Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Peterbry

Has Anyone Seen Elenida At London Pussycats?

9 posts in this topic

A week or so ago I remember another user asking the same question.

I don't think that he got any replies, I searched for the thread, but for some reason I cannot find it.

Ha, I thought that too when I first saw the pics, I think its the hair :D

She has a profile on the Purple Site now, and for slightly less than her normal agency rates. I tried to contact her through the site to place a booking but although it shows my email was read there was no response, and the profile has been regularly logged in to since I tried to contact her, so I have no clue what that is all about. Best to pass I guess.

She has a profile on the Purple Site now, and for slightly less than her normal agency rates. I tried to contact her through the site to place a booking but although it shows my email was read there was no response, and the profile has been regularly logged in to since I tried to contact her, so I have no clue what that is all about. Best to pass I guess.

Although I haven't seen the profile in question on the other site, if there is no response to emails my guess would be that it is a fake profile using her pics. I find emails to genuine profiles usually get a quick response.

Bump. Has anybody seen her in the wake of this thread?

Has anyone see Leona, since this thread/topic was opened????

I have seen her been advertised in a couple of agencies. I called both of them asking to book a session an appointment.

The first agency i called (respect to the person answered the call - rosebd ) said she was unavailable due to not been in the country at the present moment.

The second agency, though they accepted a booking for the next day, but the day of the arranged appointment they didn't answer any calls, no messages nothing. Only an hour AFTER the "supposed" meeting, i received a message saying that she contacted them saying she wouldn't be able to accept any appointments..... (and i have been calling them for like 4 hours beforehand to find her address). One hour after!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The worst part is that i traveled all the way from Birmingham to see her..... (waste of time or not)....

Anyway, has anyone seen her, since this topic/thread been opened???