Convince Me

What Makes Meena Of Soho Tick?

9 posts in this topic

I'm really hoping to get in to see Meena this Thu & would really appreciate some pointers on what HER likes & dislikes are?

The oportunity can not be wasted & if I'm aware before hand it may assist in both of us getting the maximum out of the encounter.

I'm looking for a 30min booking so I have very little time to 'seduce' her!

I'm really hoping to get in to see Meena this Thu & would really appreciate some pointers on what HER likes & dislikes are?

The oportunity can not be wasted & if I'm aware before hand it may assist in both of us getting the maximum out of the encounter.

I'm looking for a 30min booking so I have very little time to 'seduce' her!

both of us getting the maximum out of the encounter. All she wants out of the encounter is the £60 quid at

the end of it saw her once would class her as very average looking.

both of us getting the maximum out of the encounter. All she wants out of the encounter is the £60 quid at

the end of it saw her once would class her as very average looking.

I paid her £50 for 20 minutes a couple of years ago so I think she would want more than £60 for 30 minutes. I know 10 minutes is £20 but at most places it doesn't just multiply up.

She doesn't like a finger in her vagina but she said she liked me playing with her clit. In fact she seemed to have an orgasm. She's a good actress though and I think she gives each punter what she thinks they want. With me she has always been very well-spoken but apparently she can be as foul-mouthed and as raunchy as you like. I think she's beautiful. There are photos of her legs on the internet.

I agree with Richard. She's very, very good at what she does. Have an idea of what you want before you get there and explain it to her beforehand. She's very pretty with a perfect slim figure, a flawless complexion and great legs. If you do see her, tell her Mike sends his best. I think you'll enjoy yourself. Have a good un, fella.

God you lot must shag some hounds ;)

You're right !

I would rather have some of those 'hounds' pay me.

That's if I could 'perform', which I'm not sure I could.

:blink:

Could it be some sort of timing device?

I agree with Richard. She's very, very good at what she does. Have an idea of what you want before you get there and explain it to her beforehand. She's very pretty with a perfect slim figure, a flawless complexion and great legs. If you do see her, tell her Mike sends his best. I think you'll enjoy yourself. Have a good un, fella.

Concur. One of Soho's best

She might not be a Sahara Knite, but she is a decent looking girl with a top attitude. I have seen her 3 times now and she always gives me free oral.