Whispered Sin

Getting Protective Of Your Working Girl?

11 posts in this topic

One of my regular girls has builders working on the end of her street, not really close enough to interfere with the punt, but close enough that she felt the need to for-warn me. I overstayed my time with her and so left in a bit of a hurry, dashing from her door to my car parked near the builders. As I was getting into my car I overheard one of the guys ask his mate what was going on in the house I just left and the reply he got was "WG, I saw her going in this morning and all I can say is, no wonder he ran out of there!" I got so annoyed that I almost got out the car and hit the guy, but then I realized I was going to be late for work and that I move paper around for a living, whilst these guys move bricks! Anyone else ever feel protective of their regular or the need to defend their virtue?

One of my regular girls has builders working on the end of her street, not really close enough to interfere with the punt, but close enough that she felt the need to for-warn me. I overstayed my time with her and so left in a bit of a hurry, dashing from her door to my car parked near the builders. As I was getting into my car I overheard one of the guys ask his mate what was going on in the house I just left and the reply he got was "WG, I saw her going in this morning and all I can say is, no wonder he ran out of there!" I got so annoyed that I almost got out the car and hit the guy, but then I realized I was going to be late for work and that I move paper around for a living, whilst these guys move bricks! Anyone else ever feel protective of their regular or the need to defend their virtue?

Personally he seems to be being ridiculously judgemental, however that's a sad fact of life. However why is it so obvious that there is a working girl using the premises, is there a sign advertising 'massage' or something, most WGs dress totally un 'job' when not working?

Edited by mike52

couple of weeks ago I came out of a house and a yob (out of work scumbag) shouted did I enjoy , I ignored him and carried on , won't be returning, rang and told the girl,

shame great punt, not in my area so apart from feeling a tit nothing i could do, just be a bit wary of an area I punt google maps are the answer with a post code ,

Personally he seems to be being ridiculously judgemental, however that's a sad fact of life. However why is it so obvious that there is a working girl using the premises, is there a sign advertising 'massage' or something, most WGs dress totally un 'job' when not working?

Maybe it's not the girl who is giving the game away, maybe it is the stream of apprehensive looking blokes who all seem to stay for an hour. Wont really help the ladies cause by stating a streetlight, and the OP might come off worse, some of the these manual labour types are known to be a bit handy with their dukes, even if you don't get a brick through your car window.

Wont really help the ladies cause by stating a streetlight

Quite, all you could ever do in that situation is draw attention to yourself and her house or flat, and that's not helping anyone. You might even get the lady in question annoyed with your indiscretion, even though your intentions are good.

You can't blame yourself for feeling protective of anyone, regular or even a first time girl, that has to suffer with tossers slagging them off behind their back.

Edited by tomdavies

No never.

Anyone else ever feel protective of their regular or the need to defend their virtue?

No never.

I think it was Groucho Marx in a Night At The Opera, 'Remember men you are fighting for this womans honour, which is more than she's ever done'.

You can't blame yourself for feeling protective of anyone, regular or even a first time girl, that has to suffer with tossers slagging them off behind their back.

We are all far too sensitive these days, as my old grannie used to say, "Sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will never hurt me"

(to which the chief constable of tottenham replied, "ok, sticks and stones it is")

Dont really think that 'defending her virtue' is the appropriate term, but yes, I really like my favourite girls, theyre people just like everyone else, it just so happens that theyve chosen to make a living through sex, and so on a basic human level I'd feel protective of them if anyone slighted them.

...so apart from feeling a tit...

I hope you got to feel more than that for your money B)

Corus Boy) yes i did get good value for my cash , shame the girl chose the wrong area,but I certainly woud not take any action, as was said anything could happen in a confrontation, thanks for your comments

Edited by littleone1940