porker paul

Retirement

38 posts in this topic

Following on from the "too old" thread, how will you retire?

Some people, both punters and WG's, make an announcement on here, some just fade away into the mist, some send out an e-mail to their regulars.

How will you retire when the day comes?

Edited by porker paul

I'll sign off with a great big celebratory gang bang!

I'll sign off with a great big celebratory gang bang!

Now that is one idea I really do like!

:D

In the midst of the word he was trying to say

In the midst of his laughter and glee

He had softly and suddenly vanished away

For the Snark was a Boojum, you see.

Some people, both punters and WG's, make an announcement on here, some just fade away into the mist, some send out an e-mail to their regulars.

I wont be retiring till i cant manage anymore or am in my box. :)

A small gathering with a few wgs, a maid, a couple of paramedics, police and maybe a doctor with onwards transport laid on courtesy of the NHS.

I shan't.

I used to say that I'd make one last post here telling a few people what I really thought of them.

That was a long time ago and I'm a much quieter person and know very few posters here now.

I also used to say I'd retire with a huge gang bang but having done them so often back then there's little point in that and I don't actually enjoy them now.

I think when the time comes I'll put an announcement on my site giving a few months notice then just disappear.

Well they will be no flashing lights i will just take everything down and disappear.

Cat x

Never any point in me announcing retirement as I am in and out the business all the time, sometimes for a few months or a year or so at a time, I always know I will be back again as and when I feel like it!

Never any point in me announcing retirement as I am in and out the business all the time, sometimes for a few months or a year or so at a time, I always know I will be back again as and when I feel like it!

Hi Sabrina, you've been quiet recently - does this mean you are 'back'? ;)

I'll retire when I fall in love...

Well they will be no flashing lights i will just take everything down and disappear.

Cat x

[/quote

I know what you mean Cat, but what about your regs? Wouldn't you prewarn them that you were about to go? I would tell them and then quietly fade into oblivion!

I would but theres an old saying to get over one you get under one lol

Cat xxx

Hi Sabrina, you've been quiet recently - does this mean you are 'back'? ;)

I only work a few days a month really - so back? dunno I will do as always see how I feel when I wake up in the morning :P

Posted Yesterday, 14:04

Cat x

Does that include the removal of your undergarments as well?

SP

Posted Yesterday, 14:04

Cat x

Does that include the removal of your undergarments as well?

SP

Watch it cheeky who says i wear them lol

Had the "talk" from the big boss yesterday, looking for volunteers to take redundancy and early retirement. So, I'm taking notes here. I am tempted to take the package, bugger off to Thailand and live the life of depravity until Mrs Lessingham catches up with me

Had the "talk" from the big boss yesterday, looking for volunteers to take redundancy and early retirement. So, I'm taking notes here. I am tempted to take the package, bugger off to Thailand and live the life of depravity until Mrs Lessingham catches up with me

I did this when i retired although not abroad, preferring a life of punting over here including spending £30,000 on Partying in one year, worth every penny. A great de-stresser i found. :)

I did this when i retired although not abroad, preferring a life of punting over here including spending £30,000 on Partying in one year, worth every penny. A great de-stresser i found. :)

There ain't no pockets in shrouds, Smiths, so good on yer mate!

It will only happen when I can no longer do it or can no longer get it, and at that point I'll cry myself to death! :(

At its peak I use to do 3-4 punts a week. Now I do 1 every week or every other week so I am semi-retired.