Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ftroop

London Euston / Kings Cross Area

5 posts in this topic

Hi

Visiting London next week and will be in Euston area and would like to know of any girls, age between 21 and 50, not fussy there, would love a busty girl , owo if poss and good kissers but would like ideas, thanks

Here we go again, at the expense of recommending too many purple site girls. Gorgeous Paula_ on the purple site. Walkable distance from Kings X station. She is actually Romanian not latino as she says. Good service but clock watcher and also very budget girl. There's also Jenny in the same appartment with a silly "rub My clit" profile on **. Busty and sweet girl. Very vanilla but love her

Might be a bit late for you now but if you are ever in that area again, check out Busty Sophie of Essex who tours in Euston a few days each month. Highly recommended.

Here we go again, at the expense of recommending too many purple site girls. Gorgeous Paula_ on the purple site. Walkable distance from Kings X station. She is actually Romanian not latino as she says. Good service but clock watcher and also very budget girl. There's also Jenny in the same appartment with a silly "rub My clit" profile on **. Busty and sweet girl. Very vanilla but love her

Is Gorgeous Paula still there, as I can't find her?

Is Gorgeous Paula still there, as I can't find her?

I heard she has gone on holiday but there is one more busty girl at that place who is also a Romanian. Not so great looking but sexy enough