sarahlondon

Thinking About Getting Into This Business....

7 posts in this topic

Hi,

I am new to the site and to the whole idea of this...

I am thinking about getting into this business and just wanted to know if there were any tips from the guys that punt and also from the girls?

I am a bit wary of the whole thing, but also I really like the idea of it...

I am 23 and based in London, oh and I am Sarah - hello!

Hope to hear back from anyone soon!

x

Hello Sarah,

Such a big open question! Having a read of the forums will certainly give you some tips and maybe tell us if you're planning on working for yourself or via an agency on in a parlour/brothel. Ask some specific questions or mention concerns you have and I'm sure you'll get a flood of responses!

Hi,

I am thinking about getting into this business and just wanted to know if there were any tips from the guys that punt and also from the girls?

x

http://www.saafe.info/

There was a similar thread a few days ago so if you search back a page or two you should find it and the comments I made at some length there.

last time I looked, the original poster hadn't read the answers so hopefully if you do it will help you and not have been wasted.

Good luck with it if you decide to go ahead.

Here it is:

Edited by vivluvsme

Hi,

x

Most ladies that I know found out about this site after they had started working, not before. If you really are genuine, then I suggest you work for an agency to learn the ropes as it were. I am sure someone on here can give you pointers as to who the good agencies are in your area.

Sorry if this sounds a bit rude, but if you are genuinely interested then I am sure you won't mind.

Most ladies that I know found out about this site after they had started working, not before. If you really are genuine, then I suggest you work for an agency to learn the ropes as it were. I am sure someone on here can give you pointers as to who the good agencies are in your area.

Sorry if this sounds a bit rude, but if you are genuinely interested then I am sure you won't mind.

Hi,

No problem at all. I found out about this site through an offer I had of joining...i wouldnt call it an agency, but a guy who looks after a few girls in London. He told me he advertised on sites like this, so i decided to check it out for myself.

Thank you for all your posts...I will read the other thread, thanks for the link!

Sarahx

and do follow wyketykes link to saafe. lots of info there.