gaitskell

Mutual Fun

37 posts in this topic

I was at a central London massage parlour recently and found myself with a tall leggy Chinese lady in her thirties - just my type. She's wearing a mini skirt so I know how this one turns out. She is complementing me on my figure and is flirtatious and keen. So after a shoulder massage she is offering more. I take the option of sensual massage with her naked for £50. Now I am never satisfied with a just hand job, as I do myself better than anyone else, so I ask her to join me on the massage bed. She responds well, so I motion with my hand to my mouth and then to her vagina to show I what I would like. She quickly agrees and assumes a position. I spend a few minutes on her cleanly shaved mound and she has one climax and then another in quick succession. Then I lie back and she gives me the typical less than satisfactory hand job after which I hand over the agreed £50. She seems very happy with this exchange and I am too, but I felt that I had provided the greater service on balance. Its nice to spread a little joy in the world, but it felt a bit odd paying out for it too. What do you think?

So you don't think you ought to have paid / paid as much because she had an orgasm ?

Is that about the crux of it ?

I was at a central London massage parlour recently and found myself with a tall leggy Chinese lady in her thirties - just my type. She's wearing a mini skirt so I know how this one turns out. She is complementing me on my figure and is flirtatious and keen. So after a shoulder massage she is offering more. I take the option of sensual massage with her naked for £50. Now I am never satisfied with a just hand job, as I do myself better than anyone else, so I ask her to join me on the massage bed. She responds well, so I motion with my hand to my mouth and then to her vagina to show I what I would like. She quickly agrees and assumes a position. I spend a few minutes on her cleanly shaved mound and she has one climax and then another in quick succession. Then I lie back and she gives me the typical less than satisfactory hand job after which I hand over the agreed £50. She seems very happy with this exchange and I am too, but I felt that I had provided the greater service on balance. Its nice to spread a little joy in the world, but it felt a bit odd paying out for it too. What do you think?

You initially agreed the fee, whether the WG enjoys it or you think you did the greater service is neither here nor there, she is a WG doing her job, which is to make money, if you decide to concentrate on giving her pleasure it doesnt mean the punt gets cheaper, its up to you to play the punt the way it suits you as its you paying. Its a business for the WG when alls said and done. :)

Sometimes you see a girl and she is really putting on a service just for you. She looks better looking than any girl you could hope to meet, she dresses in fantastic lingerie, she has a level of expertise in giving pleasure you would be unlikely to find anywhere else and hopefully she is good company too - a dream girl basically. But she has to do this several times a day and you would be flattering yourself as a punter to think you are anything special or memorable to her. So here the £150 is well earnt by the wg and represents very good value for money for the punter too.

Once in a while I get the impression the girl is really in to me. This tends to be with the older less attractive girls. I am tall, fit, own hair and teeth, polite and fairly experienced at sex. Here the exchange feels less like business and more like mutual fun. I understand its a job for them and I do not resent paying in this situation, but it feels like a different transaction to the one above.

So you don't think you ought to have paid / paid as much because she had an orgasm ?

Yeah, there should be a £10 discount for every orgasm she has, doncha think??? :blink:

Pity the poor girls who multiple orgasm, they'd never earn a bean!! :D

Yeah, there should be a £10 discount for every orgasm she has, doncha think??? :blink:

Pity the poor girls who multiple orgasm, they'd never earn a bean!! :D

At least we'd be spared girls faking it.

Once in a while I get the impression the girl is really in to me. This tends to be with the older less attractive girls. I am tall, fit, own hair and teeth, polite and fairly experienced at sex.

Oh well, there you have it. We never see men like that, so of course we're falling over ourselves when one of them graces us with his presence.

it felt a bit odd paying out for it too

That tends to be the concept of the paid sex scene :)

Mutual enjoyment for me is the whole point, or else I could shag a rubber doll.

Come to think of it, I only repeat visit to the providers that seem to enjoy themselves too.

The beauty that I saw yesterday had more orgasms than I did, perhaps she should have been paying me :)

In my experience you are more likely to find this scenario in a massage place FBSM and highly unlikely to find it in a full service FS place. I have had a similar experience several times especially with Chinese girls who are 1000s of miles from home, probably lonely and with no boyfriend around. If you hit it off then why not? As for feeling hard done by financially I think giving oral to an attractive lady who really enjoys it, without faking it, is one of the most erotic things going and worth every penny.

Sometimes you see a girl and she is really putting on a service just for you. She looks better looking than any girl you could hope to meet, she dresses in fantastic lingerie, she has a level of expertise in giving pleasure you would be unlikely to find anywhere else and hopefully she is good company too - a dream girl basically. But she has to do this several times a day and you would be flattering yourself as a punter to think you are anything special or memorable to her. So here the £150 is well earnt by the wg and represents very good value for money for the punter too.

If you visit a lady, she really is putting on a service just for you... and when you leave, she is ready to really put on a service just for the next punter that walks through her door. What I don't understand, is where the £150 comes from. I am sure in your OP that you paid £50.

