Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MySecretLife

Great Guy

48 posts in this topic

I met a guy today who said he was really into DFK which I really love but I was a little apprehensive about meeting him, needlessly so as it turns out as he is a wonderful kisser however I had a really bad kissing experience recently which was why I was worried!

My bad kiss guy literally swallowed half my face, my lips were at the back of his mouth and I was constantly wiping his very slimy saliva off my face and he did this for over two hours. However he really does give the most incredible oral, is a really lovely man and apart from the kissing I am sure that a lot of ladies would enjoy meeting him... should I say something??

*Heaves*

I think i already met that guy...

I met a guy today who said he was really into DFK which I really love but I was a little apprehensive about meeting him, needlessly so as it turns out as he is a wonderful kisser however I had a really bad kissing experience recently which was why I was worried!

My bad kiss guy literally swallowed half my face, my lips were at the back of his mouth and I was constantly wiping his very slimy saliva off my face and he did this for over two hours. However he really does give the most incredible oral, is a really lovely man and apart from the kissing I am sure that a lot of ladies would enjoy meeting him... should I say something??

I doubt if he is capable of changing something so fundemental at this stage in his life, maybe you should push him on to a less fussy mate.

Maybe he thinks you like it like that...and would be horrified to think you don't...hope he's not reading this...or maybe it's a good thing.

Difficult to get the message across without causing offence, silent redirection usually works best.

It all depends. How often have you seen the bad kisser, is he a regular? If he's a regular then you will be building up trust to the point where you can have a conversation without anyone getting offended.

When he sees you does he want to get down to naughty business and then leave, or is he there more for the "experience" and to enjoy spending time with a lady and pleasing her? If he's the latter (which would explain why he's into the RO so much) he'll probably want to know so that you can both enjoy your time together more. If he's the former then you need to either put up with it and just do the job he's paying you for or you can politely refuse to see him.

You don't have to tell him he's a crap kisser, just tell him how you like to be kissed. "Darling, it's not you, it's ME" :D

I saw a guy recently and to start off with I quite liked his kisses so I told him so. Big mistake. His kisses changed into horrible slobbery ones, licking and sucking all around my face and at one point actually sucking my chin! Eeew! I don't think he will try to see me again but if he did, I think I might have to give him some gentle hints.

If you are going to be seeing him on a regular basis (note that regular does not have to mean often), I would definitely say something. If he really is a great guy, he'll want to know (I certainly would) and if you get on, it'll be much easier coming from you than somebody he doesn't know at all well. You'll both enjoy his visits to you a lot more, not to mention all of the other girls he may or may not see.

As above I'd drop some subtle hints. It's not unusual for a guy to 'kiss wide' and I usually explain that it's your lips that are the sensitive areas, where all the nerves are at - kissing around them doesn't have the same effect as kissing on them.

I once saw someone who more or less gave my whole body a bed bath in this manner. Are some women turned on by this, or is it the guy thinking they are?

Oh the joys of bad kissers! The ones that swirl their tongues roound and round in your mouth like a food mixer make me cringey!

I too wonder if a man has really dodgy technique whether it be kissing or oral whether they would prefer to be told (nicely) thus improving them for other women or whether it's part of our job to let them think they are brilliant! I stick with the latter!

Saying that, what I might find icky another woman might find hot!

Is there such thing as a bad kisser or is it just a difference in preferred technique between two people?

Oh the joys of bad kissers! The ones that swirl their tongues roound and round in your mouth like a food mixer make me cringey!

Ew those are my worst too! Though I have been lucky with very few bad kissers, if he was a regular I would try redirecting the way he kisses, or saying something subtle, or pull away a bit when the slobbery bits happen and then start again. Good luck, the joys of this work!

English Girl, I have also wondered about the question you ask at the end, and I really do think there is such a thing as a bad kisser, but that having similar techniques may make for really hot kissing, as opposed to just okay kissing.

...or the ones that poke their tounges in and out like some kind of short tongued lizard...

