Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WhilstNeroplays

Medicines And Punting Performance

7 posts in this topic

Sadly, I've a range of medical conditions necessitating a harsh regimen of medicines that exact a toll on my ability to achieve and sustain an erection. As my dosages increase i find that my earlier methods of promoting desire and relaxing enough to climax, are failing. It came to a head on Sunday when I went for a punt with a girl I've seen occasionally over the last five years. I went because I know that I'm guaranteed a quality service with this lady. Unfortunately I got badly spooked upon arrival. She was very reassuring but I couldn't relax sufficiently to focus. Embarrassingly I couldn't even get a cock ring on. We still fooled about but I knew after 40 mins that it wasn't gonna happen and I gave up. On previous punting binges I'd have returned after hitting the cash dispenser, but experience has taught me that if it went wrong first time chucking more money at the problem won't guarantee a climax no matter how many repeated visits. And my coping mechanisms are not working.

Does anyone here have any similar experiences or suggestions that might help?

I don't know how old you are, but I find with the years, quite apart from specific medical problems, that I am less focused on orgasm than in the past. Why not cultivate the pleasures of pussy-licking, nipple-sucking, rimming and kissing, irrespective of whether or not you explode at the end? For me these are the main pleasures now.

I agree with Mr Bloom. Also if you can find a lady who you have visited a few times, and you know will be sympathetic, that will help.

From a previous post of mine I know that trying poppers etc is not the road to go down.

Good luck

Thanks Mr B. I'm 55, and have cum twice this year (June and Saturday just gone). Before this it was mid-November last year. I cannot even masturbate while alone. I can live with it mostly, I have to. But every now and then I visit a girl because if I'm relaxed and with the right girl I can get to climax. Not being able to orgasm for months on end is frustrating and depressing my mood even further.

Hey, PP. I'm a poppers nutjob. Four types I carry. And it's backed up with a big dose of sildenafil and supplemented with, erm, I'd best not say. Not good with portal hypertension but it's a risk I'm happy to take. Regrettably, my trusted combos are not working.

Are you sure you are properly hydrated. I think ability in the sack can be degraded by dehydration. You need to take in 2.5 litres a day.

Hi,

Very sorry to hear your predicament. I just wanted to say a quick word of warning. None of the members of this forum know your individual medical history (myself included), which makes any advice potentially highly dangerous. From your previous post, you mention you have portal hypertension (so I'm guessing you have some liver related disease maybe?) ... so please don't drink 2.5 litres as suggested. If you have portal hypertension, if anything you are probably on a salt/fluid restriction. As you say, sildenafil can also worsen things - although the evidence is equivocal.

I think the best thing is to be honest ... see your GP/consultant and discuss your problems. You may be able to adjust your medications or be offered some other form of help. But it's the safest thing to do.

Best of luck