Once in a while I get the impression the girl is really in to me. This tends to be with the older less attractive girls. I am tall, fit, own hair and teeth, polite and fairly experienced at sex. Here the exchange feels less like business and more like mutual fun. I understand its a job for them and I do not resent paying in this situation, but it feels like a different transaction to the one above.

I should imagine the girl is really into you, because she has never read your posts on PN!

Are you saying that the Older less attractive girls are more into you and therefore they should be paying you? You have really lost me on this one.

Are you saying that the Older less attractive girls aren't fit, don't have their own hair or teeth, are rude and less experienced at sex than you?

You forgot to add that you come across as a total Numb Skull, who is totally Up Himself and can't tell the difference between a woman who thinks that Older WGs owe him a living or a bit of fun, when he goes for the service that they offer.

Please do me a favour, don't ever contact me, a 42 year old woman, who is fit, has her own hair and teeth, Plus 17 Field reports to her name. Cos the answer is a short sharp NO!

For me i always hope the lady enjoys herself as i do,my enjoyment comes from giving as well as recieving.

When I first started punting, I assumed that in the wgs eyes I would simply be a number, just another punter.

After four years or so, I've completely changed this assumption. Of course there will be the girls that are clinical about the job. Will go through a well rehearsed appointment that they are comfortable with. But it's really surprised me that even after months have passed most still recognise me, remember what I liked, and the small talk conversations and annecdotes.

It could be different in other parts of the country, but that's my experience.

There's an old adage that one should find something one enjoys, and then try to earn a living out of it. I suspect a lot of ladies are in this camp. It's largely a win win for them (aside from the inherent risk, occaisional dirty or rude punter etc)

Of course it's great to have clients who make us come, it's a perk of the job and whilst I genuinely enjoy my time with most of the men I see esentially they are paying the bills and as much as I love sex I'd rather be retired on a sunny beach somewhere.

Honestly, why can't some of these men get that we are in business and it's a job like many others. how would the OP feel if his biss said to him, well you seemed to really enjoy that project so we'll pay you a little less this month?!

Mutual enjoyment for me is the whole point, or else I could shag a rubber doll.

Come to think of it, I only repeat visit to the providers that seem to enjoy themselves too.

The beauty that I saw yesterday had more orgasms than I did, perhaps she should have been paying me :)

Mutual enjoyment or convincing acting of mutual enjoyment is always good and like you its these WGs i return to. A miserable looking or cold WG is a complete turn-off ensuring a swift exit nowadays whether i have paid or not. :)

Opened up a can of worms here I see.

Yes, LouisaPS, I am vain, but no I do resent paying in either situation or begrudge the working girl the money - whether they orgasm or not - in fact, the more they respond the better. I just think in some transactions there is a very clear divide where you pay your money and you get a service. Other times, the line blurs and its different and interesting and worth chatting about, its not like I am saying 'I'm only going to pay you half coz you enjoyed it so much'

To come up with a post as ego driven as this, you must have been drinking some of that Kanye West juice i keep hearing about...

Ok...

I read and laughed. Would you prefer someone who goes all out to show how repulsive they find the whole "ordeal"?

Anyhow, my Mum asked what I was laughing at, so I read your post to her.

Congratulations. Even my Mother thinks you're a twat.

P.S. Sorry mods, but she's not a member, so you can't ping her ;)

Opened up a can of worms here I see.

Yes, LouisaPS, I am vain, but no I do resent paying in either situation or begrudge the working girl the money - whether they orgasm or not - in fact, the more they respond the better. I just think in some transactions there is a very clear divide where you pay your money and you get a service. Other times, the line blurs and its different and interesting and worth chatting about, its not like I am saying 'I'm only going to pay you half coz you enjoyed it so much'

The click factor where you get on well and the punt is enhanced by it are always great and in my experience the best punts happen when this occurs. But as a punter of many years i think its best not to blur the lines, i am paying for sex and always bear that in mind, but some WGs are that good that it can certainly be easy to think its more than it is, and the best WGs can make you feel there is, but are just great at their jobs. :)

Ok...

I read and laughed. Would you prefer someone who goes all out to show how repulsive they find the whole "ordeal"?

Best. Insult. Ever.

I just think in some transactions there is a very clear divide where you pay your money and you get a service. Other times, the line blurs and its different and interesting and worth chatting about, its not like I am saying 'I'm only going to pay you half coz you enjoyed it so much'

Ok, I'm going to point it out to you. Making the punters feel good is part of the service. She's a good WG. That doesn't necessarily (and probably doesn't) mean you're a good shag.

Ok...

Well, we should respect the opinions of our elders.... I agree with your mum! :lol:

I reckon a damned good service was provided and paid for, end of! I had one girl in particular who always enjoyed the ro I provided and the compliments I received from her added to my enjoyment - hardly the grounds for a rebate/reduction of fee. :)