raisonneur

Blow Jobs

38 posts in this topic

So I know that a gentleman should make sure that his jizz tastes as nice as possible - but, with the exception of asparagus, what other foods and drinks should we avoid in order to keep the lady sweet, as it were?

So I know that a gentleman should make sure that his jizz tastes as nice as possible - but, with the exception of asparagus, what other foods and drinks should we avoid in order to keep the lady sweet, as it were?

I performed oral on a chap once and when he came, it was strongly reminiscent of Heinz baked beans. He denied having eaten any for months, though.

Not very helpful, sorry!

This may sound inconsiderate, but I'll eat and drink what I usually do before receiving a blow job, sorry.

If the lady offers cum in mouth, then why should there be a proviso that only if it tastes of this and not that?

Before I get flamed I answered 'Yes' to the poll on tasing one's own cum and I enjoy snowballing.

What next: no eating garlic before a meeting?

What next: no eating garlic before a meeting?

Why not? I don't!

If I have a booking I avoid onions and garlic like the plague - there's nothing worse than snogging someone who's eaten those when you haven't eaten them yourself.

I generally avoid indian food and steer towards lots of grapes, pineapple and water when I am planning to play.

Why not? I don't!

If I have a booking I avoid onions and garlic like the plague - there's nothing worse than snogging someone who's eaten those when you haven't eaten them yourself.

Its going to a bit difficult for the French, Italians, Indians and just about every other nation other than the UK? Come to think of it, as Chicken Tikka Masala is now considered our National dish, it kind of rules us out too!

Nothing that a good mouth wash and some mints won't get rid of?

I very rarely eat before a punt but do drink water and sometimes Pineapple Juice which is known to make cum taste better and after snowballing my own with a number of WGs it does do so.

On the rare occassion i have eaten beforehand i have avoided things like crisps or anything spicy. :)

I think the key is 'when you haven't eaten them yourself'. So Italy is probably full to the brim of garlic guzzlers punting away with equally fragranced WGs!

Perhaps you're right about the mouthwash - as I say, I avoid the foods completely, so wouldn't have the opportunity to test that theory. All I can say is that if mouthwash and mints would work, then a couple of guys I've seen haven't even bothered trying them...

Why not? I don't!

I certainly dont want to be smelling or tasting garlic or onions myself and crisps of various varieties can be bad too. :)

I think the key is 'when you haven't eaten them yourself'. So Italy is probably full to the brim of garlic guzzlers punting away with equally fragranced WGs!

Perhaps you're right about the mouthwash - as I say, I avoid the foods completely, so wouldn't have the opportunity to test that theory. All I can say is that if mouthwash and mints would work, then a couple of guys I've seen haven't even bothered trying them...

There are Garlic and/or onions in almost all processed foods and restaurant menus, these days it woud be very difficult to avoid entirely.

What do you eat, that avoids these ingredients?

Occasional Chef BTW.

Edited by pollyp23

There are Garlic and/or onions in almost all processed foods and restaurant menus, these days it woud be very difficult to avoid entirely.

What do you eat, that avoids these ingredients?

Occasional Chef BTW.

Note - I did say I avoid them if I have a booking - not ALL the time!

Most of my appointments are incalls during the day, I rarely eat before lunchtime anyway and lunch is usually a sandwich at home. So that makes it much easier. My kids aren't keen on garlic or onions so if I cook our evening meal at home I don't use them - therefore if I've eaten at home before an evening outcall, I'm safe from odours.

The only time it's an issue is dinner dates, and then I either choose the item from the menu that's least 'offensive', or, if my dinner partner is choosing garlic, I'll eat it too!

Note - I did say I avoid them if I have a booking - not ALL the time!

Most of my appointments are incalls during the day, I rarely eat before lunchtime anyway and lunch is usually a sandwich at home. So that makes it much easier. My kids aren't keen on garlic or onions so if I cook our evening meal at home I don't use them - therefore if I've eaten at home before an evening outcall, I'm safe from odours.

The only time it's an issue is dinner dates, and then I either choose the item from the menu that's least 'offensive', or, if my dinner partner is choosing garlic, I'll eat it too!

Good, its very good for the heart.....

The Spanish Almond and Garlic soup is probably best avoided though.

Nothing that a good mouth wash and some mints won't get rid of?

Not true. It is a fact universally acknowledged that people who smell don't realise they do. Mouthwash and mints might temporarily mask the taste of garlic/onions, but they won't get rid of the smell (it comes out of the pores, you know).

I don't care what you eat or don't eat before an appointment with me, but I won't kiss you if you stink and as I don't do CIM, I couldn't care less what your jizz tastes like.

Not true. It is a fact universally acknowledged that people who smell don't realise they do. Mouthwash and mints might temporarily mask the taste of garlic/onions, but they won't get rid of the smell (it comes out of the pores, you know).

I don't care what you eat or don't eat before an appointment with me, but I won't kiss you if you stink and as I don't do CIM, I couldn't care less what your jizz tastes like.

Well that's clear then!

Yes, I know about the pores bit and I did put a question mark at the end of my post.....

Well that's clear then!

LOL, sorry, I should have added a :D to the end of my post. It's hard to convey tongue-in-cheek on a message board.

Why not? I don't!

this help

http://www.snoggablegarlic.com/

Fear not garlic lovers! Try black garlic, it's delicious, sweet, very flavourful, a little bit nutty and free from the lingering garlic taste (Still talking about the garlic, not myself, control yourselves ladies!)

I've heard pineapple juice makes for nice cum, strawberries and lemon balm for breath and celery salt for pee, for those of you that way inclined.

I tend to punt either before eating and stuff my face afterwards, or as a dinner date if I'm in a hotel out of town.

Though once I met a lady for a food sex session and we ended up eating chocolate cake off each other!

Though once I met a lady for a food sex session and we ended up eating chocolate cake off each other!

Strawberries out of the ladies navel, cream trickled over her pussy, washed down with some Tokay or Sauternes.

Just don't try anything with a Toblerone

Just don't try anything with a Toblerone

Wrong shape. Miss Faithfull now denies the Mars Bar incident.

Coffee - avoid it like the plague. It makes it bitter

Coffee - avoid it like the plague. It makes it bitter

Thanks for that - had no idea!

Don't you have to eat a lot of whatever it is to make your cum taste nicer/nastier?

I don't do CIM cos of the risk of nasty taste which is a shame for those who taste yummy but you can't really ask a guy how his cunm tastes in advance!

Apparently the taste of ladies who smoke is more bitter- not sure if that's true though.

I'm told if you generally eat health and well, you cum doesn't taste so bad. It only tastes bad if you eat poor quality foods and a lot of fast food.

So what we're saying is...eating sh*t is a definite no no?

:mellow: