Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Regent

Slightly Larger Condoms?

11 posts in this topic

I'm not what you'd call massive, but the average condom a WG tries to force on my cock is always a real squeeze!

Not exactly great for an erection when you've just had your bellend squashed senseless !!!

(hate it when girls lunge for the condom as soon as youve sat down too, give me a bare wank first please!!!).

The usual ones are always a bit short, but I think girth is the main problem as my cock is fairly thick and my bellend is thicker again.

I know that "squashed senseless" feeling very well so started to take my own along (in an unopened box of course). Same as you, its a problem of girth not length and there are very few standard condoms that stretch to more than two inches across. But as a girl once told me: long and thin, too far in - short and thick, does the trick ;)

I have 6" girth and the Durex XL fit without a problem.

I'm not what you'd call massive, but the average condom a WG tries to force on my cock is always a real squeeze!

Not exactly great for an erection when you've just had your bellend squashed senseless !!!

(hate it when girls lunge for the condom as soon as youve sat down too, give me a bare wank first please!!!).

:o to the last comment - you're seeing the wrong ladies.

As for the condoms, most WGs will (or rather should) have a 'selection' to fit all sizes. Try Durex Kingsize (they're roomier as well as longer ;) )

I know that "squashed senseless" feeling very well so started to take my own along (in an unopened box of course). Same as you, its a problem of girth not length and there are very few standard condoms that stretch to more than two inches across. But as a girl once told me: long and thin, too far in - short and thick, does the trick ;)

Exactly, its easy to sort out by taking your own preferably in a still sealed box bearing in mind some WGs insist on using their own due to twats who have been known to prick a hole in theirs for some sick reason. A good WG will have different sizes realising there are different sizes of cocks from her own experiences. :)

I find that a Sainsbury's "Bag for Life" does me just fine. :D

Mates produce a'King Size' variety.

Mates produce a'King Size' variety.

I have a client who has the biggest willy you have ever seen in your life........ and he brings his own condoms, because he just knows it !

Girth is one of my favourite words.

*smiles happily to herself*

Try using Trogen or squeeze the big snake into durex featherlite lol or what about the multi colour condoms Durex do- sure they do big banana flavour!!

haha xx

I do not use the multi flavoured/coloured condoms anymore as clients face was tending to match the colour of condom I was applying lol xxxx

Not only that, I would be getting looks of horror and one guy asking me "what the fuck is that ???" when trying to apply a big size chocolate condom

on a very very small endowed white guy, just didn't do it really, well didn't make him rock hard !!! :-))))