Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
londonguy777

Advice

2 posts in this topic

Hi, I have a question which I hope everyone can contribute to, the q is: when you put a condom on it doesnt go all the way down which means that some of the skin is exposed. Therefore, when you have sex and bodily fluids from the lady touches that exposed part and the base of your penis, is this dangerous, what are the dangers ? Especially since I shave down there etc also once the condom comes off whats the best way to clean those fluids which are on the exposed part?

Sorry if this is a stupid question but I'd appreciate your input as I am not an experienced punter and I have a wife, so I have to be extremely cautious. Thanks for your time

ps as I'm married do you think its better to go to somewhere like indian palace cos everything is covered but the same query stated above applies, thanks again

Most bacteria and viruses invade across moist membranes - i.e. genitals, respiratory tract, gut. It is very, very rare for them to cross unbroken skin. Consequently a condom protects all that needs to be protected.

Two caveats (i) biology follows laws of probability, not the absolute laws of physics--- you'll find exceptions to the above, but they are very rare ones and (ii) a condom won't protect you against infestations such as crab lice.

For a review of their effectiveness, see:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2622864/pdf/15356939.pdf

Edited by wanderlust