Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Carrie

Apologies

17 posts in this topic

Sorry for my rude outburst on my last post on the For the WGs thread. It really does show that I haven't forgiven him and after all this time I don't think I ever will. The world that I had has well and truly collapsed! So guys be careful not to get caught and if you do... Good luck with the fallout!

Sorry for my rude outburst on my last post on the For the WGs thread. It really does show that I haven't forgiven him and after all this time I don't think I ever will. The world that I had has well and truly collapsed! So guys be careful not to get caught and if you do... Good luck with the fallout!

No need to apologise. You never needed to justify yourself on here to anyone. Good luck. Dump him is what I say :)

No need to apologise. You never needed to justify yourself on here to anyone. Good luck. Dump him is what I say :)

Really, she posted "fuck the lot of you" despite the fact that i among others had till that point given her the benefit of the doubt and given her advice and information, so an apoligy was needed in my opinion. I agree there is no need to justify yourself but personal abuse is well out of order and unnecessary. :)

Really, she posted "fuck the lot of you" despite the fact that i among others had till that point given her the benefit of the doubt and given her advice and information, so an apoligy was needed in my opinion. I agree there is no need to justify yourself but personal abuse is well out of order and unnecessary. :)

Agreed an apology accepted.

Thx quite a few glasses of vino didn't help! Time to dump the old man and get a new model!

Thing is though... it wasn't personal abuse really... was it?

Thing is though... it wasn't personal abuse really... was it?

I would say it was "Personal Attacks-Slagging Off Other Users" myself.

I think someone somewhere is getting £5 for every reply they get to their threads!

Enjoy your next punt lol ;)

I wish I was! I could pay someone to cook, iron his clothes and generally pick up after him and I could have time to go out and have a life!

I wish I was! I could pay someone to cook, iron his clothes and generally pick up after him and I could have time to go out and have a life!

The worst legacy a mother can pass on to her daughter in law is that of sloth in her son. So she marries the man and also the rod for her own back. Not in this day and age thank you.

My sons can cook, wash and iron. They can clean and manage perfectly well on their own.. well maybe not perfectly, but they can manage.

How come you are doing all of this?

Go out and have a life woman. You only have one and it is precious.

Y'all posting in a troll thread B)

The truth is we can never be sure, which means providing the visitors remain civil we have the potential for interesting discussions, we've had many in the past even when we've known they are not kosher.

I am a very civil and polite person but when people think that you are lying about something that has completely turned your world upside down of course you are going to lose your rag and lash out at anyone and everyone. Some people wouldn't apologise for their actions or words.

I am a very civil and polite person but when people think that you are lying about something that has completely turned your world upside down of course you are going to lose your rag and lash out at anyone and everyone. Some people wouldn't apologise for their actions or words.

For what it's worth, I believe you and you have my heart felt sympathies.

I have punted for over 10 years and in that time I have never lied to my partners in regards to what I do... I keep it simple. When I am in a relationship I do not see any working girls... when I am single I miss the intimacy that only a women can give a man and so I see working girls that satisfy that need within me.

Your world is now upside down and that good for nothing hubby has lied to you... and betrayed your trust, I would kick him to the kerb or alternatively get to the reasons why he seeked the services of working girls... then go from there!!!

Take care x

Thank you MrP.a relationship is built on trust and I no longer trust him. I am considering my options and also my kids and what impact this is going to have on their lives too!

For what it's worth, I believe you and you have my heart felt sympathies.

I have punted for over 10 years and in that time I have never lied to my partners in regards to what I do... I keep it simple. When I am in a relationship I do not see any working girls... when I am single I miss the intimacy that only a women can give a man and so I see working girls that satisfy that need within me.

Your world is now upside down and that good for nothing hubby has lied to you... and betrayed your trust, I would kick him to the kerb or alternatively get to the reasons why he seeked the services of working girls... then go from there!!!

Take care x

What a nice post, and - my thoughts exactly :)

What a nice post, and - my thoughts exactly :)

Thx! Xx