Yes, tactfully bring the subject up is my advice as if he is anything like me and kissing is a very important part of every punt he is best off knowing in my opinion. Let him kiss you and then tell him how you like it and guide him from there. :)

Eeewww, I hate the ones who start pushing their tongue into my ear! What's that all about?!

I was going to add... but so far you girls have covered all the things I don't like :P

From reading this thread, girls don't like tongue swirling kisses, tongue in-out kisses, slobbery kisses, tongue in ear, kissing around the face ...

So what do girls like in a kiss? Just a peck on the lips then move on...?

From reading this thread, girls don't like tongue swirling kisses, tongue in-out kisses, slobbery kisses, tongue in ear, kissing around the face ...

Oh dear, we do sound like a crowd of fussy panties don't we?!

Am trying to put into words what a good kisser feels like... is hard. Lips moving together, gentle tongue movements, nothing too fast, or at least a pace matching your partner. No slobber or drooling, a combination of tongue in and outside of your partners mouth. So maybe nothing done too excessively?

Oh dear, we do sound like a crowd of fussy panties don't we?!

Am trying to put into words what a good kisser feels like... is hard. Lips moving together, gentle tongue movements, nothing too fast, or at least a pace matching your partner. No slobber or drooling, a combination of tongue in and outside of your partners mouth. So maybe nothing done too excessively?

Unless asked to do something excessively of course to which i do my best to oblige. :)

yes, its something i'm fussy about! I wouldnt say anything to a bad kisser (and it may just be me! someone else might think they were wonderful!!!) but if its that bad i.e washing machine, thin tight lips, too hard, clashing teeth, drool, the list is endless, I tend to be 'busy' if they call again. Just hate it!!!wacko.gif

I don't think you can teach somebody to be a good kisser - they either are or they aren't.

But I would say definitely don't slobber/drool <heaves>

As above I'd drop some subtle hints. It's not unusual for a guy to 'kiss wide' and I usually explain that it's your lips that are the sensitive areas, where all the nerves are at - kissing around them doesn't have the same effect as kissing on them.

I once saw someone who more or less gave my whole body a bed bath in this manner. Are some women turned on by this, or is it the guy thinking they are?

i love kissing a girls body all over but would never leave a snail trail.

just little kisses and praps the odd nibble....

Eeewww, I hate the ones who start pushing their tongue into my ear! What's that all about?!

I used to see a client who thought I liked that because I shuddered every time he did it. A girl can't win :)

Some girls arent too good at kissing either, a bit too agressive. I dont put my tongue in girls ears, but do nibble them on occasion. Loads of girls shove their tongue in my ear, I am prepared to put up with it, being a good sport. Face licking is also a girly thing.

I'm a self confessed rubbish kisser. One occaision I went to recipricate and kissed her nose by mistake. Boy, the look she gave me, for a split-seconded she could have beheaded me there and then! Each time I see her since I ribs her up about it :)

I would like to be told, but as above, I'm already well aware. Lack of practice probably. One girl told me she knew I'd be a good kisser because of the way I performed RO. Not sure if others believe there is a correlation, or it was wg ego enhancing license?

Some girls arent too good at kissing either, a bit too agressive. I dont put my tongue in girls ears, but do nibble them on occasion. Loads of girls shove their tongue in my ear, I am prepared to put up with it, being a good sport. Face licking is also a girly thing.

I think you should name and shame them. Among other things it would enable me to add them to my "must see" list.

Yeah, I've experienced plenty of girls who are bad kissers - when you've got slobber on the tip of your nose, something is amiss.

I think it's how you go about letting people know they are doing something you don't like. I do think people can be trained. When I've been kissed in a way I don't like, I just say, "this is how I like to be kissed", and do it how I like it.

Who knows though, some people can't take any criticism.

The first girlfriend I ever had loved having her clit sucked ridiculously hard and pulled with my lips - like to the point where I could barely believe it would stretch that far.

I thought that all women liked having their clits sucked like that, but I was informed very fervently by my next girlfriend that this was not the case!