Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sarah Summers

Unusual Tips

32 posts in this topic

I'm not talking about money tips here, it's the daft things punters give to us which are thoughtful or just plain daft. I'll start the ball rolling.

I have mentioned on another thread that a baker gave me a loaf for a tip; another man gave me a supermarket bag full of dishwasher tablets, and another poor guy whose wife had just left him and taken the children with her, gave me the contents of his fridge because he wouldn't be using any of it. Another guy gave me part of a take-away Indian meal... which was nice :)

One nice guy bought me a smoke alarm for my flat and an automatic clicky thingy to light candles with.

Girls?

I'm not talking about money tips here, it's the daft things punters give to us which are thoughtful or just plain daft. I'll start the ball rolling.

I have mentioned on another thread that a baker gave me a loaf for a tip; another man gave me a supermarket bag full of dishwasher tablets, and another poor guy whose wife had just left him and taken the children with her, gave me the contents of his fridge because he wouldn't be using any of it. Another guy gave me part of a take-away Indian meal... which was nice :)

One nice guy bought me a smoke alarm for my flat and an automatic clicky thingy to light candles with.

Girls?

Lucky you! How interesting! I've had the usual wine, flowers and chocolates and one guy gave me an extra tenner cos he bet me I couldn't make him come twice in an hour (which I then did!) but not had anything as random as you!

Favourite food on the Purple Page: Curry. No ATM, so buy a curry and cash back.....

Favourite wine, ditto: Zinfandel Rose. Bring a bottle with me. 10 AM; care to try some?

another poor guy whose wife had just left him and taken the children with her, gave me the contents of his fridge because he wouldn't be using any of it.

That is so sad :(

I had a lovely gent who visited me a few times, and each time he would bring my fee presented in a hand-picked card (always humerous). I appreciated that. Stranger ones have been the guy who presented me with a taser-type device to keep under my bed, because he was convinced I was in danger, and a dentist who offered me dental treatment in lieu of payment, LMAO.

and another poor guy whose wife had just left him and taken the children with her, gave me the contents of his fridge because he wouldn't be using any of it.

Are you sure you weren't his last treat before he killed himself? That sounds worrying to me.

love this thread!

ive been given handwarmers, Lauderee french macaroons (delish!), flashing LED badges, and more recently a fab poetry book (with wonderful submissions by himself) chocolates and a battery powered hand fan (which was exactly what i needed during the sweltering heat we had a few weeks back, perfect for pre-booking make-up - meltdown prevention!). :D

'Don't you eat the Yellow snow and watch out where the Huskies go' sang Mr Zappa.

That is so sad :(

I had a lovely gent who visited me a few times, and each time he would bring my fee presented in a hand-picked card (always humerous). I appreciated that. Stranger ones have been the guy who presented me with a taser-type device to keep under my bed, because he was convinced I was in danger, and a dentist who offered me dental treatment in lieu of payment, LMAO.

I have a lovely gentleman who does this, it certainly brightens the day!

Also had a regular client who brought me an Indian meal and sides every Tuesday! lol

Have a longer term regular gentleman who surprises me with a piece of Agent Provocateur lingerie each month (Yes I know I'm very lucky :D )

Had a client who finished the incall, left then brought me a chocolate cake from a local store, on a similar note had a gent who finished incall then popped back with a box of matchmakers, again from the local store!

I did end up changing a tyre for one girl or else she would have had to cancel a later outcall, and the good deed paid off on the next visit!

The last lady I saw gave me some lottery tickets as a parting gift, and one of them won £10. I'm currently trying to book another date with her so I can give her the winnings!

Girls?

Sounds like the Generation Game - I almost expected you to finish by saying one guy gave you a cuddly toy! :D

Sounds like the Generation Game - I almost expected you to finish by saying one guy gave you a cuddly toy! :D

Must confess to giving one lady a cuddly toy, but she did have a huge Disney "fetish" and I noticed she was missing a Flounder. It was greatly appreciated!!

10 day trip to Thailand at Christmas and £500 to get herself an I-phone.

Crazy? Probably.

Have a longer term regular gentleman who surprises me with a piece of Agent Provocateur lingerie each month (Yes I know I'm very lucky :D )

Very lucky indeed! I have received some really great poetry from a client who is a published poet, and he has been kind enough to agree to using a bit on my new site which I'm still working on. Very sensual romantic stuff, I love it.

A few weeks ago had 2 lovely gents both present my fee in a thank you card, with a lovely personal message (even though neither had met me before), it really was a nice touch!

I want presents! What am I doing wrong?! *sulk*

I want presents! What am I doing wrong?! *sulk*

I'm sorry to runb it it ELG, but someone got me the whole set of The Clangers complete with Soup Dragon ......... and someone else gave me a blue tooth thing for me car, and someone else gave me a M&S giftcard when he found out I had moved house. I don't know how much money there is on it, (he did say - not much) but the thought is lovely.

Give it time girl !

One lovely lady I know in York, was given a car by one of her clients. It's always someone else who gets the big stuff innit :)

The nicest and most thougtful gift of all was from an old regular client who always gave me an apple out of the fruit bowl when I left. This man also gave me the entire collection of 'The Beatles' hits in it's own little wooden case for Christmas one year.

Edited by Sarah Summers

He did! he gave me a chocalate Labrador - complete with puppy and a bag containing chocolate bones, from the House of Chocolate. They sit on my bedroom windowsill :)

Tsk, have been doing this on and off for two years!!! Men must be stingier in West London!

Actually, saying that one of my regs did bring a huge pile of sex toys last week. My lounge looked like an X rated tupperwear party!

Tsk, have been doing this on and off for two years!!! Men must be stingier in West London!

Actually, saying that one of my regs did bring a huge pile of sex toys last week. My lounge looked like an X rated tupperwear party!

You made me think hard there ELG........ The guy who gave me the apple... I nearly gave it all up for him. The timing was all wrong though, and he is happy with someone else, but the memories of great times are and will always be there, so I suppose that is a kind of tip in itself :)

One lovely lady I know in York, was given a car by one of her clients. It's always someone else who gets the big stuff innit :)

One lady who I know well told me that when a client heard that her car had broken down, he offered to buy her a brand new one!

Crazy? Probably.

[/quote

Forgot to mention- I didn't go to Thailand just her as she had fallen out with her parents and had nowhere to go at Christmas

Crazy? Probably.

OMG! Fancy becoming my client, WI? ;)

OMG! Fancy becoming my client, WI? ;)

*Shoves WiW out of the way and smiles sweetly*

Send me a PM- I'm on the beach in Spain at the moment ( with my wife!) and getting hornier by the minute.

*Shoves WiW out of the way and smiles sweetly*

Can I come too?! Maybe if we all smile sweetly we can have a girlie jaunt to Thailand!

You made me think hard there ELG........ The guy who gave me the apple... I nearly gave it all up for him. The timing was all wrong though, and he is happy with someone else, but the memories of great times are and will always be there, so I suppose that is a kind of tip in itself :)

Awww, that's kind of bittersweet. Timing wrong, right people, wrong time, story of my lovelife!