Dandan

Does The Heat Make You Horney ?

15 posts in this topic

I am away on my summer hols, and its a scorching 32 degrees here and for some reason I'm like a dog on heat!!

The same effect happens to me back home when the weather is good.

My question is, is their a chemical / scientific reason for this or is it just a result of all the eye candy walking around half naked!! ?

Oh and one other thing why does there seem to be better looking women about when the sun is out? It's almost as if they hibernate the rest of the year.

I notice an increase in business when it gets warmer, particularly after a period of cloud and rain.

I'm sure someone far cleverer than me will be able to tell you what vitamin or something the sun gives us to make us feel good!

I looked it up-- Sunlight stimulates the pineal gland in the brain. This produces certain chemicals called 'tryptamines' which improve our mood! Also, Ultraviolet (UV) radiation from the sun is our main source of vitamin D, important for your bones, muscles and immune system.

Sorry! The heat makes me sleepy

It's not a case of better looking women when the sun is out it's the fact that we can wear clothes that show us off and we don't freeze our nips off!

Sunlight increases endorphins and testosterone production, couple this with the reduction in the amount of clothing women wear during the hotter months and hey presto : swathes of horny, hormone brimming, salivating males prowling the streets..........myself included.........thank God for wgs and punternet to point us in the right direction !! :blink: :blink:

Seeing scantily clad beauties makes me libidinous... However when we get those muggy nights and I can't get to sleep then that decimates my libido!

yes most defo!!! :-)))

Heat dosen't make me horny but it definitely makes me "horni", Honi :P:D

On a more serious note, how on earth do they manage to work up a bit of libido in those northern Scandinavian countries where there's no daylight at all during the mid winter months?

Heat dosen't make me horny but it definitely makes me "horni", Honi :P:D

On a more serious note, how on earth do they manage to work up a bit of libido in those northern Scandinavian countries where there's no daylight at all during the mid winter months?

This is how!

That's a good example of nature's way of compensating for the cold weather :D

Mind you, I don't know why a few men managed to appear on a Hot Scandinavian Women album.

I punt all year round but do not like it too hot myself, air-con isnt something thats available in most premises, a fan usually being the alternative but the good weather does make me horny but also tired. :)

I am away on my summer hols, and its a scorching 32 degrees here and for some reason I'm like a dog on heat!!

The same effect happens to me back home when the weather is good.

My question is, is their a chemical / scientific reason for this or is it just a result of all the eye candy walking around half naked!! ?

Oh and one other thing why does there seem to be better looking women about when the sun is out? It's almost as if they hibernate the rest of the year.

Pretty girls are Solar powered...

I am always interested, but its the more revealing clothes that makes summer fun. I still think all male nudity should be banned.