Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StarscreamUK

Best Condom For Tight Fit And Slide.

22 posts in this topic

Hi all!

I was looking for a good condom for the smaller man. At the moment I use the Durex close fit ones which are good but they don't have much lube on them. Due to punting being time orientated its not always possible to get the lady in question in the "mood" AND have sex hence my question.

Any recommendations for a nice snug / tight fit with enough lube on it to slide freely would be greatly appreciated. There is nothing worse than penetrating only to find there isn't enough lube (either naturally, by condom), friction can just hurt or kill my erection completely.

As always, thanks in advance!

Pasante Trim should be perfect for you if you're not paticularly 'gifted' downstairs. Very snug fit unlike Durex.

Pasante Trim should be perfect for you if you're not paticularly 'gifted' downstairs. Very snug fit unlike Durex.

How are they lube wise? The Durex ones fit nice but they had virtually no lube on them unfortunately.

Will defo give these ones a try though.

They're not bad. But as with all condoms, sometimes a little extra lube can be required mid session. So perhaps get some of that too!

Does anyone ever take lube with them to punts?

I never really thought about it but might seem like comedy pulling out a bottle of lube and having a "TA-DA" moment.

A small bottle might not be a bad idea.

I always bring it with me. I think most of us girls would always carry this in our bags as it has a few uses. However, theres no reason a guy couldnt casually place it next to the bed before the action starts...

Hi all!

I was looking for a good condom for the smaller man. At the moment I use the Durex close fit ones which are good but they don't have much lube on them. Due to punting being time orientated its not always possible to get the lady in question in the "mood" AND have sex hence my question.

Any recommendations for a nice snug / tight fit with enough lube on it to slide freely would be greatly appreciated. There is nothing worse than penetrating only to find there isn't enough lube (either naturally, by condom), friction can just hurt or kill my erection completely.

As always, thanks in advance!

Slip a 'Boots Lubricating jelly', 50g size, into your man-bag before you go. I always do :)

I bought some Lifestyle Snugger Fit Condoms today. They are meant to be the tightest. Also a small bottle of Durex Play 50ml to take along. Will be testing both out in the next few days :D

I bought some Lifestyle Snugger Fit Condoms today. They are meant to be the tightest. Also a small bottle of Durex Play 50ml to take along. Will be testing both out in the next few days :D

Is that Durex Play Tingle, if so it nearly burnt my cock off so test it out first is my advice. :eek::)

Highly recommend durex play, great for maintaining erections, lube should be available if it's a good establishment/girl takes her job seriously, experienced girls have seen a few sizes, so should be expert at penetration even with the smallest, regardless of condom size.

Is that Durex Play Tingle, if so it nearly burnt my cock off so test it out first is my advice. :eek::)

Durex play is different to tingle :)

I always take out a couple of condoms with me on a night out just in case i pull

Durex play is different to tingle :)

Durex Play is a range of lubes all called Durex Play with Durex Play Strawberry another in the range, among a number of others. Durex Play Tingle is one of the lubes in that range. :)

Durex Play is a range of lubes all called Durex Play with Durex Play Strawberry another in the range, among a number of others. Durex Play Tingle is one of the lubes in that range. :)

i Missed off 'feel' :)

i Missed off 'feel' :)

I never mentioned Durex Play Feel in the post of mine you replied to though. :)

I never mentioned Durex Play Feel in the post of mine you replied to though. :)

Never said you did mention Durex play feel :confused: i was just saying durex play feel is different to durex play tingle (i missed of the feel), i was just passing comment to your comment about tingle, that's all :)

Never said you did mention Durex play feel :confused: i was just saying durex play feel is different to durex play tingle (i missed of the feel), i was just passing comment to your comment about tingle, that's all :)

Its me thats confused, Feel is a different variety of Durex Play lube to Tingle so its obvious it would be different. Anyway, i take my own lube in case the WG only has Tingle, either Maximus or Pjur after a few ladies on here recommended them. :)

Edited by smiths

urgh Durex tingle is bloody horrible and their Heat one too - nearly burnt my bloody fanny off. I always carry my own lube after people have whack on copious amounts of that when I was lying back and it's brought an abrupt end to the punt!

Edited by Annabel Squires

I find it quite worrying that some of you use lube midway through penetrative sex. I can sort of understand using some in order to achieve penetration in the first place, but midway through sex? I put it to you that you are meeting with the wrong WGs!

By the way, I have used Ann Summers Stamina Gel before and being a sceptical git, I never thought it would work but it worked a treat. I was able to hold out shooting my load for a whole 20 minutes as opposed to 5 :P

urgh Durex tingle is bloody horrible and their Heat one too - nearly burnt my bloody fanny off. I always carry my own lube after people have whack on copious amounts of that when I was lying back and it's brought an abrupt end to the punt!

Very wise Annabel. Not just me then had the same problem with Tingle, i dont want that stuff anywhere near me ever again, the burning was horrific, you have my sympathy. :)

That comment was so predictable :)