Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Colonel Bonkers

Way To Go

14 posts in this topic

They'll just have to find a new Prime Minister.

I'm 14 years younger and just found out I've high BP and syncopated heart beat - so I'm not laughing. But 'way to go' it probably is!

Uncle Pokey

I'm 14 years younger and just found out I've high BP and syncopated heart beat - so I'm not laughing. But 'way to go' it probably is!

Uncle Pokey

I misread that as '14 years older' and was just thinking wow! 92 and still punting!

Don't worry ELG. I'm intending to still be at it at 92 providing my breath is still fresh and I can still shave my balls

Uncle Pokey

I'm intending to still be at it at 92 providing my breath is still fresh and I can still shave my balls

Uncle Pokey

Uncle P .. I live in hope that as we gracefully get older - That the NHS will provide this for the over 75'(Depilation of Le Sack !!) Via the District Nurse

And ..................

If you're a Masochist ....

You Can always opt for the "Blunt Razor" option !!

78 years old, and a heart attack takes him away while with a 26-year-old in a car:

http://www.ilmessaggero.it/articolo.php?id=159554&sez=HOME_ROMA

The girl called the police.

Not being able to read Italian i have no idea what the article says but dying with a stranger or even a virtual stranger if he had a family and friends is not a good way to go in my opinion quite apart from the additional point of his family and friends finding out if they didnt already know that he was punting at the time.

When i go i hope i am surrounded by loved ones. If you are alone in the world then popping your clogs while indulging in punting might be a good way to go i would guess. :)

Not being able to read Italian i have no idea what the article says but dying with a stranger or even a virtual stranger if he had a family and friends is not a good way to go in my opinion quite apart from the additional point of his family and friends finding out if they didnt already know that he was punting at the time.

When i go i hope i am surrounded by loved ones. If you are alone in the world then popping your clogs while indulging in punting might be a good way to go i would guess. :)

Excellent post as usual Smiths, what a lovely way to go.

One wonders was it before or after the deed!

Don't worry ELG. I'm intending to still be at it at 92 providing my breath is still fresh and I can still shave my balls

Uncle Pokey

If you can make it up my stairs I'd shave your balls for you! ;)

Edited by EnglishLondonGirl

Or during. ;):D

The article doesn't really go into any greater detail than I gave in the original post, but it would seem ("al culmine del rapporto") that it was the pressure of orgasm that did for him.

Or during. ;):D

Reminds me of that scene in Private Benjamin where the maiden aunts of Goldie Hawn's recently deceased husband come up to her at the funeral and ask what his last words were. She deadpans "I'm cumming" and leaves them all open mouthed :D .