Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
paullabas

Veronica Golder's Green

21 posts in this topic

Anyone knows where Polish Veronica from Golder's Green disappeared to ?

No idea but i hope she has ensured her pussy is clean unlike the horrendous stench coming out of it as i reported on on here at the time, that i smelt when i arrived to punt with her. She was fantastic before that incident as my FR shows. The only case of a smelly WG in recent years for me.:)

Edited by smiths

No idea but i hope she has ensured her pussy is clean unlike the horrendous stench coming out of it as i reported on on here at the time, that i smelt when i arrived to punt with her. She was fantastic before that incident as my FR shows. The only case of a smelly WG in recent years for me.:)

You should of gone to the shop and bought her some natural yoghurt lol,

You should of gone to the shop and bought her some natural yoghurt lol,

I went down the other end of the same street and had a good punt instead. :D

I went down the other end of the same street and had a good punt instead. :D

Good man, some punters may of been but off by a fishy fanny experience, you should get a medal for bravery In the face of fishy fangitas! :)

You can rub, you can scrub it, you can wash it like hell but you'll never get rid of that codfish smell - it's the only thing this side of hell that draws juice from the nuts without cracking the shell.

Is n't that her (Veronica_22) in North Acton? I am sure it is another flat in the same circuit. Nicolla and others from that flat have gone there for a few months in the past and then returned.

The boss of my favourite flat comented the other day that the police are cracking down hard on parlours and indies in Golders Green. Not sure where this is coming from - the rest of Barnet does not seem to be affected.

Is n't that her (Veronica_22) in North Acton? I am sure it is another flat in the same circuit. Nicolla and others from that flat have gone there for a few months in the past and then returned.

The boss of my favourite flat comented the other day that the police are cracking down hard on parlours and indies in Golders Green. Not sure where this is coming from - the rest of Barnet does not seem to be affected.

Different pictures and a £10 an hour increase but same amount of feedback with very similar profile wording so thats her in my view.

Not heard about crackdowns, the police cant do anything about a true Indie who works alone and doesnt let other WGs use her premises anyway, its not illegal although if really nasty they can report her to her landlord and if a council tenant or have a mortgage using the premises for prostitution is usually against the terms and conditions agreed. Brothels are a different kettle of fish of course which can be raided and closed at any time, lets hope this doesnt happen. :)

Police in Golders are cracking down on parlours because the number of complaints by the locals has risen sharply.

Rest of Barnet not affected so much because they don't have the same locals. They are more open minded live and let live types.

Not heard about crackdowns, the police cant do anything about a true Indie who works alone and doesnt let other WGs use her premises

Not relevant here because as you well know, most of the "Indies" in Golders Green on the other site have worked in flats with 3 or more sharing the flat. But they appear superficially to be indy because they take their own bookings.

Different pictures and a £10 an hour increase but same amount of feedback with very similar profile wording so thats her in my view.

Not heard about crackdowns, the police cant do anything about a true Indie who works alone and doesnt let other WGs use her premises anyway, its not illegal although if really nasty they can report her to her landlord and if a council tenant or have a mortgage using the premises for prostitution is usually against the terms and conditions agreed. Brothels are a different kettle of fish of course which can be raided and closed at any time, lets hope this doesnt happen. :)

It is certainly her former profile, but it must be a different girl - the pictures are completely different. So of course the feedback in the profile really isn't applicable. BTW The price has risen again, now it's 100/h!

It is certainly her former profile, but it must be a different girl - the pictures are completely different. So of course the feedback in the profile really isn't applicable. BTW The price has risen again, now it's 100/h!

If she were paying me it would be a never due to the smelly pussy incident but i will take your word the pictures arent her. Another case of a profile being given to another WG. :)

If she were paying me it would be a never due to the smelly pussy incident but i will take your word the pictures arent her. Another case of a profile being given to another WG. :)

I totally understand why you didn't fell like seeing (and smelling) her again.

I have to admit that I ignored your advice and did go and see her a number of times. Each time I was very happy with her, especially her brilliant DFK and CIM. So if she's gone now, I'll really miss her.

I totally understand why you didn't fell like seeing (and smelling) her again.

