pollyp23

Extras

20 posts in this topic

A strange pricing structure on Another Website: £60 half hour with extras of £20 EACH for cim, swallow and facial.

So that's £40 for cim and swallow, plus if I get a bit of cum on your face, that £60 extra? What if I just go for a facial and a little bit gets in your mouth? IS that £20 or £40?

A strange pricing structure on Another Website: £60 half hour with extras of £20 EACH for cim, swallow and facial.

So that's £40 for cim and swallow, plus if I get a bit of cum on your face, that £60 extra? What if I just go for a facial and a little bit gets in your mouth? IS that £20 or £40?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Simply avoid anyone, as I do, with a pricing structure like this........problem solved !

Edited by BillGoldberg

Simply avoid anyone, as I do, with a pricing structure like this........problem solved !

Agreed!

Mid '90s Three cracking girls rotated thru a flat in Aberdeen. They had a menu that started with massage & HR, next was OWO, then full sex (any pos'ns) and finally, @ £100, Anal. Each step up included everything below. I had no prob with that as with £100 paid, we could go to wherever we felt on the occasion with no further negotiation and the shower was outside the hour.

But like you "Extras" are a sign not to go there.

I will leave if they behave like this.

I wouldn't go anywhere near anybody with a price structure like that. Price should be agreed beforehand.

I dont pay for extras like OWO or CIM. If it's not in the base price, I move on. I have paid £20 extra for anal on 2 occasions - and it was worth it.

Some girls have pricing structures as complex as some of the special offers in Tescos - one hour £100, two hours £220, Three hours £400...etc.

I;ve always expected to pay the same or less for 2 hours, not 10% over the twice the one hour rate.

The most important thing is that pricing is transparent. I think I prefer that there is one price which includes everything within the girl's service parameters.

what is really annoying is those who say that (for instance) OWO is extra but no price.

i like to know how much its gonna cost before i arrive cos i dont usually take spare money in.

worst for this was at vic house in lutterworth where everything is extra and u have to pick your wants from a menu garbled at you. If it was written then i would have had a chance but....

but one price for everything is best.

how does it normally work. say if i ask for face sitting and get that would i expect to have to pay an extra £10? is that normally the case?

I also exprinced some one at vic house when she said do you want a toy show so i said yes saw this show then after wards when paying they asked for extra £10 for the toy show and I didnt bring an extra £10 so I couldnt give her an extra £10 she was OK about it though.

Extras are OK provided it's made clear upfront and not a surprise.

For example, some guys prefer covered oral as opposed to OWO (don't see it myself but everyone to their own), so the all in one price may include OWO whether taken or not. Likewise anal, which is quite often an extra (and I'm not even going to mention the b******* word).

I'm still for keeping it simple though rather than have to go through a checklist,

Any Extras should be clearly advertised and mentioned when booking. When i punt i prefer to do so with WGs who charge an all inclusive price for the services they offer. Anal which is of no interest to me is often charged as an Extra of course and in reality most WGs need to see the punters cock hard before being certain he isnt hung like a donkey and she can actually take his size and /or girth.

At a Parlour i used to go to they had a much criticised on here pick and mix menu which was overly complicated, they no longer have it on their site. This menu put the price of the services i required up to £180 an hour which is far more than what good Indies in the area i punted with charged so they lost my business. I rang them after the menu had been taken down and after they had moved one of their now two locations nearer to me. After the receptionist had gone through a bewildering list of services and prices it transpired what was £180 an hour before would with the WG working at that location that day be £200 an hour and she didnt offer any kissing. I passed and went elsewhere. The point being for me, an all-in price usually works out cheaper if like me you require as essentials DFK and OWO in my experience.

I much prefer the all in one price.Then you can go with the flow and do everything that you both enjoy. Having to listen to a menu gabbled away at the start does put me off. It also tends to spoil the spontaneity of a good session in the sack.

It's the extra charges that crop up during a punt that annoy me. Happened a couple of times in the dark and distant pass but more recently in 2010 I was receiving a heavenly blow job and the lady asked if I wanted to cum in her mouth. Naturally I said yes to which she replied it would be an extra £10. Surprised I managed to cum at all after that passion killer.

It's the extra charges that crop up during a punt that annoy me. Happened a couple of times in the dark and distant pass but more recently in 2010 I was receiving a heavenly blow job and the lady asked if I wanted to cum in her mouth. Naturally I said yes to which she replied it would be an extra £10. Surprised I managed to cum at all after that passion killer.

Fortunately i rarely have this now but i agree its annoying as is the can i have a tip that again is rare but annoying. Asking for a tip will ensure i dont give one.

Fortunately i rarely have this now but i agree its annoying as is the can i have a tip that again is rare but annoying. Asking for a tip will ensure i dont give one.

The tip for the maid was a common request when I started punting some 30 years ago, even when there was no evidence of a maid on the premises. I have no problems with extras being stated clearly on a WG's web site as I can decide if the services I require then represent vfm to me. I still much prefer a set price though along with a list of services available.

The tip for the maid was a common request when I started punting some 30 years ago, even when there was no evidence of a maid on the premises. I have no problems with extras being stated clearly on a WG's web site as I can decide if the services I require then represent vfm to me. I still much prefer a set price though along with a list of services available.

Its was Indies asking for the tip in the last 10 years. I felt like saying yes i will give you a tip, dont ask for a tip. ;)

Edited by smiths

Its was Indies asking for the tip in the last 10 years. I felt like saying yes i will give you a tip, dont ask for a tip. ;)

Not experienced that ploy I'm pleased to say.

i experienced one before where they say its £10 extra for me to take my bra off. that has to be the worst one.

Any Extras should be clearly advertised and mentioned when booking. When i punt i prefer to do so with WGs who charge an all inclusive price for the services they offer. Anal which is of no interest to me is often charged as an Extra of course and in reality most WGs need to see the punters cock hard before being certain he isnt hung like a donkey and she can actually take his size and /or girth.

At a Parlour i used to go to they had a much criticised on here pick and mix menu which was overly complicated, they no longer have it on their site. This menu put the price of the services i required up to £180 an hour which is far more than what good Indies in the area i punted with charged so they lost my business. I rang them after the menu had been taken down and after they had moved one of their now two locations nearer to me. After the receptionist had gone through a bewildering list of services and prices it transpired what was £180 an hour before would with the WG working at that location that day be £200 an hour and she didnt offer any kissing. I passed and went elsewhere. The point being for me, an all-in price usually works out cheaper if like me you require as essentials DFK and OWO in my experience.

I remember after I had been punting for about 6 months, I had a hankering for a repeat booking with the first WG I had ever seen (£140/hr all in, inc CIM). I had only seen her the once as she soon disappeared from the roster of the incall agency I used. So I was very pleased when she reappeared at a local parlour offering the same services at £150/hr. I duly made a booking and when I turned up was greeted as a long lost friend and asked what services I required. When I informed her I wanted an hour, sex, RO, DFK, OWO and CIM, I was then told the price for this would be £190 (extras!!!!!!!). I informed the lady that I only had £150 on me, so she offered me the same services for 30 mins for £100. I duly accepted but didn't really enjoy the punt. During the booking, I asked her why she had moved parlours and she informed me that "the previous Madam was too greedy". Ironically, it seemed to have escaped her notice that the "extras" approach had led to me spending £50 less than I had intended. I hate extras unless they are very clearly advertised beforehand :-(