Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
harry12

London Agencys / Parlours

4 posts in this topic

Hi

can i assume all agencys / parlours in London on p/link are legit and no scam sites

want to visit London but always been bit wary due to talk on here of scam sites particulary Asian ones

Harry

Well, I have just had a quick look at punterlink and I found a load of Asian scam sites (eg Asian Elite, Asian Fairy, Asian City Glamours, etc) and I see the non-Asian but highly dubious A Beautiful Amore is there as well. So I'd say no.

Thanks surprised to hear that thought they were connect to p/net

is there a definitive "safe" list anywhere ?

Thanks surprised to hear that thought they were connect to p/net

is there a definitive "safe" list anywhere ?

Its a completely different site with no connection to this site that i have ever heard of.

Punting doesnt have any guarantees, the best you can do is increase your odds by reading FRs and forum posts, so no such thing as a safe list, all punts depend on the WG so it depends who Agencies/Parlours have available at the time your looking.

Parlour wise i can recommend The Bunny Lounge although they had a recent negative FR by Mr Bloom who is a respected punter on here so bear that in mind, they are also expensive. I recommend Summer and Jenny if they are still working their.

HOD South Kensington is very highly rated on here and by FR and very well priced.

I dont go to Agencies unless a WG i fancy is only available from them, overpriced in my opinion, but some are rated on here so hopefully punters will recommend some. :)

Edited by smiths