Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kevin6776

Advice

8 posts in this topic

I had thrush on the penis a few months ago and today I think it's coming back.What is the best advice to wash my penis so it does not come back,do I just put it under the shower everyday or do I use soap.Thanks.

Kevin

Thrush is a fungal condition, which occurs when organisms naturally present in the body get chance to flourish. Soap and water is not enough, and in fact overenthusiastic washing can actually worsen or even cause it in the first place. For general prevention using a solution of dilute Tea Tree oil is very effective, if you actually have the condition in a mild form then Clotrimazole cream will help, for established cases a Fluconazole capule which is taken orally is best - but you will find the price fairly shocking for 1 dose!

Kevin

Thrush is a fungal condition, which occurs when organisms naturally present in the body get chance to flourish. Soap and water is not enough, and in fact overenthusiastic washing can actually worsen or even cause it in the first place. For general prevention using a solution of dilute Tea Tree oil is very effective, if you actually have the condition in a mild form then Clotrimazole cream will help, for established cases a Fluconazole capule which is taken orally is best - but you will find the price fairly shocking for 1 dose!

I got the cream that got rid of it last time, I just want advice about the best way to stop it coming back,because I have never had it before and now I got it twice witin a few months.So with this oil do I use it everyday and do I need to use water with it.Also do I need to use it on all of the penis inside and out.

Ive had thrush 2 or 3 times ages ago. What ive done to prevent it from happening again is make sure i clean right away and squeeze "the last drop" from the knob, ive not had thrush since. No need to use water/soap or anything, just give the knob a squeeze and wipe away with tissues. Same if you have sex with a condom, if you cum while shes on top you need to ASAP take the condom off and squeeze the last drop out just incase theres any more cum still in your knob.

Never experienced it as a teen or in my early-mid 20s, only during my late 20s its as if some cum stays in the knob bit, so have to squeeze the last bit out manually. If you dont, it stays in there and develops into fungy thrush... makes you want to rub your length hard over and over it always feels super nice if you rub it, too bad you get tired/sore from it.

Edited by sparkstar

Ive had thrush 2 or 3 times ages ago. What ive done to prevent it from happening again is make sure i clean right away and squeeze "the last drop" from the knob, ive not had thrush since. No need to use water/soap or anything, just give the knob a squeeze and wipe away with tissues. Same if you have sex with a condom, if you cum while shes on top you need to ASAP take the condom off and squeeze the last drop out just incase theres any more cum still in your knob.

Never experienced it as a teen or in my early-mid 20s, only during my late 20s its as if some cum stays in the knob bit, so have to squeeze the last bit out manually. If you dont, it stays in there and develops into fungy thrush... makes you want to rub your length hard over and over it always feels super nice if you rub it, too bad you get tired/sore from it.

Yep thrush thrives in moist environments, so makes a lot of sense. You can pop tea tree in the bath, or apply it diluted. I'd use it for a week, and then whenever you get that feeling it might flare up. I'll send you a pm.

canestan

or live yogurt