I have to admit that I ignored your advice and did go and see her a number of times. Each time I was very happy with her, especially her brilliant DFK and CIM. So if she's gone now, I'll really miss her.

Glad to hear she had the respect in herself and for you to ensure she was clean. :)

I am glad to know that also Nicolla came back after having disappeared for a few months. I am desperately looking for her, she is a cute girl. I miss her deep french kisses. I will check periodically the new girls in North Acton. Thank you for posting this info.

I am glad to know that also Nicolla came back after having disappeared for a few months. I am desperately looking for her, she is a cute girl. I miss her deep french kisses. I will check periodically the new girls in North Acton. Thank you for posting this info.

I have punted with Nicolla many times myself, she has or had a great body, not seen her for a long time though. :)

I have punted with Nicolla many times myself, she has or had a great body, not seen her for a long time though. :)

I called her old number a couple of times. Another girl (Julia I believe) picked up the phone and told me that Nicolla had gone back to Poland. I do not know if I should believe her or not. I still hope that Nicolla will appear again sometimes. We will see.

I called her old number a couple of times. Another girl (Julia I believe) picked up the phone and told me that Nicolla had gone back to Poland. I do not know if I should believe her or not. I still hope that Nicolla will appear again sometimes. We will see.

I punted with a Julia myself in the same flat a couple of years ago a number of times, she had a great body as well. I learnt never to believe any of them to be honest which is why i stopped going quite apart from the Veronica hygiene issue. Mind you there was another flat at the other end of the same slip road where the WGs in the main were far worse, lying about services on offer and trying to charge for extras when the price had already been agreed. There was an absolute stunner in that flat for a while and i had a fairly good first punt with her so returned a couple of days later and all the services she offered me first time were off the menu, i walked as soon as she said no kissing and no OWO now.

Fortunately at the time Cute Ann was working in another flat in Temple Fortune along with Cindy and the awful Channelle after moving from Veronicas flat so i always had her as a very good option, once punting with her 13 days out of 14 when she told me she was "going back home". :)

Edited by smiths

I punted with a Julia myself in the same flat a couple of years ago a number of times, she had a great body as well. I learnt never to believe any of them to be honest which is why i stopped going quite apart from the Veronica hygiene issue. Mind you there was another flat at the other end of the same slip road where the WGs in the main were far worse, lying about services on offer and trying to charge for extras when the price had already been agreed. There was an absolute stunner in that flat for a while and i had a fairly good first punt with her so returned a couple of days later and all the services she offered me first time were off the menu, i walked as soon as she said no kissing and no OWO now.

Fortunately at the time Cute Ann was working in another flat in Temple Fortune along with Cindy and the awful Channelle after moving from Veronicas flat so i always had her as a very good option, once punting with her 13 days out of 14 when she told me she was "going back home". :)

13 days out of 14???? WOW!!! Congratulations, you must be really fit.

Jokes apart, I was reading the story of the "Veronica hygiene issue". I remember reading in another punter forum (non-UK) a post written by a doctor (also a punter!) who explained that fishy smell coming from the vagina is a symptom of a bacterial infection (not necessarily of an STD), which usually goes away with antibiotics in a few days. So, the problem was not due to bad hygiene.

13 days out of 14???? WOW!!! Congratulations, you must be really fit.

Jokes apart, I was reading the story of the "Veronica hygiene issue". I remember reading in another punter forum (non-UK) a post written by a doctor (also a punter!) who explained that fishy smell coming from the vagina is a symptom of a bacterial infection (not necessarily of an STD), which usually goes away with antibiotics in a few days. So, the problem was not due to bad hygiene.

Not fit i can assure you. :) The smell could have been BV who knows, i certainly didnt hang around long enough to want to find out. The point for me is there is no excuse for having a smelly pussy and i dont wish to punt with WGs that have one and will warn other punters if i experience such a thing. :)

Not fit i can assure you. :) The smell could have been BV who knows, i certainly didnt hang around long enough to want to find out. The point for me is there is no excuse for having a smelly pussy and i dont wish to punt with WGs that have one and will warn other punters if i experience such a thing. :)

I am in full agreement with you and appreciate the fact that you try to warn other punters. Thank you.