Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bethom

Baby Oil Smell

9 posts in this topic

I notice that many parlours have a baby oil smell. We all know why it's used, but does it fall on the carpet too? lol..

It certainly does and it smells too.

Asda do oil in their "baby" range which is odourless. B)

Baby oil, cinnamon, vanilla,and talcum powder:they can create a comforting aroma in a room. Some of these modern day scented powdera and oils can be over powering and ruin the romantic atmosphere one tries to create. Just as well as a 3 day old spill of baby oil that hasn't been clean up.

Baby oil, cinnamon, vanilla,and talcum powder:they can create a comforting aroma in a room. Some of these modern day scented powdera and oils can be over powering and ruin the romantic atmosphere one tries to create. Just as well as a 3 day old spill of baby oil that hasn't been clean up.

That baby oil smell is best left to babies :)

Baby oil is horrible stuff, makes some people come out in spots, should be banned for babies, and the smell is an erotic turn off for me.

That baby oil smell is best left to babies :)

I agree. And it's no good with condoms either.

I agree. And it's no good with condoms either.

thats cos is made out of ground up babies......

I hate the smell of baby oil and it is a bugger to clean so use proper unscented massage oil much better and no lingering odours

I hate being massaged with baby oil, so always refuse. I think a massage is a waste of time. I'd rather get on with the kissing, fingering and pussylicking.

Anyway, doesn't the odour and effect wash off in the shower? Oh, you dont have a shower afterwards..........