tremendous mood and that means getting in the car and unleashing the heavy right lead foot. 507 horses of heaven to play with - yes, I'm middle aged........

go home a root my good lady - usually with the light off and my eyes tightly closed - either reliving or expunging the punt!!! And getting the last bit of value from daddy's little helper......

So from one tasty burger to another I see. :D

Post Punt I normally go and have something nice to eat too actually, probably some form of lean meat such as chicken breasts.

After a good punt I need red meat, a Bud and a Marlboro or two.

Sadly what I tend to get is a McD's cheese burger, full fat coke and and stick of nicotine gum on my way back to work...

as I've moved into the Indie world I'm less likely to punt in central London, which means I drive to and from. And, I'm quite pleased to say, it's been a long time between bad punts so I'm always in a tremendous mood and that means getting in the car and unleashing the heavy right lead foot. 507 horses of heaven to play with - yes, I'm middle aged........

Off topic slightly but 507 horses ! What's your motor of choice ?

it's a bimmer M5 - one of the latest series with the 5 litre V10. Unbelievable piece of engineering with the amount of bells and whistles on it. There's a new model coming out this year which is even bigger and badder, think it's going to be churning out 540 horses and somehow they're going to pack more toys into it. If you're thinking of getting one, I can't recommend highly enough. Britain makes the best WGs, but germany makes the best cars!!

it's a bimmer M5 - one of the latest series with the 5 litre V10. Unbelievable piece of engineering with the amount of bells and whistles on it. There's a new model coming out this year which is even bigger and badder, think it's going to be churning out 540 horses and somehow they're going to pack more toys into it. If you're thinking of getting one, I can't recommend highly enough. Britain makes the best WGs, but germany makes the best cars!!

Must admit that I tend to put my right foot down after a punt.Only drive old Rover but easily maintain safe 70 down A50 from Stoke.I reckon from the number of Beamers that pass me as if I`m standing still the girls in Stoke or further north are supplying a geat service.

I remember once after a long session with someone I thought it would be nice to unwind at my local with a few G&T's. Trouble was, so did my client - with all his chums. Discretion wasn't his middle name and I got sniggering and eye rolling for the duration. It was slightly awkward but there was no chance I was being made to leave my own local!

You can buy an awfully large number of hours with those best British WGs for the price of a motor like that :o :o .

Edited by Northwinds

Are you on Pistonheads by any chance?

The only thing I seem to do consistently after every punt is to put my wedding ring back on ;)

Completely the opposite, I tend to drive quite conservatively on the way back! I guess I must still be subconsciously trying to avoid attention :)

Agree with the sudden need for junk food afterwards as well.

Completely the opposite, I tend to drive quite conservatively on the way back! I guess I must still be subconsciously trying to avoid attention :)

Or avoiding being caught on a speed camera and having to explain away an unplanned visit to Hemel Hempstead when the letter arrives 2 weeks later :D .

You can buy an awfully large number of hours with those best British WGs for the price of a motor like that :o :o .

what's the nought to sixty time for a top british WG? and, can they fit a set of golf clubs in the back? ;-)

Completely the opposite, I tend to drive quite conservatively on the way back!.....

Me too.

Mainly because my legs have gone and i'm trying to eat a triangular sandwich that i'd stashed in the glove box [for blood sugar emergencies].

;)

A pint or two (or three, depending on the time available) and a deep reflection on the beauty of life.

Usually wander home, send a quick 'thanks!' note to the lady at the same time, I'm bound to have forgot by the time I get back and switched on the real life again, and then usually once home indulge in a snack as my appetite is usually raging by then, the perenial student favourite 'cup 'o' beans' usually hits the spot.

Quick shower to wash away the sins and then await Mrs Jones to come home and see what inventive response I can give the almost mandatory 'so how was your day?' and 'why didn't you answer your phone earlier when I rang' question...

Actually, that last one never happens these days truth be told, I always find time to answer my phone mid punt should it ring ;)

If I have a bit of spare time, start jotting down my thoughts for any reviews I may post, which always tend to be slightly on the lenghty side.........

/mind you , there was that one time I went and had a blazing stand up row with my real father I hadn't seen for 20 years, man my adrenaline was pumping that day , raaaaaawr......

Edited by Mr Jones

Or avoiding being caught on a speed camera and having to explain away an unplanned visit to Hemel Hempstead when the letter arrives 2 weeks later :D .

I agree, sensible driving is the order of the day when travelling on such excursions.

Btw, I've yet to receive a ticket for exceeding the speed limit on the vicarage bicycle ;)

Must admit that I tend to put my right foot down after a punt.Only drive old Rover but easily maintain safe 70 down A50 from Stoke.I reckon from the number of Beamers that pass me as if I`m standing still the girls in Stoke or further north are supplying a geat service.

a better service than Rory Delap?

The pub!

I usually avoid alcohol for a couple of days before a punt so when I'm finished .....!

With one or two of the girls I've known they would come with me and get a drink or two and a pub lunch as a bonus .... one of them could have eaten for England! :D